RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Hawktalon looked back for a moment at his leader. "er...yes,Foxstar." He meowed, and turned back to the black cat and Rosefrost. "listen, Rosefrost, take this younge cat and show him around, I will introduce him later at the...meeting." he meowed sternly, and trotted off to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:50 pm

" Ok."foxstar said and whent inot her den.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:38 pm

"This is lavender, Cloverpaw." Whisperpelt said. "Come, follow me. I will show you our territory."

"I would be honored to join!" Spiderweb said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm

((since no one's on, I'll rp with myself!))Hawktalon sat apon the Icerock, Pride and nervousness surgeing through him. it would still be a while untill he had to call the meeting, but he wanted to get ready.His ginger and silver fur shined brilliantly in a shaft of sunshine , blazing like an emblem of cold fire.((if that made sense...you know, the blue fire, or green fire?picture silver fire.thats it...lol^^))

When Sunflower and the rest of the patrol had returned, she saw Hawktalon sitting on top of the Icerock,looking ready for anything. she padded over to the rock and sat down, gazing up at the Deputy. "You look like a Silver flame." she mewed gingerly before leaping up to sit by him. she butted his flank with her muzzle and looked back up at him, her blue eyes glimmering. "what are you doing, anyway?" she meowed, observing his nervousness.

Hawktalon whatched Sunflower jump up to meet him on the Icerock, and felt her soft fur brushing against his. Her comforting scent overcame him before he replied. " I'm preparing for the clan meeting soon. Foxstar wants me to lead it tonight." he licked her golden ear. "Besides, the Gathering is tonight, and your coming." he meowed to her, noticing her blue eyes grow with pride.

Sunflower nodded,and placed her golden tabby tail on his shoulder. "You'll do fine. You have to expect Foxstar to put these pressures on you now, seeing as to you'll be leader someday." she mewed, and layed down, neatly tucking her paws under her chest.

Cloverpaw nodded and bounded off behind his mentor. "are you going to show me where some of the herbs grow?" he pondered, flicking his tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:18 pm

"Yes," said Whisperpelt,"Follow me. You need to learn the territory anyway."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 am

((Okay, this following paragraph is for the ceremony for Honeypaw and Cloverpaw, LoL. Sorry I haven't been posting.))

I felt excitment surge through me. Just the cat I wanted! I can't wait to train a apprentice of my own! I exclaimed in my mind. I walked stiff-leggedly, because of my excitement, I had to force myself to calm down. Once I hopped up to the Icerock, I looked at Honeypaw. "You'll be glad I'm your apprentice. You'll enjoy my training." I reassured, smiling as I rested my nose on the top of her head before hopping down with her.

((This is up to date))

I yawned, remembering I haden't trained Honeypaw in a while. I immediately got up, and saw Honeypaw awake. I padded over to her. "How about some training?" I ordered kindly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:16 am

((hey, Stormfeather! Yea, since your charrie really seemed to like Honeypaw, I made sure that stormfeather got her.^^thanks for catching up^^))

Honeypaw yawned and looked up to see her mentor beckoning her out. "sure!" she mewed, ready to train. then her stomach growled. "can we eat first?" she added, her eyes looking embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 am

((ok, I'm just going to skip forward to the meeting and the Gathering, Since Foxstar wants Hawktalon to announce who's going. after the gathering we can resume our training/hunting/patroling...basically resume what you were doing. :D ))

After Sunflower had leapt down off the Icerock to sit in her usual place, Hawktalon sat up straight and gave a quick glance at his leader. "Will all cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the Icerock." he spoke the meeting words and waited for all of the clan cats to sit beneath him. He sat more confidently when Sunflower gave him a encouraging nod.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:44 am

((Thanks for that Alley! Gathering now sounds good to me))

"I guess you could eat, how about maybe listening to what Hawktalon and Foxstar have to say maybe?" I suggested, hearing Hawktalon yowl. I motioned Honeypaw to follow me to an empty space where we could both sit.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Foxstar nodded and whent to join Hawktalon, knowing he was nevors.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:28 pm

I silently watched as Foxstar went to the Icerock. I wonder what she'll say this time. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:06 pm

((( hey can you please join some of my new rps please.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 pm

Honeypaw went to grab a sparrow from the fresh kill pile when she heard Hawktalon yowl from the Icerock. She followed stormfeather to a spot underneath the Icerock and sat,listening intently.she felt her stomach growl again with hunger.*I hope this meeting is over soon! I'm starving! * she thought,waving her golden tabby tail around annoyedly.

Hawktalon noded to Foxstar as she padded up beside him and he began to speak,sitting with his tail curled intently on his paws. "As most of you know, the gathering is tonight. I'm here to say who's going." he broke off to cast a sideways glance at his leader before continuing on "The warriors who will be joining us to go to the gathering are Sparrowchaser, Wildflower,Sunflower, Stormfeather,and snowstorm. the rest of the warriors will be whatching the camp.no apprentices will be joining us this gathering, as they are too younge." he added sternly, uncomfortably shifting on his paws. he turned to his leader, "anything else?" he murmered to her while the cats below muttered to each other.

Honeypaw looked dissapointed, and looked down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:14 pm

" yes, tell them that the warriors that are staying here need to keep gard i think i smalt dogs today, but it was stall and dead." foxstar wishpered,

(( can you join some of my rps Alleycat))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 pm

((Maybe Horselover, I'm not a fan of human RPs.))

My paws shifted in excitment. But then I looked at Honeypaw, clearly saddened. "Don't worry, you'll go next time, your just young. A new apprentice." I reassured warmly.

((Sorry, late post.))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm

(( yea, i make a horse herd too...))

Foxstar saw the dissapointment in Honeypaw's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:53 pm

((I'll try, Horselover ^^))

Hawktalon nodded. "right." he mewed, and turned back to the clan. " The cats who are staying in the camp are to gaurd it carefully. There has been dog scent outside the clan, however Foxstar says it is stale." he added, and with that, he dismissed the clan with a flick of his tail.

Honeypaw sighed and looked back up at her mentor. "alright. maybe I'll be in the next gathering with Cloverpaw." she meowed and started padding away from the Icerock with her mentor. She went straight to the fresh kill pile and took a mouse, devouring it quickly. "now, what am I learning today?" she asked after swipeing her tongue over her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:54 pm

Foxstar whent after Hawktalon.

" Nice job." she said

(( thanks ^^^)))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Hawktalon sat and gave a bashful chest lick. "er...thanks. It's alot easier than it looks." he meowed, sitting up.

Sunflower trotted over to Hawktalon and Foxstar. "nice job!" she mewed to her mate, giving him an affectionate smile. "oh...hi Foxstar!" she meowed, embarrassed she did'nt see the leader first.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 pm

" hello Sunflower."foxstar said and left the cats,
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 pm

(( i want the person who plays Oceancloud to be hefre.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:19 pm

(smartblonde? yea, me too. I need to talk to snowstorm, ocean cloud, and sparrowchaser. not to mention Whisperpelt, so I need Newms on too *cries* where are you guys!
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 pm

(( i know, i miss them *tear*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:29 pm

Sunflower trotted into the warriors den with Hawktalon right behind her. she layed down on a bed of moss and began to groom her golden tabby fur, and felt Hawktalon's sand-papery tongue wash her tail.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 pm

"I know exactly what we are learning today. Since I don't quite know what the territory around us is," I said, half to myself. "Stalking a mouse." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next