RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:37 pm

((Alright, that's fine! Just speaking out, I personally like Moonheart. ^^ Sorry about the confusion, I knew you would go back and say somethin about my post! That's alright, though. Here's a better post.))

I looked at Spook, thinking it'd be weird for someone to train such a large, and strong looking cat. I shrugged to myself, knowing that a kittypet needed Apprentice Training.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 pm

(( yea that would be good, ))

Wildflower wlaked into the warrior den and jumped when she saw spook, she wlaked over to Hawktalon, " Who is he?" she aked
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:43 pm

name:Loudheart
gender;Male
position:Warrior
description:Black all over with white paws
personality:Will unfold
mate ;No
Kits:No
other:Has always been in clan
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

((LoL, for some reason, I laughed at your post Horselover! *Ahh, run away from Spook at yell at innocent Hawktalon* XD Welcome Nanook, I wish I could accept you!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Spook shifted in his sleep. Then he saw his mother, a beautiful slender black and white she-cat, padding up to him. her fur looked rimmed with stardust, glowing silvery along with her starry yellow eyes. Mother? he called to her,but she did'nt reply. Then the starry she-cat leaned forward to give an affectionate lick to his ear,before whispering "Moonpaw. Apprentice of Iceclan...I knew you would make the right choice..." she faded off, but her voice continued on. "Your ancestors are proud..." she mewed and a rank of starclan cats stepped forward, their fur also shimmering with the stars of Silverpelt. Spook did not speak, nor could he regonize any of these cats. They must be, my Warrior ancestors...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm

(lol Sparkle ^^ )

Hawktalon shivered awake as Wildflower came to meet him. he yawned before saying, "Wha-? Oh, Thats Spook, From twoleg place." he prodded the huge black cat and he jolted awake. "Sleep well?"

Spook stretched virgourusly. "huh? oh, yes." he replied the Ginger and Silver cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:51 pm

(I was accepted with Mudfur do I have to get accepted again^^)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Shadow woke up to find Spook, Hawktalon, and Wildflower. "Hey people," Shadow called out to the three.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Hawktalon nodded greetings to Shadow before slipping out to organize patrols. "Mudfur, Shadow, and...Wildflower, could you patrol the twoleg border?" he snorted at the frost covering everything that morning.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm

((No, ya don't if you already have a character here.))

I poked one eye open, before falling back asleep. After Hawktalon left, nonchalantly, while in a deep sleep, I shifted in the den, some of my fur touching his. My fur prickled. Again, secretly, I opened the eye again, and scooted back, blushing to myself. Stormfeather, stay in your place!! Go to sleep, like a tree! Humph.

((LoL))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm

"Sure," Shadow replied, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm

loudheart walked outside the den and saw that the freshkill pile was down. He turned around and went in to ask Halktalon somthing ''Wake up Halktalon the freshkill pile is low Iwas going to organize a hunting party I was wondering if you'lld like to come"?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:05 pm

((lol^^my turn))

Hawktalon nodded dissmisivly, and flicked his tail before giving himself a quick wash, and thinking about Hunting patrols.

Spook restes back down when he felt Stormfeather's fur brush against his. it felt warm and comforting. He could'nt understand why, but his ears started to burn and his paws itched to feel the comfort again but he did'nt move. He was releaved when Hawktalon called his name.

Hawktalon trotted into the warriors den and prodded the remaining cats awake. "Oceancloud,Larka, and goldpaw,hunting patrol." he meowed as he waved his tail over Oceancloud's ear. His friend resisted a moment longer before protesting playfully. Hawktalon cuffed his grey splotched ear friend-ly before leading the way out. Behind him he called, "Stormfeather, take Spook and Honeypaw out for training,will you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

"Thank you for waking everyone up" Loudheart mewed
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

" alright," wildflower said and wlaked out of the warrior den and waited for the otehr cats.

Foxstar padded out of her den. Her coat was cleaned, her blue eyes sparking as she walked oevr to the the huge cat. " Hello, i am Foxstar, the leader of this clan," Foxstar said, " I can see you meet Hawktalon."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Spook noded respectfully to the leader. "So this is the leader....Yes I have met nearly everyone here." he meowed and waved his black tail around happily.

Hawktalon trotted up behind Spook and Foxstar. "Foxstar, I think he should join. he is fit and knows respect, and Stormfeather has agreed to train him the warrior code andn clan life." he paused to lick his tail briefly. "But he would have to start out as an apprentice, though he is old enough to be a warrior."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:15 pm

"Yes, I am." I nodded, walking over to Foxstar, Hawktalon, and Spook. "I will be more than willing to teach a new cat the clan ways." I looked at Foxstar, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:16 pm

" Yes, i understand that part...," Foxstar said and podded the question, " Alright, i will hold a clan meeting at sunhigh." Foxstar said and flicked her tail in approver and whent to get a plump rabbit for Hawktalon, and 2 others for Spook and herself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:39 pm

((Horselover, work on that spelling!!^^))
Hawktalon bowed his head appreciativly. "Then it's settled. Spook, welcome to Iceclan!" he meowed, placing his long ginger and silver tail onto Spook's shoulder.

Spook beamed happily. his silky black fur shimmered in the dawn light.

Suddenly, Sunflower poked her head out of the nursery. "Who's this? A new warrior, I see?" she mewed, slowly padding out to join the cats gathered around the fresh kill pile. her belly nearly touched the ground now, and it swayed while she walked.

Honeypaw yawned. she trotted out of the apprentices den in search of Stormfeather.

Cloverpaw felt Honeypaw's tail swish his face before he stretched and groomed his chest and ears.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:54 pm

(( i know,i am sssssssssooooooo bad!!))

" Yes it is." Foxstar said and ate her rabbit in one bite.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Larka looked at the new cat. Will he get a warrior name too? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Hawktalon twitched his ear in acknowledgment to Larka. "Greetings Larka. Meet Spook, from twoleg place." he meowed, pointing his muzzle at the huge black tom. "He will be an apprentice first, if you were wondering, because he has no experiance with the warrior code..." he added.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 pm

((I just remembered, now I have 2 apprentices...XD))

I smiled in agreement, ready to teach an apprarently eager kittypet how to learn clan life. Let's see how he copes... I snickered thoughtfully in my head.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm

((whoops lol! oh well, this is a good way for them to bond^^))

Hawktalon turned to Stormfeather and Spook. "For now you two can start training. Take Honeypaw with you, Stormfeather." he added to the she-cat. This will be amusing...he thought. He had a plan for Stormfeather and the kittypet.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 pm

((Gtg))

I nodded. "Alright."

"C'mon Honeypaw! Training lesson, but you already know what I'm going to teach first." I ordered across the camp.

I flicked my tail to go out. I walked out of the cave entrance. "Okay, we have a territory, and there are scent marks on the boundaries, to warn other cats to stay out. Of course, you apparently didn't know that, you waltzed in." I explained, going to where the scent marks were the strongest. I came to a bush, smelling strongly of Iceclan. "Like here. It follows all the way this way," I turned my head to the left of it. "And this way." I pointed my head to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next