RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:47 pm

I walked into the forest, scenting mouse, but with it, Hawktalon. I immediately ignored the scent, and walked quieter, not to scare the mouse away. I really wanted someone to talk to, but it was okay if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Hawktalon, while crouching to the mouse scent, opened his mouth to drink in Stormfeather's scent. thats odd...I did'nt see her leave camp...he thought, and called out "Stormfeather, is it you?" he sat down in the foliage and burried his tail under the cool leaves.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Foxstar walked out of the camp and bumped into Stromfeather. " Oh hello Stormfeather." She mwoed, neatly warping her tail around ehr paws and layed down.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:11 pm

((alley, I forget what tansy is for. XD. can we say I told you?))

"This," added Whisperpelt,"Is yarrow. It will make cats sick if they ever swallow poison."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:42 pm

I turned to where Hawktalon was calling me. I hated to interrupt, or scare away the prey he was chasing, but I answered; "Yes." I called back, my tail flicking, rubbing against a soft comso flower bush.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Hawktalon sat up when he heard Stormfeather. "ok, stay where you are." he whispered when he saw a mouse creep by. He slowly and quietly crouched towards it, stalking the juicy prey. eventually he leapt on it,taking it's life with hungry jaws. he padded it over to Stormfeather and dropped it. "There we are...you can speak now." he added when the she-cat gave him a blank stare.

((Sure newms, no problem. I don't even know myself what Tansy is for ^^"))

Cloverpaw nodded. " How would a cat get poisened though, Whisperpelt?I've never seen it before." he pondered, sniffing the foul Yarrow.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 pm

"Oh, thanks Hawktalon." I nodded gratefully. I bent down, and got comfortable to eat it. "I was out here because..." I began, answering his question, but trying to remember what I was actually doing.

I suddenly remembered. "I-I wanted someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:30 pm

"So you came all the way out here? it's nearly moon-high!"Hawktalon looked puzzled.he sat by the she-cat as the temperature got colder and frost began forming on the trees. "It's almost leaf-bare." he put in. "You can talk to me, if you want. "
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:35 pm

I shivered as the noticable coldness got to me. I shuffled a little closer to him, gratefully shring his body warmth through fur. "Well, I've been out here for a while, getting to know the territory so I could train Honeypaw the territory better, you know, where to go first." I explained why I had been out here so late.

"But then I noticed that I knew the territory better than any cat in Iceclan, so I switched objectives!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Hawktalon felt Stormfeather's warm fur brush against his ginger and and silver pelt. it felt comfortable in the coldness of night. The Twilight was fading, and all that remained was the moon and Silverpelts wonderful shine. "I see. Would you like to go back? We need our sleep." he stood up to leave, the comfy warmth of the Warrior's fur fading quickly with the cool breezes.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Foxstar lept ontop the slipperly Icerock. She lepted on but felloff. She hit the hard icey ground. She yelled in pain. " Whisperpelt help. " She cryed, she leg was getting numb. I Know, i sprained my g, it has happened befor,i will fine. she told her self.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:58 pm

Shadow walked back to his den that Haktalon showed him this morning. He looked up at the moon, It was a cresent one. "Hello, old friend. It's nice to see you again," He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:12 pm

"Mudur ran ovcer to foxstar to see if she was ok are you ok foxstar mudfur asked"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Larka sat ontop of a rock somewhere in the middle of the forest. She could smell Hawktalon and some other cat nearby.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:20 pm

"A cat could get poisoned if they swallow these," she said, pointing to the bright red berries,"These are Deathberries, also known as Yew."
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:52 am

" i don't know get Whisperpelt please Mudclaw." Foxstar said her eyes shinny with fear and pain.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

Hawktalon led the way back to camp,with Stormfeather hard on his trail. ((not to like ruin things, but can you continue the sprained leg thing in the morning?I mean, it's been the same day and night for the past like 5 pages!))

He let the she-cat take the lead into the warriors den to see Shadow. "Hello there." he meowed kindly before curling up into a tight warm ball of Ginger and silver fur.his tucked his tail over his nose and drifted off to sleep. The bright moon-light reflected off his pelt, turning it back to a Silvery fire.

Sunflower layed curled up in the corner of the warriors den when she cracked an eye open to see Hawktalon returning. she picked her head up and yawned silently when she knew he was asleep. "Just like an emblem of cold Fire." she murmered the same words from the day when Hawktalon first made an announcement to the clan from the Icerock,just like a leader.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 am

I strided fast behind him, visioning dreams of catching the largest prey.

I got into the camp, and I walked into the Warriors' Den, and fell asleep. "Night, Hawktalon." I whispered, before drifting off.

((Uh oh, now what? My cat is asleep.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 am

((oh...me too! But I have 4 charries so....one of the apprentices can start the morning off!Honeypaw, perhaps? since your on, and newms is'nt, I can't really use Cloverpaw, so...))

Honeypaw twitched in her sleep. suddenly she awoke when she felt a prode from Goldenpaw. "I'm up, I'm up!" she hissed while stretching, shaking each golden tabby paw in turn. She padded quietly over to her brother and pounced on him, using the skills she learned from Stormfeather. "Wake up, you great lump!" she meowed playfully into Cloverpaw's ear. the black and white tom shook awake, blinking up at his sister with annoyed green eyes. "I'm going to go eat." Honeypaw declared and trotted out of the apprentices den to the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:51 am

Foxstar tryed to sleep, but the pain was too bad. She woke up in the middle of the night and lipped into her cool/warm mossy bed. She tryed to curl uo but didn't . The little holes that go thoght the celing showed the beauitful sunshine. She lipped out of her den and to Whisperpelts den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:52 am

Shadow was still awake, looking at the moon and stars when he felt movement in the ground. He turned around and said, "You're still awake?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 am

Hawktalon yawned.as he started to get up, he called Shadowdweller's and Stormfeather's names. "Time for a dawn patrol." he ordered. "Stormfether, take Honeypaw with you." he added as he began washing his ginger and silver fur.\

Honeypaw pranced over to the fresh kill pile, feeling energized by the early morning sun. She was usually one of the first apprentices up and moving in the morning, so the clearing was quiet. "Maybe a little extra training while I'm here?" she pondered to herself as she grabbed a mouse from the pile and began batting it around, and snuck up on it multiple times before eating it with hungry jaws.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 am

Foxstar lipped over to honeypaw, " Nice mouse." She said to her and gapped her self and raven. She saw that Hawktalon was doing his job and not sleeping like the other cats she had in the past.

(( can Sunflower help Foxstar))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:03 am

Shadow, Stormfeather, and Honeypaw exited the den and began the patrol, Stormfeather in the front, Honeypaw in the middle, and Shadow in the back. Honeypaw was in the middle for protection.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 am

"Thanks, Foxstar." Honeypaw replied to her leader as she left exctiedly on patrol. she constantly sniffed the ground, and rolled in mossy areas to refresh the territories.

Sunflower got up and arched her back in a long stretch. "Good morning, Hawktalon." she meowed to her Deputy and gave him a but with her head. "I'm going for some prey." she added as she swiftly padded out of the warriors den and to the fresh kill pile. "Oh, hi Foxstar!" she mewed kindly when she saw her leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next