RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:29 pm

((Ack, scratch that last post, then. :)))

I gazed admiringly at Spook's silver pelt. I smiled at him, looking into his silver-like eyes. I looked at my own silver fur, now turning a luster, shiny white. "Training?" I repeated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:31 pm

(er, sorry bout that ^^"))

Spook nodded happily, something on his mind.he gazed at the warriors lustery pelt, as if she came from one of the beautiful stars above.
(Right now might be a good time to explain silverpelt, Starclan also? not to make this complicated...))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I scanned my eyes in the stars, finding Silverpelt. "That's where Starclan is. Starclan is where all of the good cats go, that sacrificed their lives for their clans. Each star there represents a Starclan cat." I recited, overhearing this from another mentor.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Spook stared at the bright sky, intriqued. "Starclan..." he echoed Stormfeather. "I wonder if my..." he stopped looking down quickly.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:50 pm

"Yes?" I urged quietly, looking at him. "Don't be afraid to give out good thoughts about Starclan." I nodded knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:52 pm

"Err, nothing." Spook, hesitated regretfully. He knew he could trust this she-cat, But it might have been too unbelievable for her...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:54 pm

"Alright then. Tell me some other day." I looked into the dimming forest. "You need to know how to catch a mouse, unless you already know. I doubt you do though, that kittypet stench was strong on you!" I joked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Spook stretched before retorting playfully. "I've seen it done before, and it can't be that hard." he meowed. a pale Cherry blossom fell from the tree above the two cats heads and Spook flew a large black paw in the air to catch it. he batted it over to Stormfeather's ear.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm

"Be careful with that!" I giggled, swiping the blossom as hard as I could to a tree. It hit the tree, but not too hard. Only because it was so light. "Well then, be prepared to hunt day and night on patrols, or a group of cats set to do a certain duty." I explained. I yawned in sleepiness, my tail accidentally touching his nose. I blinked apologetically. "We can train more in the morning...I'm tired from today's Border Patrol."

((In between that pause, Stormfeather yawned.))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:31 pm

((eep! I need to post more. I'm only a fanatic!))
((smartblonde, why on earth wouldn't Sparrow and Whisper still be here!?))

Spiderweb's whiskers twitched,"Fine. I'll see how he does..."
Whisperpelt looked around for Cloverpaw,"Cloverpaw!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Cloverpaw twitched in his sleep when he heard his name. "What? What is it Whisperpelt? Better be good...it's only moon-high!" he mewed grumbly.

Spook nodded. "I wonder how my twolegs are doing without me..." he murmered before gaping his jaws in a wide yawn.his yellow eyes reflected the pale glimmering light from the moon and Silverpelt. So far, he was tolerating well for a kittypet. "Where do we sleep again? The Warriors den?" he asked, stretching his hind legs lazily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Shadow came out from a corner. "Yeah," He said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Spook jumped when he saw a dark cat emerge from a bush. "W-who are you?" he meowed, startled momentarily. his huge stature easily overcame the little dark cat, but Spook was'nt the first cat you'd see fighting a wildcat,thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm

"The name's Shadowdweller, but you may call me Shadow," Shadow introduced.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm

Spook bowed his head respectfully. "I'm Spook ,from twoleg place." he meowed, and slowly began trotting over to the Warrior's den with Stormfeather.
(yea just so you know Spook looks just like my house cat at home...huge jet black cat with a white patch on his chest and yellow eyes. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:28 pm

"I don't mind if you're a kittypet, just hope you like it here," Shadow replied.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Spook blinked gratfully. "Thank you." he meowed and pushed his way through the warriors den, finding a dirty pile of moss near Stormfeather.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 pm

((Alright, I is on! Hello! Again, I'll be off around 7:00 P.M, Eastern Time.))

I shifted in the moss I had prepared to sleep in, and closed my eyes, after saying; "You sleep in here. Your obviously over a good 12 moons, or months, so you sleep in the Warriors den, with me, Shadowdweller, Oceancloud, Hawktalon...oh you get it." I explained.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm

((Alleycat? Ya there? Am I here? Hmm....maybe I'm having problems.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:12 pm

((hehe I am^^))

Spook gazed shortly at Stormfeather befor ecrouching down into the moss,giving a contempted sniff, and wraping his tail over his nose. he slowly slipped his eyes shut and fell into a deep sleep.

Hawktalon stirred when he peeked one of his eyes open to see Stormfeather returning with the kittypet. he sighed happily before dozing off again. Ill tell him tomorrow that he has been accepted...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:25 pm

"Good night..." I trailed off. Warrior name, warrior name... I thought quickly. "Snowclaw." I smiled, looking at his white paws. He won't like it, he's almost all black! I scowled myself in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Foxstar heard a new cat but fell alseep befor she could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:30 pm

((er, Sparkle, the only white on his body is on his chest...I was thinking Snowheart,Moonheart, or Moonchaser...^^))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:31 pm

(( oh i like Moonchaser.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 pm

((yes but for now he has to be an apprentice, though he's old enough to be a warrior, since he's a kittypet and all...^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next