RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:09 pm

"I'm Sparrowchaser," he mewed,"Nice to meet you."

"I'm Ghostpaw!"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:13 pm

I put my paw up and down, my paws itching to move. "I don't see why not, but remember, if your planning any attack, there are a good 4 cats here who could easily rip your fur off." I warned, looking at him defensively. I walked back to camp. "Follow me, Sparrowchaser, Ghostpaw, and Hawktalon." I said, pointing my tail towards each cat while I said that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Spook got the signal. these cats meant buisness. and he was going to be one of them! well, maybe....
Mother, it's true! there are 'clans' out here. Respectable cats for ancestors, thats for sure.he thought, flicking his ears.
He nodded happily to the two toms and turned over to the She-cat and large ginger and silver tom. "Stormfeather...what a nice name! How did you get it? Will I get one like it if I get accepted?" he meowed,

Hawktalon nodded before Stormfeather. "Yes, you will. My name is Hawktalon, Iceclan Deputy." he meowed, shouldaring his way between the two cats.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I narrowed my eyes sarcasticly at Hawktalon. "Yes, if you become a clan cat, you will be able to have a name like mine. Thank you for the comment." I smiled gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Spook looked up at the sky. in was sunset. Once they got to camp, Spook gasped. "You live here?" he meowed, making a face at the dirty nests inside the warriors den. then he smelled prey. mouse, preferably.
(oh yea and can we welcome him into the clan like they did in the first book of warriors? with a quick fight to show if he's up to it?)

Hawktalon smirked at Stormfeather. He had to say somthing to the new tom, not let the she-cat do all the work. he sat in the clearing, amusement showing a sign on his face as the tom oviously smelled the fresh kill pile. "Go on, try one. You'll be hooked." he meowed encouragingly.
(I love your new avvie Sparkle!it's cute^^))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:43 pm

((Thanks! I couldn't find anything else half decent. What'd you search to find that wolf? I keep doing Anime Wolf, but...I need to know! ^^ That's do-able, Alley!))

"Yes, why?" I said, amused. He clearly was used to everything being too clean. "Try the mouse, as Hawktalon said. Fresh-kill is way better than Twoleg slop." I said, grabbing a mouse, and dropping it in front of Spook. I back up, gazing at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Mudfur walked towards the freshkill pile and picked up a chaffinch.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Spiderweb stared at the new cat,"Yuck! Why'd you bring a kittypet here?" he asked scornfully.

((he he, he'll fight...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:51 am

Hawktalon shot a scornful glance at Spiderweb. "He might join. A cat like this in our clan? All other clans would fear us!" he meowed, pointing to Spook. "And he seems like a warrior already, as if his ancestors were..." he puased to watch Spook sniff the prey.

Spook bent down to sniff the mouth watering mouse before taking a ripping bite out the prey. he chewed for a moment before exclaiming, "This is delicious! Does it always taste this good?" he twitched his whiskers with delight.

Honeypaw heard a new cat speaking in the clearing, so she heaved herslef up in a stretch before exiting the Apprentices den. she gasped. "Whoa! Who are you?!" she mewed, waving her tail around Stormfeather's. He's huge! I've never seen a cat that big before! she kept the thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 am

Mudfur saw a new cat and walked up to him asking "who is this"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am

((oh and Sparkle...try typing in 'Wolf sculpture'. there are some pretty cool ones there....other wise just stick to 'Wolves'...by the way the one in my avvie was called "Colorful reflection..' and it is a fox.^^))
Hawktalon stood up and shook his fur. he nodded greetings to Mudfur. "This is Spook. He's a kittypet." he meowed, flicking his tail in signal not to say somthing disrespectful, like Spiderweb did. then he looked over to the leader's den. "Perhaps I should let Foxstar know he's hear." he pondered before trotting away into the large icerock.

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am

"A kittypet join!" Spiderweb scoffed,"Size doesn't make a warrior, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:09 am

Hawktalon hissed at the warrior. "Spiderweb, show some respect. For all we know, He could be one of the greatest warriors oh all time! and not just for his size. Anyway, the more warriors we can recruit in our clan the better." he twichted his ears dissmissively.
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:31 am

((heyy everyone, could someone update me? alley, thank you soooo much for trusting me with the RP of your cats while u were on vaca a few weeks back... im honored!))

Oceancloud padded across the camp to the fresh-kill pile, noting all the new warriors and apprentices. (did he ever get an apprentice? sorry, i cant remember..) I wonder how many cats will end up in this clan... so many have joined since I first arrived here... Oceancloud realized with a start that he had been staying in IceClan for at least a moon, and immediately wondered why he hadn't moved on yet. I'm not even a warrior or anything, just a wandering cat who had stopped for some much needed help... Oceancloud thought to himself.

Snowstorm watched Oceancloud, and, seeing that he was headed to the fresh-kill pile, decided to join him.
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:33 am

((i wish i had been on more, look at all ur posts! i only have eleven!)) (((newms, are sparrowchaser and whisperpelt still here? did you 'create' more cats?)))
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:19 pm

((Anyone here?))

As Oceancloud settled down with a plump vole, he saw Snowstorm making her way over to the fresh-kill pile to get something to eat as well.

Snowstorm bounded the rest of the way to the fresh-kill pile when she saw oceancloud look up and over in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 pm

((hey no prob Smartblonde! I knew I could trust you ^^))

Hawktalon nodded greetings to Oceancloud and Snowstorm as they approched the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
((Well, horse lover your not on much, so I was thinking about making Shadow his mentor, since he's on a lot ...but maybe he can mentor Sunflower's kit. when she's borne, that is...))

Spook arched his back hostility. his large paws shifted uncomfortably on the ground. "Er..I'm Spook. Who are you?Are you one of those Wildcats?" he meowed quickly, his yellow eyes wide. ((Sparkle, I think Stormfeather is going to have to mentor him, even though he is a warrior, he has no idea what the warrior code is and all...*sigh*))

Hawktalon sighed comfortably before he saw Stormfeather run out of camp urgently. "Whats wrong with her?" he murmered before slowly getting to his paws and trotting out of camp to find the warrior.

(( yes i know, i was grounded sorry))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Wildflower walked over to Oceancloud and picked out a plump mouse for herself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:39 pm

((no prob..I understand! though I have'nt been grounded in ages!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:41 pm

(neither have I)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:46 pm

(( i know, this was my first time being grounded beause i an almost always an angle.))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:22 pm

((Yeah, I've never been grounded...I don't think. I'm an angel too! :twisted: LoL))

I woke up from my comfortable midday nap. I looked around for Spook, and found him sleeping, too. I woke up, stretched my legs, and padded across the clearing to him. "Ready to train?" I nudged his side with my paw, to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm

((lol I'm sure you are ;]))

Spook wandered around the new camp, sniffing and observing everything in his path. Clan life did'nt seem too bad...

The sun went down slowly and a brilliant blanket of stars appeared soon after. "Amazing. I've never had such a veiw of the stars from my twoleg house..." he murmered, gazing through the trees at the stars. his pelt had a silvery sheen to it by now, and his eyes were like two large curious moons.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm

whoops....it was'nt morning yet, was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next