RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm

((spiderweb will, once somebody finds him!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm

((Ok, I'm on it!))

Rosefrost padded out of camp. She sniffed the air. It was so dark, she could barely see anything. Suddenly, with her sense of smell, she located a tom. Without hesitation, she pounced on the cat.

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:53 pm

((lol...i suppose sparrowchaser and sunflower could find him then on patrol ! XD))

"Right then. On you go." he shifted awkwardly on his paws, and flicked his tail in signal to leave. later he visited the fresh kill pile and grabbed a juicy vole from the pile. he ate it hungrily next to Foxstar, while they discussed gatherings.

Cloverpaw nodded to Whisperpelt and followed her to the other end of the den. then he mewed after looking some of the herbs over "whats this? It smells awful!" he snorted in contempt.

Honeypaw sat down in frustration. "where is she?It's time for training!" she mumbled grumpily, waving her tabby tail around in the air.

((Rosefrost, its morning time ;])
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 pm

((She's in a cave, practicing her night hunting skills))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Foxstar talked to Hawktalon about the gathering it was tonight.

Wildflower padded next to sunflowe rand Sparrowchaser.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:03 pm

((oooooooh sorry ^^"))

Hawktalon finished his meal and swiped his tongue around his muzzle. "So which cats are we taking?" he continued to speak with Foxstar.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:04 pm

"Let's go!" Sparrowchaser said.

"That's yew. It makes Cats sick," she explained.

"Argh!" Spiderweb yelled as a cat landed on him. He spun her over, and pinned her down. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Even though it was not a hunting parlot she caight a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:06 pm

g2g, be on tomorrow! bye bye
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 pm

"I am Rosefrost!" she hissed back. She didn't fight back, but she knew that she could claw at the cat's underbelly.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Spiderweb let go. "Rosefrost? That's....a warrior name."

"Good catch," Sparrowchaser said.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

" well, me,you,sparrowchaser, the appreinces, and their mentors, anycat eles?"foxstar asked

" thankyou>" wildflower purred
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:14 pm

"Indeed it is, can you not smell IceClan cats?" she mewed, calmer now.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 pm

"IceClan? Huh? What's that?" he said confusedly," 'S that like SandClan?"(made-up Clan)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 pm

"SandClan? No, it's like ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:44 pm

(im back)
"mudfur walked up to cloverkit and said whoa i think you got a great mentor your going to be really strong"
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:40 pm

"Well, SandClan's like them, so..." Spiderweb shrugged, releasing the she-cat. Had he really found another Clan?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:02 pm

"If you want to join, follow me," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:39 pm

((I'm back!^^)) Hawktalon shrugged and replied to his leader "Well, I think honeypaw and Cloverpaw are too young still, maybe next gathering." he pondered for a moment before mewing "To be specific, I think Sparrowchaser, Sunflower, Snowclaw, Snowstorm, and Rosefrost should go. Not to mention our med cat and Wildflower." he flicked his ginger and silver patched tail towards the warriors den. "Shall I go tell them?" he meowed, standing up and stretching.

Sunflower kept padding along with the rest of the dawn patrol, checking the bondaries and scenting air. Suddenly she smelt somthing not from Iceclan. "Sparrowchaser, Do you smell it too?" she meowed, her tail and ears erect.(its your other charrie, newms!)

Cloverpaw turned around swiftly when he heard his name. "er...thanks. who are you again?" he asked, perplexed of this new cat.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 pm

" yes. That is great list, please go and tell them , then we will call a clan meeting that YOU will lead."foxstasaid
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:34 pm

Hawktalon stopped dead in his tracks. he spun around and looked shocked "that...I will lead? Why me? why don't you? I'm only aloud to adress the clan and lead them if your really ill." he meowed, shaking his head, confused.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:44 pm

((spider's been discovered))

Shrugging, Spiderweb followed Rosefrost to her "IceClan". Stepping into the clearing, he got a rush of homesickness.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Roseforst saw Hawktalon. "That's the deputy," she whispered to Spiderweb. "Hawktalon!" she yelled. "Come over here!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:10 am

Hawktalon looked back around at the entrance of camp when his name was called. "What is it?" he meowed trotting over to the two cats. "Rosefrost, who is this?" he meowed sternly after noticing the strange cat. The mystery cat's eyes shown with grief, and he wondered if he were thinking of life as a rogue again. "Does he want to join our clan?" he added, sweeping his ginger and silver tail to the black cats shoulder.

Cloverpaw continued studying the herbs. "whats that, WHisperpelt? it has a lovely color." he put in, noticing a pretty purple plant (tongue twister!lol)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:24 am

" you will lead the clan meetting, i am the leader so do what i tell you." foxstar and layed down,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next