RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan

Go down 
+10
Suburbia
( labbie! )
SmartBlonde278
Jay
Peachfrost
Midnight*Wolf
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
Jєt
NeWmS <3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:53 pm

(this is the original nanook43 from moonclan on wi)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 pm

((tiger, alley's not on right now. Do we wait for her or pretend he responded?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

((hey! im back!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 pm

can i join :D Huh?
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:07 am

(( pretend he responded))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:39 pm

(can i be cloverkits mentor)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:47 pm

((No. The mentors have been decided already, for the kits and other apprentices.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:52 pm

okey dokey. can i rp
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:44 pm

((Ok, I just thought up an awesome story for Rosefrost))

Rosefrost watched the kits get apprentince. What a wonderful moment for them. Then she got worried. She was planning on doing some night hunting for the clan tonight, but she wasn't the best night hunter. It was somewhat easier to see what your hunting than to smell it and hear it.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 pm

((this is gonna get intense! lol))

Whisperpelt looked proudly at Cloverkit(paw?). What a good apprentice he would be!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:44 pm

((im here, hello newms!))

Hawktalon still sat near sparrowchaser, and Sunflower, and noticed how proud she looked. he looked back up at his leader and beamed happiness.

Cloverkit nodded in respect. " I promise to train hard to become the best medicine cat Iceclan has ever seen." he mewed, flashing a smile at Whisperpelt. he watched as his new mentor padded up the rock to touch noses with him.

Honeykit sat next to her mother, her golden tabby pelt bristling. she was so nervous and excited, she just could'nt wait!looking over at her soon-to-be mentor, Featherstorm, she nodded and waited patiently untill her brother was done with his turn.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:49 pm

((hi!))

Whisperpelt touched noses with Cloverpaw. "Aiming to be better than me, huh? That should definently be achievable," she said.(no sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Sunflower could'nt help but smile once her kit was apprenticed. she wanted to start cheering his name, but knew she had to wait untill his sister was appreticed.

Cloverpaw gave his new mentors ear a look. she looked as proud as him, and he started purring. "I aiming high for a reason!" he replied, smiling. he flicked his tail happily and padded quickly off the rock to sit next to Whisperpelt after she had got down too. his sister was on his other side, but shortly, for it was her turn. He whatched as her tail went high in the air once her name was called, and he looked amused.

Honeykit bounded up the rock, swiftly jumping into the air, landing onto the slippery rock. "I am ready, Foxstar." she said, her blue eyes shining with excitement.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:05 pm

((Lets pretend Foxstar said the words.....oh and its Stormfeather, not featherstorm))

"I am interested to see how your sister turns out," Whisperpelt mused,"She seems eager."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:30 pm

((kk, sorry about that... :lol: ))
Honeypaw padded down the Icerock and next to her brother, she sat down calmly but her face shown pure joy. She started the chanting with her mother, yowling her brothers name. "Cloverpaw!cloverpaw!" she chanted.

Cloverpaw started to yowl with his sister. "Honeypaw! honeypaw!" he listened while everyone called his new name too.

Sunflower, filled with pride. "honeypaw! Cloverpaw!" she chanted.her eyes sparkled.

Hawktalon cheered with the rest of the cats for a while until the meeting was over. he padded over to Sunflower afterward and layed down, neatly tucking his paw under his chest. " your a warrior again now." he pointed out. since her two kits had now been apprenticed and she was'nt having more kits anytime soon, she was a warrior again for a while.(speaking of which, Newms, move the kits to the apprentices list please. and Sunflower to the warriors ^^)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm

((will do, alley!))

"Cloverpaw! Honeypaw!" Sparrowchaser chanted.

Whisperpelt purred, and joined in.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:44 pm

(( sorry but not posting, if i am never hear and say there is a clan meeting fight ect. ya'll (( alley and news)) can rp as Foxstar and wildflower.))

Foxstar whent down from the ice rock and walked over to the apprenics " hello, cloverpaw,Honneypaw." foxstar said

Wildflower said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
SmartBlonde278
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm

((wat's happening? Sorry I didnt join sooner, I couldnt get the activation thingy open and I'm sick...))

Oceancloud and Snowstorm chanted with the rest of the clan. "Cloverpaw! Honeypaw!"
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:51 pm

((aw, you're sick :())
((Tiger, i'll be Foxstar if you're not on))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm

(( ok cool.))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Sparrowchaser padded over to Snowstorm,"Hi, up for a hunt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:35 pm

(im back! hello Smartblonde! time no see lol)

Hawktalon padded off to find Sparrowchaser. This was his first duty, since last night when he became a deputy(sped things up a bit...sorry lol^^"),. Once he found him he looked serious, but almost forgot what he was to say. "er...Sprrowchaser? can you lead Dawn patrol?round up some cats to go with you." he meowed, straightening up.

Sunflower overheard Hawktalon sending Sprrowchaser out. she bounded out of the warriors den, and stood next to Sparrowchaser. " I'll go, if you need cats. I could use a stretch." she meowed, swiping a paw over her ear.

Cloverpaw stretched and bounded out of the apprentices den. he grabbed a magpie from the fresh kill pile and ate it quickly. Then he padded into the medicine cats den. "Whisperpelt? are you in here? I'm ready for my first lesson. " he mewed, his eyes sparking with excitement.

Honeypaw slept in a while before finally getting up. she parted her jaws in a huge yawn and stepped slowly out of the apprentices den. "my first day as an apprentice.." she murmered and hurried over to the warriors den. "Stormfeather? are you in here?Time for training!" she meowed loudly, waking most of the cats in the den.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:44 pm

"Of course, Hawktalon," Sparrowchaser said.

"Eager, aren't you?" Whisperpelt said,"Come along, then. We must familerize you with Herbs."

((i never introduced my other charrie XD))

Spiderweb padded through the forest confidently. NOthing in here could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:47 pm

((Hey! Ok so does anyone wanna come with Rosefrost on her night hunting adventure?))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 pm

" good moring Honeypaw!" wildflower siad. she streached and walked over to Honeypaw and whent by Hawktalon " I want to go!" she said

Foxstar woke up and saw Hawktalon. She walked over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IceClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan   IceClan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next