RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Rookstorm watched Bluepaw and Dewfrost, narrowing his eyes. Dewfrost thinks she's the best mentor, doesn't she? I'll show her. Windpaw's the best apprentice, because she has the best mentor. "Windpaw, you're doing great," he meowed. "You'll be a warrior in no time. But Dewfrost, are you so sure?" After praising his own apprentice, his warm tone sank to a condescending level. "That gives her opponent just enough time to counter or dodge. Bluepaw should always be focusing on the world around her, not just the move." Just because she's had an apprentice doesn't mean she's smarter. I've been a warrior for longer!

((HE'S JUST DELIGHTFUL ISN'T HE?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Windpaw: "Thanks." Where the heck did Mr. Happy Sunshine Man come from!?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Featherstar dipped her head, knowing what Otterwhisker was trying to say. "I saw them pad off, thanks anyway." She said, and smiled at him. She walked away, toward her own den. When she entered, she heard her son coming toward the den. "Hi Foxpaw. What do you need?" She asked warmly, like amother to a kit.

Foxpaw sighed and came in. "I want a mentor. Badly. It's so boring here!" He complained. His fur was matted and dirty, from playing around at camp.

Featherstar got a little of the dust and stuff off his flank. "I know Foxpaw, I'll get you one when I can." She sighed. "Now go groom yourself. You can't walk around that filthy." She said, disappprovingly.

When Foxpaw finally left, Featherstar curled in her den, thinking about mentors. Otterwhisker, maybe. They are a perfect match. She smiled and looked at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Dewfrost narrowed her eyes at the black warrior. What game was he playing at?

"I'm thinking that after Bluepaw does the move perfectly, she'll be able to get the hang of it and then it will come more naturally. Then she'll be able to focus on defence, too." Dewfrost mewed cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 pm

((I really don't know what is more important. Personally I'm siding with you, but Rookstorm hates the world. XD))

Rookstorm snorted. "Of course," His tail lashed, blue eyes blazing. "This comes from the she-cat who could barely complete the move herself." he meowed mercilessly. ((SO wanted to put scathingly in there! XD)) "I recall when we were apprentices you were always wanting to reason with your enemies, to not cause them any pain. Foolish."

((Whoever goes next teaches the badger defense! =D
[ur cat] reared up and leaped forward, high enough to clear a badger's back. He/she landed without dropping his forepaws and spun around so fast, it was a wonder how he/she kept his balance. Then he/she ducked down, back onto four paws, and twisted to his/her side, snapping his/her jaws and though clamping them into a badger's hind leg.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm

((Lol, I do not know why you know the badger defense XD))

Dewfrost lashed her tail, scowling and rolling her eyes at the warrior. She pushed him to the back of her mind, turning to her apprentice.

"Next, let's try the badger defence. First, I'll demonstrate. Then you try."

Dewfrost reared up on her hind legs, then launched herself into the air in a massive leap, big enough to clear a badger. Shen landed on her back paws, balancing carefully, and spun around. She ducked down, letting her forepaws touch the ground, and twisting onto her side, she snapped her jaws, clamping them onto an imaginary badger's leg.

Throwing a quick sidelong glance at Rookstorm smugly, she turned to Bluepaw, mewing as she caught her breath, "Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Windpaw- I spied on Dewfrost. I tried , when I was supposed to land, I landed on my back with a thump. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:17 pm

((LOL WARRIORSWISH))

Rookstorm snorted. "Good...for a young warrior," he snapped at Dewfrost, and turned to Windpaw. "You took off the wrong way," he mewed gently."When you prepared to jump, you twisted your paws. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Windpaw: I moaned. I made sure my paws were still and firm, I leaped into the air and landed on my hind legs. "Uhhh.....now what?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"You spin around, twist to the side a little, and bite as if it were a badger's leg." Rookstorm answered, tail skimming the ground as he went over the battle move himself.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Windpaw: "Ugh!" I tried but almost brokemy paws.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Bluepaw, trying to ignore Windpaw, attempted the move. She managed to do it alright, but just as she snapped at the imaginary badger's leg, she stumbled to the side a bit, but didn't fall. "Oh...I lost my balence. But the rest was good right Dewfrost?" She asked her mentor, twitching her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Ignoring Bluepaw and her oh-so-perfect mentor, Rookstorm darted forward, nudging Windpaw to her feet. "It's okay," he mewed. "Focus on where you're going, and where you will be, but in battle, remember to keep an eye out for other badgers."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Windpaw: "K." I tried again. (dont want to type K?) "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 pm

"Good," Rookstorm praised, glancing at Dewfrost triumphantly before returning to his apprentice. "You're doing very well."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Windpaw: "Thank you Mr. Sunshine Happy Cat."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Dewfrost rolled her eyes at the pair. "The landing and spinning is the hardest part," she told her apprentice. "Try to slow yourself down a bit after the spin so you can regain your balance for the bite."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Duskkit
Description (pic accepted): Black one
http://newevil.deviantart.com/art/Miracles-in-the-Dark-87126234
Personality: Kind, Playful, Caring. He is very shy around strangers but loves older toms.
Other: Snowstripe find him! Or a she period
Requested Rank: Newborn kit.
One line desc. for front page: A lean, pitch black tom with striking cyan eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

((OMG! YOU STOLE TEH NAME! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 pm

(LOOL. You better find meh.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Stormfeather looked up at the sky, sliding out of her den. The wind blew her fur slightly, but only a little, since it was short. The she-cat almost looked like a patch of snow from far away, but if one got close, they could see that she that she was really a very light gray. Her midnight blue eyes really stood out from the rest of her, causing her to look like a cloud with two small patches of dark sky.

((Sorry for not being very active ><))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm

((Akshepted.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Bluepaw attempted the badger defense one more time, and managed to keep her balance. She wasn't perfect of course, but she felt that she did it well.
Feeling proud of herself, she turned to look at Dewfrost with shining blue eyes.
"How was that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

(YESH! Find meh! Wif a she.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 pm

((Kay XD))

Dewfrost was about to praise her apprentice, but bit back her words. "Well, Rookstorm, since you're such a great mentor and obviously have an opinion of much more value than mine, how about you judge my apprentice's performance?" she said, drily sarcastic, to the older warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next