RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Featherstar nodded. "Alright, Thanks Otterwhisker." She yawned. "About that. I need my paw checked. It's been sore latley." She sighed and padded toward the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Snowstripe's silky herb-dusted pelt was a white whirlwind of fur as she darted all over the den, pushing leaves and berries back into their respective nooks. As soon as she turned her back, more leaves would overflow from their crack and shoot into the air, or more berries would begin spilling out. Paw steps interrupted the frustrated near-silence. "Featherstar!" The snowy medicine cat sat up immediately, shaking pieces of broken leaves from her tangled pelt. "What can I do for you?" She narrowed her eyes. "Did you receive a dream for StarClan? Do you want me to interpret a sign?" she demanded eagerly, flicking a leaf from her paw. It drifted slowly to rest by her sleeping apprentice's ear.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Featherstar chuckled at Snowstripe's curiousity. "Sorry, Snowstripe. I just came to get my paw checked." She replied, looking around. "Do you need any help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

"No!!" Snowstripe's eyes stretched wide. "I mean, no thanks, Featherstar." Snowstripe wasn't usually this animated, but she felt anxious. StarClan had given her a terrible sign...

"Looks like just a cracked pad," she declared, chewing dock into a quick poultice. "You mouse-brain!" she went on, rubbing the crushed dock leaves into a soothingly cool ointment on the pad. "The Featherstar I know would've been able to spot that a hundred fox-lengths away!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

*reserves spot as warrior*
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 pm

I interrupted Otterwhisker and Featherstar. "I was just wondering," I continued to Featherstar, "if you could help me hunt."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Featerstar smiled. "Thanks." She said, and padded out to (what charrie Var?). "Sure. Just had to get my pad checked."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 pm

(Windpaw)

"Ow! What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Rookstorm snorted, spitting out the last piece of bedding. "Isn't that the mentor's job, Windpaw?" he snapped, fur bristled. "And who's your mentor here?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Featherstar gave him a sharp look. "Knock it off, Rookstorm." She growled at the tom. "Just cracked." She responded to Windpaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Windstorm: I stared. "I don't have one yet..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 am

Bluepaw, hearing Dewfrost calling her name, opened one eye. With a yawn she sat up and stretched, then gave her chest fur a few quick licks, smoothed down a few patches of ruffled fur, and bounded out of the apprentices den. "Morning Dewfrost!" She mewed eagerly. "What're we doing today? Battle training? Hunting? Border patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

((Varjak you are a nut. XD Remember? Look at page 2.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 am

Otterwhisker wrote:
((Accepted! As for mentors, how bout Windpaw with Rookstorm and Bluepaw with Dewfrost? Or the other way around, I dun care :3))

((PWNED. XD))

Rookstorm rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I just thought the leader had to focus on more important things like getting reeking herbs smeared on their paw. And leave the teaching the apprentice part to the mentors."

((He is just a ball of sunshine, isn't he? XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

Featherstar nodded. "Oh yes you do, WindPaw. Rookstorm. I'll cheer up the grump and you guys can go practice. How's that?" She said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am

Rookstorm's eyes narrowed in smug satisfaction. "Not without a mentor to watch over you," he added loudly, standing up and lifting his tail in the air confidently.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 am

Featherstar narrowed her eyes. "Oh be nice.Windpaw is your apprentice. Now go." She growled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

[color#330000]Otterwhisker rolled his eyes at the black warrior. "He's so smug since he finally got an apprentice," he remarked once Rookstorm had gone. "He's a strict teacher, but not a bad one, I'll give him that," he reasoned.[/color]

Dewfrost purred at her apprentice's enthusiasim. "We're going hunting," she replied, flicking her tail towards the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Featherstar nodded. "Who should be Foxpaw's mentor? I can't decide." She asked Otterwhisker.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 pm

"Come on, Windpaw," he meowed. "Battle training today. You're slower than a badger today, come on!" He flicked his tail irritatedly.

Last edited by Bramblefang on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Snowstripe stepped out of her den, eyes searching for only two warriors. She had to know they were there. She sighed with relief as her eyes found them. StarClan must just be paranoid, they could do no harm. They're complete opposites!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 pm

((SPAM

YES! I didn't even read Otter/Alley's old thread on how to get custom colors and I pwned the Rookstorm post! >:3))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Dewfrost shrugged away the feeling that Snowstripe was watching her, but then she looked over her shoulder, and there she was. StarClan help me, she's like a burr in my pelt! she pleaded silently.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Snowstripe narrowed her eyes at Dewfrost as the tawny she-cat stared at her in surprise, then whipped around, slipping back into the medicine cat den. StarClan's just paranoid...StarClan's just paranoid...

"Oi! Dewfrost!" Rookstorm called arrogantly. "How about instead of hunting you come practice with us? Prey won't be up this early!" Mouse-brain. He added to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Dewfrost glanced over at Otterwhisker, and when he nodded, she agreed to Rookstorm's proposition. "C'mon, Bluepaw," she urged her apprentice. "We're doing battle training instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next