RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Empty
PostSubject: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 pm

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Leafcl10

Long ago, so long that the moons that have passed since then are as countless as the stars, a Clan called ThunderClan existed. After a long leaf-bare when a bout of greencough had wiped out nearly half of their population, the clan that had once been one of the strongest in the forest had dwindled until it was the weakest. WindClan decided to invade to steal a good bit of their territory. They thought it was just, since ThunderClan had less mouthes to feed since the plauge that had struck them. The ThunderClan leader, Copperstar, was furious. He made all the survivors from the sickness, from the smallest kit to the strongest warrior to the weakest elder, fight against WindClan. In the first battle, seven lives were lost, and there were few cats left in ThunderClan. Copperstar cried out to StarClan after ThunderClan retreated, asking why they had abandoned them. One of his warriors challenged him. Her name was Leafdew. She and her mate didn't agree with what their leader was doing after their kit had been killed in the battle. She said that StarClan would never abandoned ThunderClan, but Copperstar had killed innocent kits and elders, and in doing so he had abandoned the judgement of StarClan. Copperstar was furious. He leaped on Leafdew and killed her, while Ravenfur watched, horrified. After seeing his mate's dead body, he killed Copperstar, stripping him of all his remaining lives. He told the remaining cats in ThunderClan that there would be no more bloodshed in the battle against WindClan. He led them to a new territory that had only enough room for their clan, and Ravenfur became Ravenstar, leader of LeafClan, which he named after his dead mate.

***THERE IS GOING TO BE A PLOT, I HAVE A SECRET AGENT WHO KNOWS IT. YOU GUYS CAN ONLY GUESS... *evil grin* ***

|| FORM: ||
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Requested Rank:
One line desc. for front page:

You should know the rules by now :P

MY FORMS:

Name: Dewfrost
Description (pic accepted):
•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Dew10((OMG LINEART BY SOCKY!))
Personality: Stubborn and tough, this she-cat is not a frilly girl. She can be very obstinate and sometimes persists with something that doesn't do anyone any good, but only proves her right.
Other:None
Requested Rank: Warrior
One line desc. for front page: Creamy furred she-cat with darker stripes and markings and golden eyes.

Name: Otterwhisker
Description (pic accepted):
Thick, silky-furred dark chocolate brown tom with sage green eyes.
Personality: Open-minded and friendly, sometimes Otterwhisker can be too quick to assume that everone is as nice as he is.
Other: None
Requested Rank: Deputy
One line desc. for front page: Silky-furred dark chocolate brown tom with sage green eyes.

RANKS:

..::leader::..
Featherstar- Golden she-cat with orange stripes and orange-yellow eyes.

..::deputy::..
Otterwhisker- Silky-furred dark chocolate brown tom with sage green eyes.

..::med. cat::..
Snowstripe- Silk-white she-cat with yellow eyes and silver stripes on her flank.

..::med. cat apprentice::..
(open)

..::warriors::..
Dewfrost- Creamy furred she-cat with darker stripes and markings and golden eyes.
Rookstorm- Lean black tom with a white paw and green eyes.
Stormfeather- A light gray, almost white she-cat with midnight-blue eyes, and faint gray tabby stripes.
Featherfang- White shaggy Tom with red tint to face and tail.

..::apprentices::..
Windpaw- Brown grey fur, white underbelly, yellow eyes, pink and black nose.
Bluepaw- Long-haired blue/gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Foxpaw- smooth orange fur and faint Black stripes with yellow eyes.

..::queens and kits::..
Dustkit- A lean, pitch black tom with striking cyan eyes.

Last edited by Otter Diving in Moonlight on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 pm

((May I join? I don't know, it sounds cool, but...

OKAY WHATEVER, CAN I JOIN?!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 pm

NO. I DUN LIEK U SO U MAY NOT JOIN. XD JK, sure, whatevs. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Name: Featherfur/Featherstar
Description (pic accepted): •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Event_2145234
Personality: This cat is a loyal, respective she-cat. She isn't afraid to give her optional opinion, and stands up for herself and others. She has a bad temper, and can get short on others. She has her own way of going everything, because she has a huge scar in her leg, leaving it paralized.
Other: Nope
Requested Rank: Leader
One line desc. for front page: Golden she-cat with orange stripes and orange-yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: Rookstorm
Description (pic accepted): Lean black tom with stormy blue eyes. Left front paw is white. (stupid servingimg says my pic is corrupted! D:<)
Personality: Cold, distant, outcast, a loner who hates social, bubbly cats. XD
Other: YOU MUST TELL ME WHO TEH SECRET AGENT IS CUZ IT SURE AIN'T ME! D:
One line desc. for front page: Lean black tom with a white paw and dark blue eyes.

Last edited by Bramblefang on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 pm

(ME!? JOIN A CAT RP! WHERE IS THE REAL VARJAK!?)

Name: Windpaw
Description (pic accepted): •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Ragamuffin2
Personality: Funny, caring, sarcastic, laid back, doesn't think fighting is important to her life.
Other: Has a long lost brother.
Requested Rank: Apprentice.
One line desc. for front page: Brown grey fur, white underbelly, yellow eyes, pink and black nose.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

((Lol XD All are accepted! :D))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 pm

(rp someone? I gtg, but When I get on I'll respond.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 pm

(I will!) (I might be a little slow!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Bluepaw
Description (pic accepted): Long, blue-gray fur with black 'socks' on all four legs up to the joints on each one. ((can't really call them knees...)) Her ears are also black, as is the tip of her tail. Her toes are white, and so is the front of her mouth. Like she dipped her nose in white paint. :3 Her eyes are bright blue.
Personality: Energetic and eager to learn. She loves to run, and is always ready to help anyone in the clan. But she's very suspicious of outsiders.
Other: She loves to swim. Seriously. She should be a RiverClan cat.
Requested Rank: Apprentice.
One line desc. for front page: Long-haired blue/gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 pm

((Accepted! As for mentors, how bout Windpaw with Rookstorm and Bluepaw with Dewfrost? Or the other way around, I dun care :3))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

(Yeah!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Name: Stormfeather
Description (pic accepted): A drawing later, but for now, description. A light gray she-cat with dark blue eyes and faint gray stripes.
Personality: Easily judging others, she often jumps to conclusions about enemy Clans. However, she is fiercely loyal to her Clan and never disobeys orders, no matter what. Hating to lose, she battles as far as she needs tol.
Other:
One line desc. for front page: A light gray, almost white she-cat with midnight-blue eyes, and faint gray tabby stripes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:24 am

(Here ya go To anyone who will rp! =3)

Featherstar yawned and blinked. Stretching, she stood up and padded out into the clearing. From her seeing, Otterwhisker might of forgot Dawn Patrol. Even with only a couple members, We still needed it. Not really caring if he did, she curled up by the freshkill pile, and choose a plump mouse.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 am

(Couldn't resist making another. xD)

Name: Foxpaw
Description (pic accepted): •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Feral2_a7zm
Personality: Foxpaw is a sly, curious, and mysterious apprentice. hat's where he got his name. He always can find the best places to hide. He is takive at some points
Other: Featherstar's son.
Requested Rank: apprentice
One line desc. for front page: smooth orange fur and faint Black stripes with yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am

-sigh- Okay, Vix, remember, you forced me to do this! -blames- XD

Name: Snowstripe
Description (pic accepted): Slender silky-furred she-cat with yellow eyes and pale, barely visible silvery stripes running down her flanks.
Personality: Quiet, softspoken, always seems to know the right thing to do, calm.
Other: YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME THE SECRET AGENT YET. >: It's tearing me apart. I hope you know I am crying right now. CRYING.
Requested Rank: Medicine Cat
One line desc. for front page: Silk-white she-cat with yellow eyes and silver stripes on her flank.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

(*Snarls* Me too!)

Name: Featherfang
Description (pic accepted): •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« Cat-beautiful-white
Personality: Funny, serious, caring, protective
Other: No
Requested Rank: Med Apprentice
One line desc. for front page: White shaggy Tom with red tint to face and tail

((Windpaw- Green Featherfang- Light Blue
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm

(*evil smile* *pats Foxpaw* He's a good boy. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

I walked out into the open, stretching with my claws jetting out. I stood up and shook my fur, eying Featherstar. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 am

Dewfrost woke in the warriors den, and after streching each leg in turn, she carefully padded towards the clearing, not wanting to disturb any cat. As she was walking, she accidentally stepped on Rookstorm's tail. She quickly pulled her foot back, but she was certian she had already woken him up.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Otterwhisker wrote:
((Accepted! As for mentors, how bout Windpaw with Rookstorm and Bluepaw with Dewfrost? Or the other way around, I dun care :3))

((Fine by me.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Featherstar turned around. "Hi. Did you hear Otterwhisker call patrol?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Otterwhisker padded out from the medicine cat's den, his fur licked clean. "Sorry, I haven't yet," he explained. "There was a thorn in my nest, and Snowstripe wanted to put something on it so it wouldn't get infected." Otterwhisker flicked his ears, padding to the center of the clearing. Glancing at the fresh kill pile, he realized nobody had been hunting yet today. He saw Dewfrost padding out of the warriors den. "Dewfrost," the brown warrior called. "Can you take Bluepaw out on a hunting patrol with Stormfeather?" he asked her.

"Sure," Dewfrost agreed. She padded over to the apprentice's den, calling Bluepaw's name softly.

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 pm

((Snowstripe, you silly. XD))

Rookstorm bristled, lifting his head as his tail throbbed. "Great job, Dewfrost," he snarled, getting to his paws slowly and brushing rudely past her, his black fur ruffled and patched with bits of moss and bracken. Abruptly he sat down by the fresh-kill pile and began grooming the scraps of bedding out of his long fur.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Dewfrost narrowed her eyes, muttering under her breath crossly. It was an accident! she thought. Rookstorm didn't have to be so mean all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next