RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Bluepaw looked at her mentor, then at Rookstorm, then back again. "Oh...okay. Let's go!" She purred when her confusion had faded. Her eyes sparkled happily as she bounded towards the camp entrance with her blue-gray tail held high.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Featherstar glanced at SnowStripe. "Exuse me Otterwhisker." She said. She padded behind Snowstripe. "Are you alright? You seem to be twitichy today." She reasoned.

(PWEASE TELL ME DA LOT! *begs* I am leader! xD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

((hmmm... let me ask the secret agent...))

Dewfrost padded after her apprentice. She was glad that the blue cat was so eager to learn, even if it was with a cat as grumpy as Rookstorm.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Bramblefang wrote:
Otterwhisker wrote:
((Accepted! As for mentors, how bout Windpaw with Rookstorm and Bluepaw with Dewfrost? Or the other way around, I dun care :3))

((PWNED. XD))

Rookstorm rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I just thought the leader had to focus on more important things like getting reeking herbs smeared on their paw. And leave the teaching the apprentice part to the mentors."

((He is just a ball of sunshine, isn't he? XD))

"Wonderful...i get to spend half my life being taught by the happiest cat here!" I snorted.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Bramblefang wrote:
"Come on, Windpaw," he meowed. "Battle training today. You're slower than a badger today, come on!" He flicked his tail irritatedly.

"Great..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 pm

(yay!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:02 pm

((LOL! I just smiled reading through all of this. :D))

Rookstorm glanced at Dewfrost. "So, great warrior, what battle move do you propose we teach them today?" he meowed scathingly ((I LOVE SAYING 'SCATHINGLY' LOL)) his gaze flicking between the three she-cats.

Snowstripe's ears twitched. "I'm fine, Featherstar," she lied, averting her yellow gaze. "I just...had a bad dream, is all. It was leaf-bare, and we ran out of herbs." And that mysterious copper tabby tom was the cause of all of it.

((Waiting for Otter to reply, but I'll give it a go.))

At the golden-tawny she-cat's silence, Rookstorm rolled his eyes. "Mouse-brain, how about a rear strike? Watch me, you two."
Flicking his hind legs into the air, he spun around on his forepaws and leaped backward, then reared up and raked the air with each paw before tucking his head down and doing a neat forward roll. "Think you can handle it, Windpaw?"

Last edited by Bramblefang on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Featherstar shook her head. "Your not telling me something." She said. "Snowstripe, I'm clan leader. You can trust me." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Snowstripe sighed. "Yes, and I'm the medicine cat." she mewed disapprovingly. "I have my reasons. Remember, I took you to __________ to receive your nine lives! Now be off! YOu have more important things to do then pester the cat who stands between life and death!"

((insert random medicine cat meeting starclan place in blank spot.XD))

((I actually have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just trying to find something for Snowstripe to do that might fit with a plot. XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm

(Hah.)

Featherstar stayed. "No. I don't, Snowstripe." She said seriously. "Fine. But if you don't tell someone, you'll be troubled with i forever." She warned, and padded away.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm

"hey Sunshine, umm....training? Remember?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Bramblefang wrote:
((LOL! I just smiled reading through all of this. :D))

Rookstorm glanced at Dewfrost. "So, great warrior, what battle move do you propose we teach them today?" he meowed scathingly ((I LOVE SAYING 'SCATHINGLY' LOL)) his gaze flicking between the three she-cats.

Snowstripe's ears twitched. "I'm fine, Featherstar," she lied, averting her yellow gaze. "I just...had a bad dream, is all. It was leaf-bare, and we ran out of herbs." And that mysterious copper tabby tom was the cause of all of it.

((Waiting for Otter to reply, but I'll give it a go.))

At the golden-tawny she-cat's silence, Rookstorm rolled his eyes. "Mouse-brain, how about a rear strike? Watch me, you two."
Flicking his hind legs into the air, he spun around on his forepaws and leaped backward, then reared up and raked the air with each paw before tucking his head down and doing a neat forward roll. "Think you can handle it, Windpaw?"

((I was waiting for Ottle to reply, but what the heck.))

Rookstorm heaved a breathy sigh at Dewfrost's silence. "Hey, mouse-brain, how about a rear kick? Watch me you two." Flicking his hind legs into the air, he spun around on his forepaws and leaped backward, then reared up and raked the air with each paw before tucking his head down and doing a neat forward roll. "Think you can handle it?" he smirked, breath completely even after finishing the advanced battle move, not a hair out of place.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Windpaw: "you. Are. So. Pathetic." I smirked back. I copied him almost exactly. "Now, I'm not a horse, but it will help us."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm

"That would be the first time you've actually managed to get it right! Good job, Windpaw!" Rookstorm countered dryly. "Maybe now you'll be able to face another apprentice. Try it again, and don't be so heavy on your front paws at the beginning. They may be the only part of you touching the ground, but balance the weight between your front paws and back paws in the air. Use your tail to steady yourself, and it should make for a swift, fluid motion. And maybe, just maybe, you'll be on the same level as the other apprentices." Windpaw was slightly younger then the other apprentice's of the Clan, and her fiery, defiant attitude didn't help that when it came to talking to Rookstorm.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Windpaw: I tried to follow him. I tried to be light on my paws, yet I fell over. "Ugh!" I got up and tried again and again. "Like this?" It felt like i kicked right. Front paws firm yet light. Yes. tail balanced. Yeah. Back legs in the air. Well I have it all. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Bluepaw watched carefully while Windpaw attempted the move Rookstorm had demonstrated.
Carefully, Bluepaw padded a little farther from Dewfrost, so as not to hit her, and attempted it herself. She kicked alright, but when she tried to roll like Rookstorm had done she flopped ungracefully on her back. Quickly she turned over onto her stomach and stood, shaking the dust off her pelt. "Oops." She mewed when she was finished.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 am

"Good, Windpaw," Rookstorm purred, sweeping his tail over the ground. "Now try polishing that. Add your own little twist, if you want. Bluepaw, you know what you did wrong. Fix it."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Windpaw: I nodded. I did the kick again, trying to figure out what I wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Stormfeather glanced around, looking for Otterwhisker. She needed to ask if she could go on a patrol. What with being cooped up in the camp for all of yesterday and today, she needed to get out! With an impatient swish of her tail, she seemed to duck behind every leaf.

((Always my best way to get into an RP again.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Featherstar saw on of her warriors, Stormfeather, wandering around camp. She was probably looking for Otterwhisker. She sighed, thinking of how her brown deputy can always seem to disppear out of no where. She padded over to Stormfeather. "Looking for Otterwhisker?" She asked. "I can tell." She added.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Stormfeather glanced over to the leader, and then nodded. "I was wondering if I could go on a patrol sometime soon. I don't want to stay in here when I could be helping my Clan," the gray she-cat replied hopefully, standing up straight again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Featherstar nodded. "I think that could be worked out. Last time I saw him, he looked ready to get a hunting patrol ready." She told the grey she-cat. Featherstar flicked her tail in the direction she saw the brown tom last. "He was over there. Try around in that area." She advised, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"Thanks." Following the direction, Stormfeather began to think. I could go later, or now, if they need another cat. she considered, looking up at the sky. I still have a while in the day. Maybe the dusk patrol, or dawn patrol for tomorrow... Bird's voices interrupted her thoughts as she glanced around, her dark blue eyes widened. It was just so peaceful here and now. "Otterwhisker!" the gray she-cat called.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Bluepaw, surprised by Rookstorm's bluntness, blinked. "Oh...right." She mewed.
She tried the move again, and this time managed a clumsy roll. "Hey! I did it! Kinda..." She meowed, hopping to her paws happily.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:22 pm

((Sors for not being active XD))

Dewfrost blinked at Rookstorm. It seemed as if he was a whole lot harder on his own apprentice than he was on Bluepaw. Dewfrost was very impressed by the way Windpaw had practically perfected the move on her first try. The yellow she-cat thought that Rookstorm didn't give his apprentice enough credit. Trying to figure out Rookstorm seemed to only make Dewfrost more confused about him.

Shaking her head to clear it, Dewfrost examined her apprentice's technique. "Nice job," she mewed, padding over to her. "The move starts out well, but by the end you seem to lose balance and..." Dewfrost trailed off, flicking her tail along her apprentice's flank to dust it off. "Anyways, try and put a bit more power in the beginning leap, and focus on jumping so that you have time to position yourself for a smooth landing and an easy transition into the tucking and rolling part." Dewfrost stepped back to give her apprentice some room.

Otterwhisker padded up to their leader. "Dewfrost and Rookstorm decided-" he started.

The brown tom stopped as he realized that Featherstar was talking to Stormfeather. "Ah, Stormfeather," Otterwhisker mewed. "Would you mind leading a hunting patrol? Dewfrost and Rookstorm decided to take their apprentices out. You can take whoever you want," he added.

((Well didn't that work out just dandy? She wanted a patrol and Otterwhisker needed someone for one XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«   •º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up« - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•º•LeafClan•º• »we won't give up«
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next