RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp

Go down 
+3
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 pm

KIT. It's his kid..
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 pm

(umm, was that to me? Dacea was talking about Taiyo, becasue she does not see small pokemon, or recently hatched pokemon, often.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 pm

"It's a pokémon egg. Any pokémon can be in it. Almost every pokémon came from one, except Arceus, the creator of us all, " Neji explained
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:11 am

"Very good Neji.Even, as you should know, Palkia and Digalia(Sp?)Hatched from an egg."
Sauske remarked.

"Hi! My names Rio!" Rio whispered to Taiyo.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

((Dialga))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Taiyo's violet tail bounced up and down. "I'm Taiyo!What kind of pokemon are you?" she mewed with facination.Though it quickly vanished as another butterfly went by, Taiyo right behind it and swatting.

Dacea nodded. "It's...cute." she barked, stopping to look at the little pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

"I'm a Riolu." Rio said.

"Well, I'm low on food, so I need to go hunting.Anyone care to join me?" Sauske questioned.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Taiyo stopped jumping for the butterfly and looked at the small pokemon, puzzled. "What did you say? I was chasing that butterfl-" but she stopped mewing as yet another small blue butterfly distracted her.

"It must be migration season, I suppose," Dacea murmered, watching the tiny espeon pat at the delicate creature.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 pm

"I'm a Riolu." he said again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Tigerpower wrote:
"I'm a Riolu." Rio said.

"Well, I'm low on food, so I need to go hunting.Anyone care to join me?" Sauske questioned.
"I wouldn't mind a hunt," I remarked. "Last time I ran with a purpose was..." I paused, trying to remember the last time I wasn't running away from something. "A month and a half ago," I finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 pm

"I'll join as well. May Taiyo come with me? It might help her with her distraction problem," He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Taiyo looke dup from a leaf she was batting at. "What? hunting? Yes please!" she meowed, waving her split purple tail. Though she was'nt sure exactly how to hunt, since not all of her powers had come through yet.

Dacea nodded, rounding up the rest of the gang. "I would like a hunt, but my fire is way past worn out,as I am. Shall I go find camp?" she barked, tugging on the green ribbon on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:43 pm

"Yes you all may come! Dacea, if you want to go back to the dens you may." Sauske said gently.

"Father, is the purple cat coming?" Rio asked him.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm

"Great," I murmured, hopping down from a tree stump. I twisted the stem of the black-and-red rose in between my teeth with slight boredom, but was ready nonetheless.

The egg wiggled slightly. More than usual, but not by much.
-_-
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Taiyo flexed her tiny curved claws and bounced over to Rio. "Have you ever been hunting? I have'nt." she mewed, the ruby on her forehead glowing again.

Dacea nodded and took off toward the leader's scent trail back to camp. She supposed that meant she was staying, which ment she had a place to call home again. She sighed with bitter delight.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Neji walked up to Sasuke. "Rio and Taiyo seem to like each other," He informed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 pm

"I guess they do.Taiyo, Rio will teach you how to hunt, while I lead the rest of the clan."with that he roared and ran fleetingly, deeper into the woods.

"Come on Taiyo! Let's get started!" Rio shouted at the Espeon.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Neji laughed in joy. Them seem to be getting along well, He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 pm

"Ha ha ha!" Sauske giggled. He couldn't help it. He hadn't found the joy of a hunt in moons! He was delighted.

((I'm not gonna actually say the stuff for the hunt training, but It'l be finished when the hunt's done.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm

((Kay!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Sauske stopped.He could hear something rustle in the bush beside him.
This was an unusually large bush, for the size of this forest.He jumped into the bush, and bit hard down into the rabbit's neck.

He ran back out to where the rest of his clan was, dropped the rabbit in front of him and announced:
"These are my hunting grounds. There are more animals than you can imagine in this part of the woods.Have fun!" and with that he jumped into another bush.

[whew. took me a while to write that. *pants*]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Taiyo followed Rio eagerly. "What do we hunt?" she asked, sticking her face into a bush and using Pyscic (sp). Though nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:03 pm

"Well," Neji turned his head to Taiyo with a smile, "Usualy it's normal animals like squirrels or rabbits, just don't confuse them with pokémon!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Taiyo looked up. "Alright. Wait, is'nt that a bird?Can I get it?" she whispered, spotting a black bird. It looked tasty...
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I saw a tawny hare dash from the bushes. Out of instinct, what else would I do? I chased it. Thanks to speed, I easily outran it. I slashed a claw at it. It hobbled a few steps forward and fell still. I put my claws on my hips, unamused. "It's been a while. I forgot how much I despise hunting," I thought aloud. "Aw, well, a meal's a meal..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next