RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp

Go down 
+3
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:23 am

Dacea stuck her head through the thick of the bushes surrounding the den where Darkrose was. "whats all the nooise about? Oh, your egg hatched? what a darlign!" and her supirior purplexity melted just like that. all her agression fadded, and she blinked affectionatly. "Taiyo, come and see this," she murmered, signaling to the little espeon.

Taiyo bounced warily over to the ninetails. "What?" she asked, before being forcfully pushed face-first into the bush where Dacea was. "Hey! what was that fo-" she stopped, seeing the smal bird. "That looks like what I just caught!" she whispered, swiping her tongue around her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:51 pm

I really hope that isn't what I thinkt it is... Neji thought. "Can you show me what you caught, Taiyo?" Neji asked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:59 pm

"yes Taiyo, please show us what you caught." Sauske said VERY worried.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:34 am

Taiyo shrunk back as all of the worried faces closed on her. "s-sure," she mewed, prancing back to the kill pile. she dragged over a large falcon. "Here! see?" she said proudly, swiping her tongue around once more.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Neji sighed in relief. "Ya know, Taiyo, for a second I thought... never mind," He tried to explained, but stoped himself in case it would've hurt her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Taiyo, thourouly confused, tipped her head to one side, looking at Neji with big eyes. Then she spontaniously darted off to find Rio again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 pm

"Whew, for a second I thought Taiyo caght a Tailow...." Sauske said relieved.

"Are you looking for me, Taiyo?" Rio asked her, as he was sprining to the kill pile for a snack.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:12 pm

I watched as Taiyo left. "You got that right. Nearly scared us to death," I commented.
"Mama? Me hungry!"
I smacked my head. "Figures," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:16 pm

"Well, as far as I know, pidgey eat insects, but you could teach it to eat meat, then again, it might get confused when it sees others like it eating insects." Sauske commented, realizing the baby's fait.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:19 pm

I nodded. "Just have to find some, or at least get some berries or something to hold him off..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:24 pm

"Well, we'd better get going if we're going to get 'em some berries! The berry season for this place ends tomorrow at the full moon!" Sauske asked.

(Oh, and cattails, start using Darkrose instead of I because then we don't know which of your charries you're talking about!)
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:30 pm

((I usually don't do third person, but I'll give it a shot. Torin's still in black and Dark's still in dark red, though...))
Darkrose nodded. "I know where a decent grove of Pinap berries are," she remarked. "No special purpose, but it beats wasting medical supplies..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:38 pm

"Well, I won't be able to help you the next few nights because during the full
moon, the umbreon all come to a meeting that starts two nights before the actual full moon, so I won't be on patrol at night. I'll have Neji take over for my night patrol." he commented, looking to the woods.

Chapter 3~ The Umbreon's Meeting
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:40 pm

((Yay! Chapters!))

"Thanks, Sasuke," Neji said. "Anyway, let's get some berries!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:48 pm

(As alaways, Lol cuz of chapters...)

Sauske began to pack some supplies.He made sure that he had his relic,his prized possesion, and alaways his sphere. "I hope Rio will be fine..." Sauske said, leaving his den to join the meeting..
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Darkrose nodded sharply. "I guess I'll see ya later..."
"Mama! Me hungry!"
Darkrose sighed. "Guess we'd better get a move on..."

Last edited by cattails190 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

"Mm.Farewell,tell Rio he'll know how to find me." Sauske answered, heading into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm

"I will," Neji assured.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Pokemon: Mightyena
Name: Shadow
Personality: moody, she has a dark heart, and dosen't open up.
Other: she has a history for team magma. She was the top pokemon there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:23 pm

((Ooh! I like your Mightyena avvie Wolf! Ack! I spammed! *Runs off thread*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5