RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 pm

You are a regular kid in your bed. You wake up, and your mom calls you downstairs. You see a strange creature tuggning at your jeans. Your mom introduces you to this 'pokemon'.

You are now in the sinnoh reigion.
Will you join your fellow trainers? Or run back to the real world?

Form;

Name;
Gender;
Pokemon Team;
Rank;
Other;

Mine

Name; Diamond
Pokemon Team: Aerodactyl lv.100, Empoleon lv.100, Dragonair lv.50, Darkrai lv.76, Latios lv.80, Raichu lv.100.
Other; John's twin
Trainer Card:
Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP 25833571676cae8f907916b2e4614e50

Name;Venux Triston
Gender; Male
Pokemon Team: Manetric lv.70, Zapdos lv.100,Electrevire lv.80, Ampharos lv.90, Raichu lv.100, Zangoose lv.50
Other: Sunnyshore City Gym leader
Trainer's Card:
Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP 2nbc0so

Rules!
No Godmodeling. Sometimes you will be defeated by us!
No Perfect Characters. None of us are invincible!
No more than two ledgendaries per character
No more than three characters per user
All other characters except John and Diamond are trainers. We are champions because we made this thread.We will award gym leader ranks to the first eight players.

Ranks

Champions:
John (Nanook)
Diamond (Tigerpower)

Gym Leaders:
Venux Triston (Tigerpower)(Sunnyshore City Gym)
Alex (Alleycat1964)(Snowpoint City Gym)
Yossheema (Nanook)(Hearthhome City Gym)
Da-ku (777Suburbia777)(Unknown)

Trainers:
Drake (Blue Brawl Freak)

Rookies:

Guide;
Since this is the Sinnoh reigion, every person lives in any sinnoh city they want, but they can't live on Iron Island, Pokemon League, or Fullmoon Island. (north of Iron Island)

Here's a map of the Sinnoh Reigion:
Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP Pokemap_large
Pokemon Centers: Where you can heal any pokemon\creature.
Poke'shops: A place where you can buy Items such as escape ropes.

You can make your own trainer card at www.pokecharms.com/trainercards. Remember! TWO LEDGENDARIES ONLY!
Please join:
King of Pokemon,
~Tigerpower :king:

Last edited by Blankfeather on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Tigerpower, please resize the map on this rp so it does not stretch the screen. Thanks.

Name;Alex
Gender;Female
Pokemon Team;Ninetails, lv. 69, Rapadash, lv. 74, Girrafarig, lv. 70,Articuno,lv.91, Espeon,lv. 84, and that ledgendary dog pokemon that controls ice...lv.99
Rank;gym trainer
Other; Note: I hav'nt played pokemon in a long time, so excuse me if I forget a few names of pokemon ^^"
Also my charrie looks like Temari off Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 pm

((Ok, but you have a few problems too. First, Articuno controls ice, the pokemon you're thinking about is Frosslass, which is rare, but not ledgendary. Second, It's Gym Leader, and third, you forgot Trainer's Card. You can make one at the site I put in the first post. Now that that's over, You may rp, and what city do you choose to live in, what gym would you like to own?))

Venux walked throughout Sunnyshore City, greeting the locals and petting the pokemon in the daycare. "A nice day for my pokemon to come out as well! Come on out!" he called, and tossed all six poke'balls in the air. Manetric! Zapdos! Electrivire! Ampharos! Rai! Zan! they all repeated in order, a toppled him. "Aah! Okay! Okay! I'm glad to see you too!" he laughed.

Diamond stepped down the stairs to her house and waved to Venux. "Morning Venux!" she greeted, smiling at him and his pokemon.

"Morning Diamond!" Venux replied, getting on his Zapdos's back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 pm

first, no its not. the one Im thinking of is in the middle of this pic
Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP Ledgendary_Trio_by_StickmanRVR
next,I dont have time to make the card yet,so I'll do it later.last,I would like to live in Sunnyshore city, and have the ice gym.Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm

(Oh! Suicuune! Good! And FYI, the ice gym is in Snowpoint, so I guess you take the tram there every time your mentor tells you a trainer wants to battle you. ^^* Want to meet my charries in Snowpoint, or here in Sunnyshore??)

Venux walked up to Diamond. "Nice day isn't it?" he stated, all his pokemon behind him.

"Yeah. It is. Wanna take our pokemon down to the beach?" Diamond asked, putting her hands on her pokeball belt.

Venux smiled. "Sure! Beat you there!" he replied, tagging her and running along the overhang torward the beach, his pokemon scurrying after him.

Diamond raced behind him, and beat him down to the beach. "Come on out, everyone!" she cheered, and let her poke'balls fly. Aero! Empoleon! dragonair! Darkrai! Latios! Rai! her pokemon shouted, and ran into the water.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:05 pm

(Yea!We can meet in town. but first I'm going to make my card....)

Alex yawned and gabbed a bite to eat from the kitchen before heading out into the beautiful day. She strapped on her roller blades and took out her poke'balls. "Come on out, you guys! Time for morning ruetine!" she called, tossing three balls out of each hand.
Ninetails, Rapadash, and Giraffirig ran next to each out on one side of her, while Espeon and Suicuune trotted on the other side. Articuno flew above as Alex rollerbladed with the for-legged pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm

(K head for the beach)

Venux sat down on the shore, and watched their pokemon play. "I wonder who the new Snowpoint city gym leader is, who do you think Diamond?" he asked.

"Ditto." she replied, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Name; Da-ku
Gender; Male
Pokemon Team; Umbreon (lvl. 100), Lucario (lvl. 75), Espeon (lvl. 65), Blaziken (lvl. 80), Ninetails (lvl. 70), And Absol (lvl. 55)
Rank; Gym Leader
Other; Lives in celestic town

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP 3e88c21651d5aeecc17eb8ee6a9fb5a7

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Name:John
Poke Team:Empoleon lvl 100,Cressilia lvl 99,Enti lvl 89, Charizard lvl 100, Ninetails lvl 77, and Leafon lvl 96
Rank:Champion because I was one of the creators of this rp...
Other:Lives in Sunnyshore but travels all over the place on the back of Charizard

Name:Yosheema (Yosh)
Poke Team: Moltres lvl 100,Venasaur lvl 100,Sandshrew lvl 89,Growlith lvl 88,Gallade lvl 85, Squirtle lvl 96
Other:Lives in Hearthome. Rides Moltres to get to diffrent places

Suburbia sorry to be mean but you can't be a champion but you can be a Gym leader!

Last edited by Nightleaf (Nanook) on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:36 pm

((Let me make Trainer cards for both of them whoops!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

((Kay! P.s. how did you get Dialga next to your character?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP E8fe161a06093eedeb177c28e4b97f32

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP A37ec15c6458480ce01bad4c86b23f9d
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 pm

777Suburbia777 wrote:
((Kay! P.s. how did you get Dialga next to your character?))

I(( one of the Backround choices is that...))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 pm

John creeped up behind his brother "Hi!" he said excidedly walking farther towards the ocean line. "Empoleon,Enti,Cressilia,Charizard,Ninetails, and Leafeon!" he yelled as he threw all six pokeballs into the air. Empoleon landed in the water he dove down after a silver shell on the bottom of the 18 foot drop off of Sunnyshore cliff.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 pm

((Ok, i edited!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:24 pm

((Like it!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:24 am

(Welcome Suburbia! What Gym do you run?)

"Whaa!" Diamond screamed, jumping back."Wh-Wher'd you come from!?" she added.

Venux jumped."Why do you alaways sneak up on us?!" He answered. Zapdos!! his Zapdos flew and toppled Charizard.Maaneetriic! Raiichuuu!! Ampharos!! Electrivire!they each shot a Megavolt attack at John playfully.

Diamond bust out laughing at the now ash-colored John.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 am

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP Ce09958f6e2f1b8a04b9ecee61d57a0d

oh oh here's mine! Happy?^^
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 pm

(Very!!! Rp!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Name; Emma
Gender; Female
Pokemon Team; (look at trainer card)
Rank; pokemon trainer
Other; Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP 90faa2794e0458a31a3de76910c13961
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm

"No clue! Empoleon Hydro pump on venux" John Ordered playfully laughing at the now soaked Venux "So there!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Diamond smirked. "Latios! Report!" she ordered, and Latios flew in beside her. "Fly me over my twin!" she declared, and leaped onto Latios's back. Latios!! Latios followed, and dove lightly torward John. Latios swooped under, toppling him on it's back. "What now EVIL TWIN?!" she teased, and hung on to Latios's neck as it swirled upward.

Venux wiped the hair out of his face and grinned. "Zapdos! Take me up there!" Venux said, as Zapdos sweeped in and jutted up to the sky with young Venux holding on as they leveled out beside Latios.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:05 pm

"Charizard over here!" Charizard swooped down to let John get on his back. "Up towards Diamond!" he yelled as Charizard shot up "Fire Spin!" Charizard let out a large spinning flame of fire towards Latios.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:16 pm

"Hah! You think that will stop my Latios? You're a fool, brother! Latios! Megavolt into the vortex!" Latios!! it obyeyed, and swiveled into the fire vortex with Diamond still on it's back. The Megavolt cracked and creaked, finally hitting it's target in the jaw.

Venux nodded. "Zapdos! Hyperbeam!!" he demanded, Zapdos!! The hyper beam shot around Latios, and swiveled in along with the Megavolt, and striking Charizard with twice the power.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm

"Mkay it still doesn't hurt Charizard much at all! Leafeon Giga Drain! then give the health to Charizard" John Ordered at his Leafeon who was watching the battle on top of a Rope bridge. It let out a Green circle of power forsing Latios to give up health. Leafeon then regenerated the power and gave it to Charizard who flew close by. "So there Sister!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: