RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm

"If I make it that far. I was just going out to train."

((bombed. failed. didnt get the badge))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:16 pm

((Huh?))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:32 pm

((you said Good job! when i said i bombed getting the badge))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 am

(((Whoops I took the it the wrong way))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Alex slurped the last of her smoothie before her pager went off. "What now?" she muttered, pulling it out to read it.

Alex? This is Lucas. There is a trainer coming tomorrow to battle you. Meet you up here soon, bye.

"ugh.Thats the only problem..." she rested her chin on her hand. "Better get going,...thanks Mari for the smoothie!" she put a few dollars on the counter before bounding off for the tram.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm

"Come on sis the festivels not going to wait for us!" John said impatiently as Diamond started ttalking to a Random person.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:28 pm

((Ah it's okay.))

Em waved to Yosh and headed for the forest nearby. Almost suddenly, a pokemon jumped out. Em smiled. "Persian, bite!" She told the cat. Persian ran and bit the back of the wild pokemon. It fainted slowly. Em walked over to it and put some revive on it. Then she walked off to the gym, to try again. Not much training, but she could tell her pokemon just wanted to battle again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Diamond swerved."Oh? Oh! Yeah! The festival!" she laughed, as Latios appeared out of it's poke'ball. "Mm? You want to take us?" she asked it, turning back around.Latios!!it cried happliy. "Ok! Latios said he'll take us there! Diamond said gleefully, hopping on it's back.

Venux nodded, and leaped on behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm

"I'll follow with Cresselia! Cresselia will you take me to the fesivel?" Cresselia she roared "I take That as a yes!" John laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Latios!! it jutted up past the clouds, and further north, about a 10 minute flight to Celestic Town. Diamond hung on to it's neck, and let go when they leveled out close to the clouds.

Venux sent Zapdos out beside Latios, and jumped on to it's back, the two pokemon flying side by side.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Da-ku looked at the trainers coming down with they're legendary pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Latios flew in, landing beside Da-ku. "Hey Da-ku! What's up?" she asked, returning Latios to it's ball.

Venux thudded to the ground, but then got up."Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Cresselia landed after Latios "Cresselia Return!" John said waving to Da-ku "Hiya Da-ku how's the gym been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm

"Well, not many people has been battling me as much as they used to... How about you?" Da-ku asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

"Same even though I'm not a Gym leader. A lot of people will ask me to battle them before they even have gotten there first gym badge" John said letting out all of his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Diamond rolled her eyes. "We haven't had many either." she replied.

Venux nodded. "Last week I had one."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:15 pm

"I'm wondering if this will get Trainers pumped to train!" John said
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm

"Yeah! Let's hope good ones show up soon, I mean, besides you guys," Da-ku said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 pm

"Thanks" John said sheepishly "You put up a good fight! Umpreon and Espeon were even hard for my Charmeleon at the time"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:25 pm

"Yeah, but don't worry, we grow over time," Da-ku assured.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Diamond grinned a smile full of spite. "Wanna enter the battle contest that's tonight in Turnback Cave?" she asked, pointing to the cave in the center of the city.

Venux nodded."Sure, but first, Raichu wants some food." he smiled, and headed for a table of food, his pokemon running behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 pm

"I'll go!" Da-ku said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 pm

"Me I'm going!" John said eagerly but first my pokemon need something to eat come on guys he said walking towards the giant food table with his pokemon already scarffing down the food.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 pm

"Eat up!" Da-ku said as he let Umbreon and Espeon out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 pm

"My pokemon are ready for the contest!" John said finising off his slice of pizza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next