RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Alex looked up as she rollerbladed. She could hear crashes and gusts of wind would occasioanlly sweep by her. "Oh no way!" she pointed to the sky happily as her other pokemon looked as well. "Return!" she called back all of her pokemon accept for Articuno. Jumping on it's back, they took off into the battle,speeding and riding the air currents.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Laat!! her Latios started to swivel to the ground. "You did well, get some rest." she stated proudly, and Latios returned to it's poke'ball back on Diamond's belt. Aerodactyl! Transport!" she added, as Aerodactyl swooped under her and jutted back for the sky. Aero!! it shrieked, as the fire spin faded. "Supersonic Aero! Direct it to John and Charizard!!" the supersonic rings echoed painfully against Charizard and John, rendering them defenseless.

"Haha hah! This is a battle!!" Venux roared. "Zapdos!! THUNDERSTORM!!!" he roared, as the thunder pounded John and Charizard.The bright light shone through, gleaming into the town.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Articuno sqauked loudly as Alex directed it near the battle. "Might as well," she whispered, and pointed to the other trainers and their pokemon. "Articuno, use Whirlwind!" she held on tightly as the massive blue bird flapped it's wings so hard she nearly fell off. Then she watched as the powerful gust almost knocked the other trainers off the pokemon. "Hey there!" That got their attention.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 pm

"Venasaur vine whip on Zapdos!" Yosh yelled running into the battle The whip of the vines Cracked against Zapdos.

Charizard circled down towards the middle of the beach "Charizard I hope you feel better" John said pulling out his Pokeball and zapping Charizard into it "Cressilia come here" He yelled as Cressilia swooped down Delicatley towards the ground letting John jump up on her "Aurora sphere towards Aero and Diamond" Cresselia let out a colourful beam of ice it hit smack dab in the middle of Aero's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:46 pm

"Alex! Enti Fire Blast at Articuno!" John yelled as Enti jumped off of a huge ledge on a cliff. He let out a giant blast of Fire forcing arcticuno to take a breath "Quick Enti finish it of with Flamewheel" he let out another blast of spinning flame it hit Arcticuno in the face. "Creselia Psybeam at Aerodactyl" she let out a purple wave of Psychic power.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Diamond dodged the whirlwind. "Hey! No fair!" she complained, and shot a supersonic all around, blocking all other attacks. "I'm bringin'out my secret weapon! Darkrai!! Out here!!" she screamed above the supersonic. Darkrai!! It yelled as it transported to her side.

Venux shot back at the supersonic. "NOT COOL!" he complained. Zapdos shot a megavolt at Articuno and Aero.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:51 pm

"Wow big deal Cresselia Roar of time" John yelled as Cresselia let out a giant Roar of Blackness it hit all surrounding pokemon other then herself it made Aerodactyl faint.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 pm

(You've gone too far! Cresellia can't learn dark moves!! So NO ROAR OF TIME!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 pm

((Fine if one of us doesn't give up this will take all day xP))

"Cresselia Aerial ace on Aero!" John yelled as Cresselia flew closer as she did Aerial ace on Aero.

"Venasaur Razor leaf on Zaptos!" Emma yelled as Venasaur's Razor sharp leaves attacked Zaptos
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:15 pm

Diamond's eyes opened wide. "I surrender!! Our pokemon are gonna hate us tomorrow at the festival in Celestic Town is we keep this up! Let's quit!" she demanded, and returned Aero to his poke'ball. "Aah! Empoleon! Waterfall under me!!" she screamed as she dropped down. All of a sudden a waterfall sprang up, padding Diamond as she soared to the ground lightly, and waited for the others to join her.

Venux nodded, and soared down beside her, and returned Zapdos. "You're right, let's head to the pokemon center to heal them." he replied, attaching the poke'ball back to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 pm

"Good Idea!" John said As he threw his pokeballs in the sky he caught the full pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

John followed Venux towards the pokeon center he opened the doors and got in line to heal his pokeon
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:57 pm

(It's not a line, you just hand your pokemon to Nurse Joy, she heals them, and you take them back.)

Diamond followed the group into the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 pm

((I know but she can only do 1 person at a time...)))
John handed his pokeballs to nurse joy
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Alex slowly let Articuno down from the sky. The others had left without a word.
"Hphm." she rested her chin on her fist, bored.
Articuno squawked.
"Oh!I'm so sorry Articuno!" she bent over and took a potion from her backpack. "Here now," she rubbed it on the pokemon's sapphire feathers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Em slowly walked out of the Pokemon Center. "Persian, Comeout!" She called. A cat emerged from the capsule.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 pm

"Hi Em!" Yosh said her Growlith walking next to her
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:16 pm

(( The Fighting gym in Veilstone Gym))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:25 pm

((cool!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Em smiled. Persian padded over to Growlith, and nuzzeled him. "How are you, Yosh?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:44 pm

"Great How about you?" Yosh asked watching persian and Growlith
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Alex made her way back to the park, where she was rollerblading, and started down the path again. She thought about letting out her pokemon, but her hand would'nt reach back to get them. instead, she turned her body to roller blade to the smoothie bar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Da-ku walked around Celestian Town, remembering the old memories. He let Ninetails out of her pokéball and asked, "Do you think we'll see them again?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:35 pm

"Could be better." Em sighed. "I just bombed my fourth Gym badge."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:37 pm

"Good for you! You'll be battling me next! In Hearthome." Yosh said Happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP   Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Square~A Pokemon Trainer RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next