RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Come on, RPC, be active! D:<

---

You know, whenever you see a Pokémon role-play, it's usually one of those where there's a huge plot that's never been seen before, and you sign up as someone who has to help solve some big problem. Inherently these characters are usually very experienced Trainers already. But have you ever wanted to just play through the journey of actually getting there with other people, and start from the very beginning?

Pokémon Trainers usually start their journeys, whose aims are to travel their region and collect all eight of the Badges of the recognized Gyms in the region, at age ten, though for various reasons, they may be older (or in extreme cases, younger, though this is definitely not usual). This is your chance to role-play one of those ten-year-olds, who lives in Kanto, and experience the joy of getting your first Pokémon from Professor Oak, and the hardships of collecting and training additional Pokémon on the way to earning all eight officially recognized Badges, and maybe challenging the Elite Four!

• Godmoding is the only must-not here. A large part of Pokémon is being fair; even if your character is a big cheater, everything should stay within the boundaries of physics. Big no-no's here are:
    1. ...One-hit KOing another Trainer's Pokémon; it's usually very hard to do. Of course, if your character has had his or her Blastoise for a long time and they go back to Pallet Town and fight a wild Rattata there, that's okay, but I would not want to see someone who's only just gotten their third Gym Badge and had a hard time with it to suddenly decide to go back to Viridian City and head toward the Elite Four, then proceed to defeat them all with minimal effort.
    2. ...Refusing to let your Pokémon get hurt. It's very frustrating to the other role-player if your Trainer is in a battle against theirs and you continually brush off the attacks like it's nothing. Of course, it's possible that your Onix got a whole bunch of defense boosts through Iron Defense and the other role-player's Rattata is trying to use Quick Attack, but something has to happen eventually, and showing absolutely no signs of damage even in this situation is unfair to everyone.
    3 ...Continually dodging attacks/using your most powerful attack over and over. If you've ever played the Pokémon games, you know that moves are measured by "power points" that tell how many times an attack can be used before it's all out and can't be used any more, and generally, stronger attacks have fewer of these points. Realistically, dodging would also take energy, and eventually your Pokémon couldn't do it anymore.

• It would also be nice if you followed other general role-play etiquette like not controlling others' characters unless they specifically say you can and not having a Mary-Sue character.

Application form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

• Your character's name is self-explanatory. Last names are not required (I myself am not very good at last names, so I usually don't use them) but are preferred. I don't mind if the first name is unusual, either; you can make it something that you go by in the game that isn't a real name, but I'd like it at least if it wasn't gibberish (for example, my sister has a Pokémon game where she's called 0635289, and I'm not accepting that here).
  • Their age is usually around ten years, but they may be older (usually my characters are older because they live far away from Pallet Town/whatever the starting town of the region is and can't afford to travel there or have no methods to do so for a while). They may also be slightly younger, but only for a good reason.
  • Their gender is also self-explanatory.
  • Their personality doesn't need to be long, but I'd like at least a few sentences. No played-out, please; I'd like to at least have a preview for your character and how they will act.
  • I would like the appearance to be detailed so I can get a good image of your character. You may LINK to a picture, but I would also like a description to go with it, so I can see what your character looks like even if I can't see images at the moment (sometimes I can't).
  • The other section is "the obligatory field that nobody uses;" you can leave it blank if you like, or you can write out a history for your character, or you can do anything else with it, really.
  • Keep in mind that you're only just starting out your journey and don't have any Pokémon or experience as a trainer yet. This is what the role-play is all about! Also, this role-play takes place in Kanto; your character may be from another region but may only catch Pokémon that can be found in Kanto.

My Character:

Other Members
Mad Moai:

Breyercrazy52:

Rebecca:

Last edited by Lan Fan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm

...Okay, fine. I want a Bulbasaur.

Name: Tarbh
Personality: Tarbh is quite stubborn and determined. He is quite enthusiastic about Pokemon battling, as well, although he's only seen other people do it before. If anyone challenges Tarbh, he will argue. That's just how he is, and it might be because his name means "bull." But it might also just be a coincidence. Tarbh has a generally positive attitude towards Pokemon and doesn't want to see them get too hurt, which could make him a bit too careful if his Pokemon eventually get to low health. He's also outgoing and likes meeting new people, but he's also judgmental and can't stand hot weather.
Appearance: Tarbh has spiky black hair aiming towards the back of his head and challenging chocolate-brown eyes. Though he's rather short, he has a sturdy, defensive build, and normally wears loose, casual clothing but avoids jeans.
Other: Likes Ghost-types.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

[b]Name:[/b]Lily Goodwen
[b]Age:[/b]10
[b]Gender:[/b]female
[b]Personality:[/b] Lily is a Excited young girl, who enjoys all pokemon events. She is very lively and silly. She gets amd at people though. She isn't a sore loser but, dislikes losing.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Lily has blond hair with blue streaks in it that is curly. She is 4'2 and has blue eyes and she, wears A blue tee with a floral design and, she wears grey sweat pants. She is skinny with pale skin. She has a small nose.
[b]Other:[/b] Is a Vulpix ok?

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 am

Mad Moai: Accepted. Very good!

Breyercrazy: The personality is good, but I'd like a little more description in the appearance (for example, does she have a slim or stock build? Is her hair straight or curly?), and cleaning up a little so it has decent punctuation. To answer your question, you may not start with a Lucario; for one, they are rare Pokémon that are only used by advanced Trainers, and two, we're in the Kanto region,but Lucario is a Pokémon native to Sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm

(fixed)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Wow, the sentence structure in her personality is so much better, Breyercrazy52! It's a giant improvement. ^^ You also did a great job at expanding her appearance; even those two short sentences give me a good idea of what Lily looks like. You're accepted. Just remember to put the same amount of effort into the actual role-play~

As much as I would love to let you start with a different Pokémon, I'm trying to follow the beginning storyline as much as possible, so you only get to start out with the Pokémon that Professor Oak gives you. However, to keep everything from getting too boring, I'll be sure to introduce a plot once the RP starts up and gets organized, and you can get a Vulpix then. Everyone will be able to get a different Pokémon when I introduce it.

I'll probably accept two or three more members before we begin, if we can get them. We're starting next Monday even if we don't have enough members. It's a while to wait, but starting on Thursday, I'll be on vacation for a few days and I'm not totally sure that I'll have internet access, AKA access to RPC.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Rebecca
Personality: While Rebecca grew up in the Sinnoh region, her family moved to Kanto when she was ten and supposed to start her Pokemon journey. After living in Kanto for four years and refusing to start her journey, the suborn-headed girl has finally decided to begin. Rebecca, as you can guess, while being stubborn is quite stand-offish when you first meet her. A love of Fire, Ghost, and Flying types makes her a force to tackle in the Pokemon world, and she never backs down from a fight, unless it has begun to threaten her Pokemon's health.
Appearance: Dark brown hair and bright green eyes bore into any trainer who dares to meet Rebecca's eyes. Normally in jeans or shorts with a tee shirt, her appearance isn't all that strange except for her earrings and necklace which she changes every day to match her current favorite Pokemon item or just Pokemon. Outfitted with converse shoes and a black and purple messenger to hold all her items, Rebecca looks a little advanced for just starting.
Other: Her first Pokemon will be a Charmander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Wow, excellent form, Rebecca! Accepted. I'm glad you decided to join.

It turns out that I probably will be able to use the internet where I'm going. But I've been there before, and it's quite slow, so I may or may not be able to start the RP. If I can, I want us to begin on Saturday, the weekend when everyone can be online. Of course I won't be spending nearly as much time on RPC as I will on vacation (it will be bright and sunny and great for swimming and boating there) but I can probably say that that's when I'll be able to come online.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

(Ok Btw LanFan Have funess!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 pm

((All righty, I'm back, and as I expected, I didn't get much of a chance to come on. So since there isn't apparently anyone else who wants to join, we'll start now! You can begin by waking up and making your way to Oak's Lab, or if your character is an early bird, be there already -- but I'll be playing Professor Oak, so everyone has a fair chance!))

Ah, a beautiful morning.

Of course that wasn't the first thing Momo thought. She didn't notice the joyful presence of the sun outside until other things had run through her mind. She knew as soon as she woke up that today was the day that she would become a Pokémon trainer! The thought sent her heart racing, and she quickly sat up in bed, nearly flinging herself out onto the floor. Momo even almost forgot about breakfast. Thankfully her appetite was small, so she didn't need to spend too long making pancakes or anything; a bowl of cereal would do. Very hurriedly, she prepared herself as she did every morning, getting dressed into her favorite light blue T-shirt -- with a silhouette of a flying Pidgeot on it -- and relatively comfortable blue jeans. She couldn't believe it. She was only ten, and she was already setting out on her own! How would she take care of herself? This hotel had been her nest for the night, and she was reluctant to leave it because she wasn't sure how everything would work. But at the same time, she would be with her Pokémon. Perhaps she could get an intelligent one that could help her!

That was what Momo daydreamed of as she headed south down Route 1. She was leaving Viridian City behind, but not for long; after she got a Pokémon from Professor Oak in Pallet Town, she would have to double back so she could head to Pewter to take the Pokémon Gym challenge after some training. Even at her quick and excited pace, she had plenty of time to plan out how she would get a Kadabra and have it help take care of her... She had heard that the Pokémon Centers functioned like hotels for Trainers... perhaps they could provide breakfast. Moving around wouldn't allow for much cooking, so she would have to either camp somewhere for a few days or eat out a lot. There was so much to think about...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Aw, man. Morning. Probably the hardest part of the day. When the bed was so comfortable and warm, and the outside was so cold and frosty and foreboding. Once Tarbh got out of bed, the day was easy. But even twitching his arm was the hard part.

The bed was too soft. He didn't want to get up.

But wait. What was today? Something important? He had been thinking about it for the last few days... but what happened today that was important?

...Maybe he should get up. Just in case there was something for which he couldn't be late.

Slowly he swung himself out of the cloud-fluffy sanctuary, and as the morning light collided with his eyes, he remembered. Today was when he would get his first Pokemon. Like he had been wanting for practically his whole life. So that was what was important. Good thing he got out of bed, then.

Better eat something.

He had stayed in Pallet Town for a few days just for the commemoration of this event. And now he was off. Not much time to do anything - he was too excited. Tarbh hurriedly combed his figures through his thick black hair and snatched a large fruit out of the refrigerator. He was about to stride confidently out the door without telling anybody when he suddenly remembered something.

Oh, yeah. Pajamas.

He quickly changed into a different set of clothes, a black shirt with the outline and the glowing red eyes of a Pokemon called Haunter on it, and a pair of dark gray slacks that he considered something to wear for anything simple.

Finishing the fruit, he was too excited to just walk straight to the lab. He had to run. Straight past a short girl with brown hair who happened to be going to the same place. Of course, he didn't notice. He was too busy daydreaming about his future experiences with an awesome Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 am

Rebecca woke up with a slight jerk, her eyes narrowing at her clock. It was almost too early to be up, but she had been staying in the town over from Pallet, some place called Viridian City. She lived in Lavender Town, and didn't mind it personally, though small, it wasn't bad, and it was secluded which she really liked.
Moving from her bed, she ran a brush through her hair and went over to her bag pulling out a pair of jeans and a maroon shirt with the outline of a Pokemon called Ponyta on it. She liked the Pokemon, it supposedly evolved later into a better Fire-type Pokemon, which was always Rebecca's favorite. Something about the feel of the heat radiating from the Pokemon and the thought she could basically incinerate anything she wanted made her giddy. Shouldering her bag, Rebecca checked out of the small place she was staying and thanked the person before heading towards Pallet down. Today was the day she was supposed to get her first Pokemon, though, a little on the late side, Rebecca had no problem with it. She could get her first then train it. Her goal was to beat the Elite Four and become the Champion herself.
The brown-haired girl smirked at herself as she made her way past a girl and then a boy, the two also heading in the same direction as her. Oh well. She would get there first and get the fire-type.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Lily had woke up from her sleep. She yawned and sat up, She glanced at a poster of a pokemon. She loved them so much. She got up, and dressed. She combed her hair, and wolfed down her breakfast. She strolled out the door to Professer Oak's lab. She opened up the door, leading into a lab. People were running tests, and such. She looked across the room she looked at the professer, she smiled and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm

When Professor Oak heard the door to his lab open, he looked up from his desk in the back of the tile-floored building. At first he looked serious, but he smiled a little as he saw the lean form of a Trainer walking toward him. "Oh, you must be the first one to arrive," he greeted happily, standing up and putting down a mechanical pencil among a messy stack of papers. "I'm assuming you're here for your first Pokémon? This is one of the few days I give them out." When he saw the smile and bright look in Lily's eyes, he didn't even need an answer. "Well, you'll have to wait until everyone else arrives first! Otherwise it's not fair..." He glanced around, almost awkwardly. "Granted, we won't wait forever..." he added, remembering that one day years ago when a kid had come in super-late and missed all the starter Pokémon and Oak had been forced to give him a randomly-caught, misbehaved Pikachu instead.

---

As Momo continued and looked around, aware that there were large ledges coming up and she would fall and hurt herself is he wasn't paying attention, she also noticed that there were some others taking the same route as she was. There was a sturdy-looking, spiky-haired boy, and then an older teenage girl who looked like she knew what she was doing, both of whom were behind Momo. At first the older girl was far behind, but she walked much faster than the younger Trainers-to-be, and soon passed Momo. And then, as she glanced back, the boy was running as well! Momo looked forward again, flicking her dark brown hair out of her face. Pallet Town was in sight now, and she was going to be the last one... It was no use making this a contest, though, so against her will, she continued at her own pace until she finally reached the lab. Chances were the others were already inside.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 pm

((Wait, I'm confused. Tarbh started in Pallet Town. Oh, well.))

Tarbh's energy didn't fail him, as always. When he got to the main road, though, he slowed down. No use causing trouble. That's what he thought, at least. Maybe it would be better to hurry. Except now it was too late, because as he stopped running he grew tired. Breathing deeply, he paced himself the rest of the way to the lab, making a mental note to himself not to do that again. If he really needed to get somewhere fast, that would work. But not now.

He opened the door hurriedly, rushing inside. "Hello, whoever's here!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Rebecca had quickly passed everyone on the road and watched as a younger girl entered the Professor's lab for afar. She paused a few steps away, right beside some taller grass. It rustled beside her, signaling there was probably a Pokemon near, but she didn't react until she stepped forward again and took a breath. Now that Rebecca was near, her heart was pounding with excitement. She couldn't believe the day- no, the moment was finally here. She would be receiving her first Pokemon right through those doors. Leveling her chin at the doors, Rebecca smirked before sauntering through and brushing her bangs out of her hair, stepping up beside the younger girl and glancing her over. She didn't have a chance to properly look at the Professor though because the doors behind them made a sound and suddenly the boy from the route before was rushing in shouting a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Once again, Professor Oak was surprised by the entrances of two young Trainers. "Oh, speaking of which..." he said brightly, walking toward them with a smile. "Here you are. Perfect, there's three of you..." He began to look them over a little. Usually there were more, but just three would do.

"No there isn't!" A high voice came from just outside as Momo swung the doors open and pranced in. She grinned at Professor Oak, and then looked around at the three Trainers who had beaten her there. The lab was vast, with a few of the professor's aides working at desks with books or strange-looking machines, and there were many shelves with all sorts of things in the back of the room. One thing that caught Momo's eye was a large circular machine that had a dome of glass over it. With wide eyes and a smile on her face, she quickly pointed to it. "What's that?"

The gray-haired professor glanced over his shoulder, then back at the four kids gathered in front of him. "Come here, I'll show you." He seemed reluctant to turn his back to them at first -- they were quite a rambunctious group -- but as he walked toward the machine, with Momo excitedly at his heels, he was extremely calm. As he reached the circular machine, he turned back to the Trainers. "This is where I keep the Pokémon that I give out to beginning Trainers." As he glanced to the side, Momo noticed that there were six Poké Balls all in a circle. "I was expecting more of you," Professor Oak explained, "but hopefully this way there will be more of a choice."

Momo quickly jumped with a question. "What's inside them?"

Without a word, Professor Oak picked up three small, rectangular red machines from his desk and showed each of them to the Trainers one at a time. After talking, he handed them out to Rebecca, Tarbh and Momo. "These are the Pokémon that I have available for you. There are two of each, so you can't all get the same one. When you're ready to decide, they're in the circular machine, in the properly labeled sections."

As Momo excitedly gazed at the screen on her machine, she saw that it showed an orange lizard-like Pokémon with a light belly, large eyes and a flame on the tip of its tail. "Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon." Apparently its life depended on the flame that burned on its tail. Her eyes widened. "Hey, guys, look, this is cool!" She practically shoved the red machine into Lily's face, then she glanced around excitedly at Tarbh and Rebecca's. "What do yours say?"
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Lily looked at the professer. "What about me?" She asked sure not to sound rude. She looked at her hands no Red device lay in them. She looked at Momo "Whoa that's so cool!" She said as she gazed at it.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Tarbh found it hard to stand still as he followed the professor. He looked rather like a frog - prancing from foot to foot. Honestly, if he kept one on the ground too long, he got pins and needles. Although, once the Professor explained everything and gave him the red box, he forced his feet to stay glued to the ground. He didn't want to drop this machine thing ten seconds after he got it. It was excruciating to move so slowly, but carefully he opened the machine. First he spun in a circle to get his energy out, which made the screen go all staticky. Hopefully he hadn't messed it up. When he stopped moving and positioned it near one of the Poké Balls, though, a stocky-looking aqua-colored Pokémon showed up on it. The machine whirred (startling him), "Bulbasaur: the Seed Pokémon." He almost dropped it, but regained his composure in the nick of time before it slipped out of his fingers.

"Huh," he muttered, reading the description. "Looks relatively balanced." He peered over at the short girl's screen. "That looks more ... small. I like the orange, though."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

Momo noticed the disappointment on the other Trainer's face, and quickly handed her the machine. "Here! You can look at this!" With a bright smile, she glanced over to the only boy there, and noticed the green Pokémon that showed up on his screen. It looked like it had an onion on its back, and its face was a lot like a frog's. "That one's funny looking," she commented humorously, then made her way over to the teenage girl. "What does that one look like?"

"Those are PokéDexes," Oak explained, watching the group calmly. "Once you decide which Pokémon you want, you can come over here and get one. But remember that you can't all get the same one; I only have two of each."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Lily smiled, "Thanks!" She scrolled through the pokemon. Then she stopepd at a squirtle. She fell in love with it. She walked up to the Professer. "May I have this one?" She asked holding the PokéDexe. Then she returned the PokéDexe to Momo. "Thanks again! I'm Lily."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Rebecca glanced down at the strange blue pokemon on her screen. She knew it was a Squirtle, a normal starting Pokemon for Kanto, but the ones native to here were so odd to her. Growing up in Sinnoh was effecting the way she looked at the world here. She sat down her Pokedex and walked over to Professor Oak, "I'll take Charmander, the fire type," She specified, before glancing at the girl who had called herself Lily and offering a hand, "Rebecca. I come from Sinnoh, we just moved to Kanto not long ago. Water type 'eh?" She asked, smiling slightly, "Fire's one of my favorites. 'Can't stand bug types or leaf." She shuttered, "Bad run-in once."
Turning, she looked at the boy and other girl, "Do you both know what you want yet?"

(Sorry it's short, just trying to stay involved.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

(It's fine my normal posts are shorter DX I need to work on that)

Lily looked at Rebecca, "Nice Fire types are cool too there my second favorite. First is water type." she smiled, "I knew I hadn't seen you around her before. Welcome to Kanto then." she was eager to begin training. This was the start of a great adventure.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

((No worries!
And Breyercrazy, the singular form is "PokéDex."))

Professor Oak's eyes widened as the first Trainer approached him with her choice. "Squirtle, then?" he asked, surprised at how fast she had decided. "All right." Quickly he walked over to the circular table-like machine, which was conveniently close, and carefully picked up one of the Poké Balls that was on the shelf on the far side. Though it was a normal Poké Ball, it was clear that the upper half had been painted blue. Smiling, he handed the Poké Ball to Lily. "Here's your first one. You can give it a nickname if you like."

Then he noticed that another Trainer -- the teenage girl -- was walking over to him. Promptly he looked up at her. "That one's Charmander," he told her, taking one of the Poké Balls from the front of the circular table. This one was painted a striking red-orange on the top, as if the normal red color of a Poké Ball wasn't bright enough. Gently the professor handed the brightly-colored Poké Ball to Rebecca, and then looked toward the two Trainers who had yet to decide.

Momo was startled that everyone was making their choices already. She still had no idea what she wanted! If the boy beat her and chose Charmander or Squirtle, then she would only be able to choose between two. She glanced anxiously at the two PokéDexes that Professor Oak was now holding and the one that was still in her hands that showed "Bulbasaur." They all looked so interesting... what should she do? If only she could have all of them! With a bit of a stressed expression, she looked over all her choices one more time, and then approached Professor Oak. "I'd like to have a Bulbasaur," she announced.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Tarbh glanced between all of the other trainers for just a second longer. They were all receiving Poke Balls from Professor Oak, and apparently that meant they had already chosen. He was pretty sure which Pokemon he wanted, but he didn't want to say anything quite yet. He peered at the images appearing on the other PokeDexes' screens. Again, the Fire lizard popped up, accompanied by a cyan, small-looking turtle. He ran over the three in his head once. The turtle Squirtle looked more defensive thanks to the thick shell on its back; the lizard Charmander looked a bit faster than the other two, thanks to having a light and slim build; and Bulbasaur looked a bit slow, but he couldn't tell what attacks it might use. Overall it looked like it would use its bulk to ram into its enemies, but he couldn't be sure.

Just after Momo announced her choice, Tarbh spoke up. "I'd like a Bulbasaur too, please," he said quickly, but then repeated it more slowly just in case the Professor hadn't heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next