RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp

Go down 
+3
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm

I was lying on a branch for an hour or two trying to fall asleep. And thinking about the offer. "Maybe it won't be the same," I murmur to myself. "In my colony, Talon ruled like a king, no questions asked. No second in command..." I sighed. "It's not like I want to or can go back. Plus I'll surely die on my own... I'll tell them when... I..." and I fell asleep.
My ear-feather twitched nervously in my sleep. I'd had the same dream all the time since I left. Was I doomed to relive that day every time I slept?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:21 pm

((I'm an Absol, but it could've still worked. It's fine!))

As Neji reached the Espeon, he asked, "Are you ok?" Neji noticed Taiyo as she (I think) came from the egg. Now,since he's in the clan, he might as well bring her in.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:34 pm

(oh whoops! sorry, I was thinking sauske)
Taiyo waved her split tail around excitedly. "Nedji!where you go?" she mewed, the ruby on her forehead glowing.

Dacea padded through an alleyway before being chased out by another human. she decided to stick to the edge of the forest for the rest of the day, hoping to find a warm nest to stay.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm

"Sorry, Taiyo. I found some Umbreon and he asked me to join his clan. Well, I accepted, and I thought I should bring you in too!" Neji explained. He signaled Taiyo to follow him as they went back to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:58 pm

I woke up, heart racing. "Not again," I moaned. "But, anyways, I've made up my mind, I guess I should find that Absol and Umbreon again." And with that, I leaped down the tree and landed by... an egg. "It would make for a good snack," I mutter, "But, I'm not up for egg... might as well take care of it."

Pokemon: Egg
Name: Egg
Personality: ...egg.
Other: Egg. Will fill out officialy when it hatches.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:24 pm

((lolz, egg, egg... egg))
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm

((I did the same thing in an old RP. You don't know anything about it 'till it hatches, after all.))
I picked up the large egg and began wandering. I really should have watched where I ran off from, but, I didn't. I was too worried about it happening again. If I had learned anything in the long months of isolation, it was that history repeats itself more often than not. And that was one day I didn't want repeated. The egg wiggled slightly, but not enough to signal hatching. "Wonder what you'll be..." I sigh, walking slower than my usual sprint.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:49 pm

(Rolf! egg, eggles, eggies, .....egg!^^ a haha...can you tell I'm bored?)

Taiyo padded behind the absol, getting frequently distracted by falling leaves and butterflies. "Neji, who's that?" she meowed, pointing her tail at a tall, nine-tailed fox. "It's big!"

Dacea crouched low to the ground as she suddenly smelled two pokemon. she looked over and saw them. "Whoa, an absol...hav'nt seen one of them in a long time." she murmered, standing to full height. she decided to approach them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Neji looked straight into the ninetails with no emotion. "What do you want?" Neji asked. He's seen this ninetails before, somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm

Dacea tensed briefly and dug her claws into the soil, the feather on one of her tails dangling in the wind. "pff! What is your problem? I was just traveling when I saw you..." she stopped, faintly reconizing the absol...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:56 pm

Wait a sec! Is that really...! Neji thought. "Dacea?" Neji asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 am

The ninetails blinked thoughtfully. "no way,... Neji!" she ran quickly over to her old companion, giving him a friendly lick on the shouldar.

Taiyo looked up at the two pokemon."I don't get it..." she murmered, suddenly distracted by a small caterpie inching along a tree.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:06 am

Nejigave a friendly laugh as he turned to Taiyo. "Me and Decea used to know each other. We used to be some pokémon trainer's pokémon. Then he released us for some reason. I'm not really sure why... So, how are you, Decea?" Neji asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Dacea's light blue eyes lit up happily. "Quite fine, actually, better than with our old trainer, thats for sure!" she exclaimed, giving her forepaw a quick lick. she looked behind her briefly and pulled one of her massive nine tails forward with her muzzle, the one with the pale green ribbon tied to a orange/yellow feather. " Though I still have that ribbon he gave me," she said, muffled by the furry tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:39 pm

"Well it looks as if you've found your friends Neji." Sauske said nodding to each new pokemon. "I'm going hunting, will you all join me?" he said politely.

(( I got a new charrie to!!))

Name: Rio
Type: Riolu
Personality:Will unfold
Other:has claw mark on tail
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm

((Yay, you's got a Riolu, Nanook got a Starly, and I got an Egg! Anyways...))
I walked around continuously. The egg was really heavy, and I just woke up not that long ago. In fact, my ear-feather was still twitching from my dream. "I have to find someone," I murmured. "I don't know how to take care of an egg."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 pm

"looking for me Darkrose?" "I see you found an egg, not a clue how to raise it I suppose." Sauske was whispering under his breath about how he longed for a mate.

((FYI Sauske raised Rio))

"Father, who's that?" Rio said hiding behind Sauske.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 pm

((Ah.))
I shrugged. Well, tried to. It's hard to do carring an egg almost the size of your body. "I guess. And it's true that I don't know how to raise an egg. I eat eggs, not raise them."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm

"Well, are you going to keep it or save it for lunch?" Sauske said questionably.
"This is Darkrose, Darkrose, Rio." he added hastily.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Rio." he said in his best manner.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm

-Second warning; Tigerpower, please do not use writing color blue unless you absolutly have to, since your a moderator. Thank you.

~Alleycat
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm

"I've carried it this far, I'm not eating it. To much work for a snack. And nice to meet you, Rio," I replied, lightening my harsh tone. I just realized my ear-feather stopped twitching. Thank goodness, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Dacea sat and bowed her head respectably at the umbreon. "Greetings," she said, rather awkwardly, because she was not use to being so proper.the ribbon on one of her nine tails waved aimlessly in the wind.

Taiyo stayed close to Neji. "She seem nice, but I don't like that one with black rose," the espeon whispered, the ruby on her forehead glowing myscheiviously.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 pm

"Well then, I guess we should get back to the dens. I think Rio would like taking care of your egg." Sauske bowed to the ninetails in respect.

"Ohh!! Yes please Father!! I would love to take care of it!" Rio said excitedly.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 pm

"M'kay. And I was thinking about your offer from earlier... I accept." I finished rather lamely. The egg wiggled slightly again, and I sighed. "It's been doing that since I found it..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Dacea's pale blue eyes sparkled greatfully at the umbreon before she took off beside Neji and his..er...pet?

Taiyo gave a causious sniff to the little egg. "What is it?" she asked, jumping backward when it wiggled.she spat in contempt and turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise~ A pokemon rp   Moonrise~ A pokemon rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise~ A pokemon rp
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next