RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Struggle

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Pokémon: Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Pokémon are starting to grow hostile. They are picking on others in want for power, mainly canines and felines being the victims. They seem to be different than the others somehow, but others can't figure it out.

Furthermore, humans are also getting cruel. They're capturing and battling Pokémon more harshly, sometimes to the death.

You are a canine or feline Pokemon who has experienced either or both of the above, and want to somehow stop it. You somehow find this group of Pokémon, called the Serene Clan. But there is also a smaller but more powerful enemy, those Pokémon who have been attacking the canines and felines (these Pokémon are NOT canines or felines), whose name is unknown. But the Serene Clan will somehow find out what's behind all this and stop it.

However, they only know one thing:

That the odd, vicious Pokémon and the cruel humans are somehow connected.

RULES:
1. As mentioned before, you may only be a canine or feline Pokémon. Zangoose is allowed, but Abra is not. Also, Sneasel does not count.
2. No godmoding, powerplaying, Mary-Sues, or anything of the like. Normal RPing rules. Use common sense.
3. Before adding a side plot, PM me, please, so I at least have an idea what's going on.
4. It's preferred that you only have one character, but still, multiple are welcome.
5. You may not be a legendary.
6. No chain posting; do not RP with only one or two other people and leave the rest of us behind.
7. PLEASE put as much effort into your form as you do into your posts!
8. Relationships ARE allowed in this RP.
9. Don't kill another person's character without their permission.

GOALS:

A. Travel and find out what's behind the vicious Pokémon and Humans.
B. Travel around the regions and collect information, while also attempting to set the captured Pokémon free.
C. Maybe coming soon. Suggestions are open as long as you PM me about them, not post them here.

MEMBERS:
1. Goorikii- Akafire / Growlithe
2. Jet-Black Sneasel- Satoo Damashi / Zangoose
3. Branch- Tiger / Growlithe
4. kyterlize- Eclipse / Eevee
5. Lilly- Kitsune / Ninetales
6. Hollypool- Kitunra / Luxray
7. Harvey- Cleo / Persian

FORM: Over there :arrow:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
NOTE: Age is in human years; for example, 18 would be adult.

MINE!
Name: Akafire
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Her eyes are a light blue instead of amber, and she is pitch-black all over, except her normally-tan fluff, which is soot gray. Her claws are rather long, and they too are jet-black.
Personality: Brave, she doesn't back down to anything. However, she can be a bit bold and too rash sometimes, attacking first without much thought. But she cares for the Serene Pack and would die before anyone else lost their life. Normally, she is friendly and likes to help others, especially when those within the Pack have trouble. But she also has a short temper and snaps easily.
Biography: She lived wild and alone but was often picked on by some non-canine Pokemon. She was the one who started the Serene Pack, after putting up with it for a while. She never got the chance to evolve, since she never saw a Fire Stone.
Other: Relationship - especially fond of Damashi.

Last edited by Silver Entei on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Name: Satoo Damashi (Damashi)

Species: Zangoose

Appearance: A shiny Zangoose with a black Honchkrow feather stuck behind his right ear.

Personality: Damashi doesn't usually talk; he prefers to remain silent because then no secret information gets out to enemies. However he's loyal to allies who (of course) aren't snake Pokémon. Like any other Zangoose, he hates snakes with all of his heart and has vowed to kill every one he comes across. Sometimes this gets him into trouble or separated from others because he tends to run off towards any trace of a serpent. Damashi is between optimistic and pessimistic and thinks in many different ways.

Biography: As a young Pokémon, Damashi was rather curious and often got into trouble because of it. This personality trait faded completely after he turned 7 years old. When he was 12 his parents started telling him to go out and see the world, so he left as a wandering wild Pokémon. When he was 13 and asleep a Honchkrow swooped down for a meal. Damashi managed to drive it off with a good Slash, and started wearing a feather dropped by it behind his right ear. When he was 16 he experienced his first "deadly" battle, and joined the Serene Pack at the age of 17.9 .

Other: Feel free to copy the é .
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm

IN!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Tiger
Species: Growlith
Appearance: Tiger is pale orange, and has jet black stripes all over his body. His chest and muzzle area are pale white, with a hint of cream. His tail is also this color, though a bit more cream tinted. He has dark blue eyes.
Personality: Tiger is very loyal, and will always help a fellow Pack member out. He is quite snappy sometimes, and can be a bit rude. He is always right to the point, and only rarely will he keep secrets. He is a good fighter, and has very keen vision.
Biography: Tiger had a trainer, but ran away soon after he was caught. He was treated very cruelly. Tiger found Serene Pack, and joined without a second thought.
Other: Nope..
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:16 pm

If you can make your posts a bit longer...

All right, accepted!

It's spelled Growlithe, by the way.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 pm

(( Oh.. Sorry! I'll try my best! =) ))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 am

(can i be an eevee???)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:56 am

Name: Eclipse
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Her fur is chocolate brown instead of light brown, she has pretty lavender eyes. She always wears a small, red stone on a necklace.
Personality: She is very shy. Once she warms up to you, she will be very loyal and trustworthy. She often stands in a corner and observes everything instead of being part of the action
Biography: She was abandoned by her trainer (have u seen the 1 thats realllllyyyyyy old but where ash gets his charmander? he waited in the rain for weeks for his trainer 2 come back and his flame almost went out) She was left in the woods for weeks and rarely ate, for fear of disobeying her trainer's orders to stay there. She later saw her old trainer with a flareon battling in the woods. She ran to her trainer who shooed her away and then had an intense battle which ended in near-death. Frightened and lonely, Eclipse went to find a solution to the violence.
Other: Looks up to older pokemon (which is most pokemon)

Last edited by kyterlize on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:59 am

No need to ask, or double post. Eevee is canine, so that's allowed. But I'd like you to expand on your biography. "She was abandoned by her trainer" doesn't explain a lot. There's no reason for her to join the Serene Clan. Don't be afraid to go into detail!
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am

(ok sorry i wasn't sure if it was. i'll edit)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 am

All right, you can be in. :D

Anyone want to start?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:43 am

Name: Kitsune
Species: Ninetales
Appearance: A golden-white Ninetales with nine golden-white tails. Each tail has a dark orange tip. Kitsune has a white gold crest atop her head and a simaler ruff around her neck. She has gleeming red eyes and always wears a orange/red pendant around her neck.
Personality: Kitsune is protective of her nine tails, if anyone, Pokémon or human, touch them she will curse you. She can be very vain at points when it comes to her appearance but is really very nice. Kitsune likes to have fun, within reason and is always ready to fight for her cause. Kitsune is very intelligent, in being one of the few Pokémon that can understand Pokémon and humans alike.
Biography: Kitsune has been wild all her life. She has never been caught by the humans though she has been chased many times within an inch of her long life. Kitsune was recent chased for three days straight and she finally had to fight back to save her life. She found help and solutude in the pack and has only helped for a few days.
Other: Nope, I read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:11 pm

((Correct spellings are "similar," "solitude" and "gleaming."

But you're in!

I changed my character to a Growlithe, by the way.))

Akafire raised her head, looking up at the morning sun, and then barked to the rest of her clan from the stump. Her gray, fluffy tail swung from side to side, and her blue eyes were wide awake. She was in a rather adamant, proud stance, but paid no mind to her position. "Today, we leave for Viridian Forest. We are heading to Cerulean to see a small band of the Bullies, as we will call them." Currently, they were on the grassy plain just north of Pallet Town.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Damashi was already sitting down in front of the stump, his arms crossed. His own fluffy tail moved in the same motion as Akafire's, and unsurprisingly he had the same ice-blue eyes. The Growlithe and he had a lot in common. Grunting a bit, he switched onto all fours, lookign up. His claws shifted in the dirt as he listened to her announcement. "And then we drive them away from each other?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Kitsune Raced toward the Announcments and caught the last part. She sat down and slid forward bumping into Damashi with her front paws. "Oopsie Daisy." Kitsune barked scooting backwards and trying to smooth her ruffled pelt down. "Sorry Damashi." She said pointing her muzzled towards the ground. She usually wasn't this clumsy but she had been fixing her tails this morning and was rushed to get down to the announcement.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Tiger was already at the Announcement's and listened intently, he turned around in surprise as Kitsune came racing in, and crashed into another Pokemon. Tiger held back a tiny little chuckle, and turned back around to listen to the rest of the announcement.
His dark, mysterious blue eyes shined in the light, as he sat down once more. His fire colored fur gleamed as well, and his black stripes looked even bolder.

Last edited by Fernpaw (Branch) on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

((Can you please call your character by his name? Thanks, it just gets confusing if you don't.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm

"We shoud head off," Akafire finished. "Let's go, but don't dawdle." With that, she leaped off the small stump and headed north up Route 1, which would lead to Viridian City. After that, Viridian Forest wasn't far at all. It would be a while, to head through the forest and to Diglett's Cave, but after that, it was an easy path to...

Cerulean?

"Sorry, we're trying to go to Vermilion," the black Growlithe corrected herself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Name: Kitunra
Species: Luxray, baby! (I wanted Suicune, but... xDD)
Appearance:Average appearance for an almost full-grown Luxray. Thick, whipped up black fur on the top, blue hind paws and face, bandages behind the forelegs, and yellow insides of ears. The only difference between her and a normal luxray is her star, and the face that she has a row of tiny gold hoop earrings on her right ear. Her tail star has 8 points, instead of 4. 4 are the golden yellow of the normal luxray, and 4 are the same blue as her legs. [link]
Personality:Serebii is your true blue Luxray, but with a dash more 'fire'. She is stubborn and fiesty like most of her species, and can be very aggresive. Wit the added 'fire' in her personality, she is also daring, and over self-confident. she often ignores the judgement and opinion of others.
Biography:As a younge Shinx, she grew up in the wide forests on the northern half of the region. Most trainners searched for Shinx at a special time of year, (usually spring,) and she evaded capture for many years, untill a pokemon scientist saw her evolving into a Luxio. She was inevidibley (sp) taken away, while evolving, so she could'nt see where the scientist had taken her. After 4 years of tests and documents, Serebii planned an escape. It was'nt untill the last few minutes of her being there that she witnessed the scientists battling various pokemon to the death, for 'research'. Now that she has made it out about half a year later, she has found herself with much more power than a normal Luxray should have. BUt she does'nt know how to control it yet...and she just assmues that it is purely from all of the tings that the scientist did to her when she was younger...
Other: None.

Last edited by |H|o|l|l|y|-|p|o|o|l| on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:57 pm

((Reserved. It's kind of iffy about the name, though, since you're named after a legendary... if you want to keep it, that's fine, but I'd prefer if you at least changed it slightly.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Damashi whirled around, and bit back a yell when he saw it was Kitsune. She seemed rather distracted this morning. Sighing silently, he said, "It's all right. All of us are high-strung today. Who knows when someone else could attack us?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Cleo
Species: Persian (I think that's how you spell it.)
Appearance: Has a light blonde coat with red eyes. Her charm on her head (what is it? I forget) is unusually a light shade of blue
Personality: Very bold, and yet shy. She is very caring, but you do not want to see her get mad.
Biography: Cleo was her trainers pride and glory. He trained her until she couldn't grow any stronger. Suddenly, he started training her harder and harder. It came to the point where She was being beaten if she messed up. One day, when he was taking her to a gym, she ran out of the building once he let her out of her pokeball. She has been on the run ever since.
Other: She makes a good leader, but prefers to keep to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Kitsune nudged her muzzled down and muttered another, "Sorry... I didn't mean to run into you..." She shook her head and got up, making her way to the back to follow the group on their way to the forest. She kept her head down as some of the Pokémon muttered insults her way. A silent tear splashed on the ground as her pelt lay flat against her smooth back.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:33 pm

((That's a bit young for a Persian, since she's the equivalent of a 9-year old kid....))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Eclipse stared at the group from a shadowy corner. She nodded and took in the information. She flicked her white tipped tail and groomed one of her long ears with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Struggle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next