RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

I turned around suddenly, surprised by her appearance. "I- Yeah. You're right. I do. Before I say this; I know what you're going to say and I know it's going to involve calling me crazy. Here it goes; I want to become an Assasin." I said abruptly. "I know. I'm crazy, it's just..." I whispered not continuing my sentence.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:30 am

I was taken aback. There were so many things running through my mind at that moment that I just blinked, a part of me was happy that we could be together, another said it was to dangerous, another said that he could never make it. I blinked again and then smoothed my face out, no emotions, my voice was flat, and a bit icy as I stated, "You realize that you can never see anyone from your old life again, you will be alone. I might be with you as you train, but I am an expiranced assassin, I can't have someone holding me back." I gulped silently at that last part, I would love to have someone like Alexander holding me back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm

That wasn't exactly how I had planned this conversation to work out but, it would work for the time being. I nodded slowly. "I- I know." I stated. It dissapointed me that I would barely see her. How were we going to get my parents to commit to this? I had forgotten that they weren't so hard to fool."I know I'll be just a large weight and a worthless 'tag along'. I said, biting my lip harder then I ever had. I winced at the small taste of blood that was now seeping into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:18 pm

"Unless..." I muttered to myself, No! No 'unlesses'! Are you insane?, a voice asked me in the back of my mind. "Unless," I continued, unfazed, "What if, I took you to the sensais that trained me? You'd have to swear yourself in... there are a lot of things you have to complete before you get to the level I am at. It took me eight years, but, if you train hard, it could take you less." I blinked and then stared out past the gate, my gaze setting on the red tinted water. Breathing silently, I closed my eyes and then muttered, "I will take you to them. You won't be much of a burden, I'll just have to clear our trail... make sure you arrive safe at the academy... no one attacks there, I am one of the prized students... it won't be hard." I tried to assure myself as I stated the facts. Turning on my heels, my hair flowing out behind me, I commanded, "Pack, we leave at dawn."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:43 pm

I could tell by the small edge on her voice that she was lying. No. It wouldn't be a burden at all. Yeah, right. I probably can defend myself no more then a twelve or thirteen year old. Part of me was telling me to back out while I could. I was tempted to say something but, I didn't. I just nodded coldly and walked past her and back into the mansion. I walked down the silent hallway and then up the stairs to my bedchamber. I pulled a case down from a tall wardrobe and piled a few pairs of breeches, socks, and silk shirts into it. I pushed down the lid and sat up on my head, my feet hanging off the edge. I shook my head and put it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm

I grabbed my things and then got into my suit, walking up to Alexander's bedchamber, I knocked before entering and questioning, "What did you pack? All you need is an extra outfit, it is a three day journey, but you can only pack what you can carry, come on, Get a smaller bag, I only take myself and knives on trips, you'll be protected by me and some aquantinces along the way, so just throw one outfit in a bag and your nessities, after you finished packing again, I am teaching you a few things before night falls, then you have to rest up, I don't stop. At all."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 pm

I looked up and shook my head. I stood up and walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. I pulled a large peice of cloth out and went over to my bed again. I piled in a single change of clothes onto it and then tied it up. She was putting up to much of a fuss. If I died. I died. I guess I would be in a better place. It was God's destiny for me. "Lilliana, you're putting to much of a fuss into this. You know, I'll probably die in my first training session. I'm as weak as a child."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:45 am

I laughed lightly, "Well then come on, I am going to try and prevent that as well as I can. I might need your help if we get in siduations that I can't handle, so I am going to teach you a few of the basics." I walked out of his room and stole down towards the courtyard. Standing in the middle of it, I got out both of my knives and threaded my fingers through the gaps and laid the blade on my inner arm. As, I waited for Alexander, I practiced by flipping the blades out and crouching low, and then springing on invisable enemies. Taking one of my daggers, I slashed at a tree and then ducked under a branch, like I would an arm. Running up the side of a tree and hanging up on one of it's limbs, I swung my feet above my head and crouched on the branch, before dropping on another invisable attacker. Landing lightly on my feet, I trotted towards the small fountain the Night's had in the corner and leaned on the edge, able to see what was behind me in the reflection of the water and what was in front.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:13 am

I shook my head and followed her quietly, staying behind by a few meters. I had meant that last sentence seriously. I stared at her as she practiced, I probably would never be able to do something like that... "So... What's exactly considered 'basics' in Assasin standards?" I asked speaking up. I was usually more 'talktive' then I had been for the past day, but being in the presence of an assasin is kind of haunting, you say one wrong thing... you're dead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:17 am

I whirled around and went into a crouch, a smirk playing on my face, as my knives twirled in each of my hands, "Why? Are you afriad?" I grinned and then leapt up and did a flip over Alexander's head, landing behind him. Putting my knife under his neck lightly, I whispered in his ear, my breath icy cold, "First lesson, predict your opponets moves. It isn't about being fancy, it's about getting the job done. Though, sometimes you do get points from your peers if you kill someone very dillgently with style." I backed off of him, and came around to face him. Taking out two of my short knives, I gave Alexander one, and then took the other, "Show me what you can do. I will block and parry like another assassin. Come on. Give me all you have, you won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 am

"Lilliana, do you really expectme to do anything? I know you think I'm stronger then I really am..." I stated and tried to lunge at her gut. She just deflected it like it was a wimpy fly. I pursed my lips and tried to strike at her shoulder, she also deflected that. I sighed and crouched quickly trying to swing at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:26 am

I sighed and grabbed the knife from his hand easily. Sighing again, I murmered, "Maybe something a little more... simpler?" I grabbed a tree branch and then swung up to where I was hanging by only one leg, then I started pulling myself up with one leg and then going back down, "Can you do this?" I asked without breaking my rhythm. I frowned and then moved to where I was hanging on the smallest branch on the tree, it looked like it would snap if a bird sat on it. I grabbed it with my arm and swung up nimbly, and sat on the small branch, "Can you make yourself as light as a feather? Hm? Come here."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:52 pm

I walked over to the tree and reached up to grab a branch around the same size. I pulled myself up, when I reached the top... Crack! I was on the ground in a split second. The branch had split and fallen to the ground under my weight. I groaned as I got to my feet. "As light as a feather..." I muttered rubbing my head. This was going to be even harder then I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:13 pm

I pursed my lips together trying not to laugh at him, I'm sure my eyes were shining as I landed on the ground lightly. Walking over to Alexander, I whispered, my voice light, "Close your eyes, pretend you are the wind... Feel it lift you in the air." Suddenly a light breeze started and shut my eyes and relaxed my entire body. Sitting on the ground and crossing my legs, I felt as light as a feather. As I breathed out and opened my eyes, holding onto that weightless feeling, I breathed, "Hold onto the weightlessness... Now get up and try to get on the branch again." I grabbed the previous branch I had and swung up nimbly, As light as a feather, as hard as iron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:37 pm

I nodded and climbed up onto a branch like the others and I tried to do what Lilliana had instructed me to do. I was expecting to hear another crck and then feel my body hit the ground, but it didn't... Atleast not until a few moments later when I gasped and lost my train of thought. I cursed and looked up at Lilliana. "It was working for a little while..." I whispered rubbing my head, again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm

I swung my legs lightly and then looked out on the blood red horizon, dusk. I blinked and then muttered, "You should go get some rest, I pushed you too hard, and your going to have bruises." I didn't mention that I wanted to train by myself in the courtyard. It was going to be difficult taking care of myself and a two year old, physically at least. I pursed my lips and waited to hear Alexander's retreating footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:59 pm

I shook my head. "Night Lilliana..." I muttered and turned around. I walked bck into the house a little faster then my normal walking speed. I stalked up the stairs when she was out of site. Why must I embarrase myself everytime I come into a small relationship with somebody?! I demanded to myself. I walked into my bedroom and jumoed onto the bed, the sound of my body hitting the bed echoed throughout the building.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:03 pm

(I must be pathtic, I couldn't hold off on coming on here for a day.)

I sighed and then stood in the middle of the courtyard, It was time for some practice before I -- We left in the morning. I estimated the time to be around eleven. but it didn't phase me as I whirled around on an invisbale enemy and slashed their throat. Whirling around again and shifting my weight, I ran up the truck of a tree and then did a backflip, landing hard on the balls of my feet. I gasped, the pain hit me in a wave, stupid move because of my stupid theigh. I gritted my teeth. Pain is just a message, Lilliana. Ignore it. Grimacing, I put all humane and reasonable thoughts out of my head as I continued to practice. As the sky went pitch black and I could barely see my hand in front of my face, I walked back inside the mansion. I would not sleep tonight, to many things bothered my subconcious.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm

I sighed and rolled over onto my back. The only thing that was joyful in the last twentyfour hours had been meeting Lilliana, but even then. How could I know she really meant that she loved me? I could only rely on what she said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in a few moments. I had a couple dreams about Lilliana, and the rest were foggy, and I couldn't really remember them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:01 am

The entire night I was restless. There were so many questions and descicions that were floating around in my subcocious. Why are you doing this? Is this the right thing to do?, were only a couple of them. I groaned and packed and repacked my bag again, It was almost time to wake Alexander. I sighed and then shrugged on the small pack and then picked up Rogue. Laying her back down in front of Rocco's door, I added a note that told him to take care of her for a while. Walking back towards Alexander's room, I opened the door and jerked the covers off of him, "Up. Now. We're leaving in five. I'm going to snatch some food, if you aren't down in the courtyard in five, I will drag you down. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:16 am

I groaned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up. "Yes Ma'am..." I muttered lightly and slipped out of bed. Wen she left the room I quickly changed into a clean pair of clothes and picked up the small 'cloth bag'. I walked down the stairs to the main entry hall and then pushed through the doors out into the main courtyard. I saw Lilliana staring at me from a branch on the tree we had climbed today. I walked forward, pushing open the black gate and then walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

I dropped down from the tree, a simple bag hanging on my back, it had a normal set of clothes, though I probably wouldn't need them, and food. Lots of it. I tossed Alexander a piece of fresh bread and then walked out onto the almost empty pier. "We'll need to snag a ride on a boat and get to the mainland, Paris will most likely be our first stop, it's easy to blend in. After we pass Parie, we'll head towards Africa. In Africa that was where I trained the hardest and completed my training, I was hoping to get you straight to the hardest of things, they can teach you all you need to know there. It's quite fun when they bring out the lions too." I grinned at Alexander and said, "I'm kidding... at least, I didn't have to do that one."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm

"Oh..." I muttered biting the inside of my cheek. My mind was running through the pros and cons of quitting and going back to live my 'normal' life.
If I left...
Lilliana would more then likely leave me.
I'd have to live a normal boring life inside of these gates.
I'd look like a worthless child.

I'd learn to become something I've dreamed of doing since I was a kid; a free, 'normal' citizen.
Maybe I'd form a fair relationship with Lilliana.
I wouldn't ever have to see my parents again.

I decided that I would continue on, and try to learn to become an assassin before she could reply. "Lions? Sounds like a jumble of fun..." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:03 am

I smiled at Alexander from the side and shook my head lightly, "You don't have to do this. You can live in your pampered life and not have to go through the things I have gone through." I offered him, stopping at the edge of the boat, "You can go back, You'll have your parents for the rest of your life, you'll have a roof over your head, food, all the nessities. Plus, You'll have knowledge that I'm watching out for you, but you probably won't see me ever again. If you come, there is a risk that your parents will die from another assassin while we are gone. You won't have any guarenties anymore, not even that you'll survive the next second. You will live your life on the run, with me most likely. It's dangerous, but if you don't have anything left like me, it can bless you." Did I really just say that?, I had to asked myself mentally, '...it can bless you...', Well. It has, I mean, I have Alex now, if he decides to come with me. There is no turning back. This is deadly serious. I don't want to pressure him, but once he gets into that boat, he's my problem, he's my responsibility to get to Africa and the other six contenits to train. I hope to God that he relizes that this isn't something that you can throw away in the middle and say, 'Fun's over, take me home now.' He can, and might get killed. Why am I doing this?
I blinked and grimaced, I was doing this because, plain and simple, I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

I bit my lip. "I'm coming. I don't want to live a pampered life inside of these gates. Do you really think I care about my parents? They put up a show whenever a staff member notices I haven't been around for an hour or more. They don't really care, and I have the same feelings against them. I know I could die right now, at any second... At least I'm not going to be cooped up in this horrific place where I'm not allowed to act like a normal human." I stated, looking up at the clear dawn sky. I don't know what was convincing me to continue on with becoming an assassin. Maybe it was the sense of freedom that I knew was about to come. This was what I wanted to believe. But the real reason was that I was going to be with Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: