RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. I thought to myself, I can't tell him! He'll think I've gone mental!
The Voice came back at that moment and stated, You'll have to tell him about me.
So now you're a person? Or a thing?
It was silent and I groaned, it was muffled by Alexander's chest and I looked up at him, "Uh..." Good Lord, I couldn't think of a lie. I didn't want to worry him by saying something else hurt, but there was no-
Lilliana.
I blinked, Erm, yes magical voice?
Get it over with, tell him, he'll be fine.

I gave a nervous laugh as I looked up at Alexander. I rushed out, "I have a Voice in my head and it keeps telling me what to do." I buried my head back down as soon as I got that out. I was tense and hoping that Alexander wouldn't dump me in the Ocean and leave me, thinking I was insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am

I bit my lip harshly. This wasn't good. "What are the voices telling you?" I asked her quizzically. I needed her to answer as truthfully as possible. I had, had voices in my head when I had been younger. It was haunting. The voice had only lead to trouble. After a year, I eventully ignored them and in a week they dissappeared. "You need to ignore them..." I whispered before she could answer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:12 am

I looked up at Alexander and said, "But, whoever or whatever it is, is actually quite nice."
You get points for defending me.
What points?
It's a figure of speech.
Oh.

I stared at my shirt quizzically, "Alexander... I don't know if I can ignore it... There's only one, not a lot."
You need to start on your journey with the cordinates Ana Marie gave you.
Why?
No direct answer. I frowned, Hello? Again no direct answer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 am

I nodded. "As long as it's helping you. If it ever, tells you to do something you don't want to do. Don't listen to it. I repeat, don't listen to it." I said sternly. "When I was a lot younger, I had a voice inside of my head. It started out nice and funny, then BAM! it ws telling me to rob supplies from the kitchen, or run away from Rocco. It only caused trouble." I insisted, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

I bit my lip, being prejudic was not something I was, but really? The chance that both of us have, or had in Alexander's case, voices? Except, his had gone insane, and mine was a mute half the time, we were almost the same. Ignoring the fact that Alexander grew up in luxery and I had to scamble for food money. He had servents, I had a cat. He had parents... Mine were dead.
But... I had to remember; I had freedom, he was cooped up. I had skills, he fought like a spoiled rich brat if he needed to. I blinked and looked down at my shirt again, I couldn't help but wonder, momentarily, if our positions were switched. If I was the high-society lady in the frilly dresses, and Alexander was the assassin. I would've been killed a LONG time ago, if that was the case. Maybe, maybe, I wasn't seeing the bigger picture, we thought we were ment for each other, sure. But what, if Johnathan had been right, and I had really killed my true soulmate.
I groaned into Alexander's chest and mumbled, "I can't take this anymore."
Yes you can, you are stronger than any of the other assassins, and if you train Alexander then you both with be the most powerful. If you would like.
Now you answer.
I mumbled sarcastically back into the silence.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

I nodded. "I'll be right back..." I whispered, after nearly gagging as I got my first wiff of the stench me and Lilliana were giving off. I stood up and grabbed a pair of fresh clothes. I walked around a large hillside and went down to the water. I stripped off my clothes and quickly washed, trying ot get rid of the stench as best as I could. I pulled on the clean clothes, my hair was dripping wet though. I was shaking it like a dog as I came back around the corner of the hill, to where Lilly was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 pm

After Alexander had left to bath, I had figured out when he had grabbed fresh clothes; I stood up and streched. My mine kept replaying what The Voice had said about me being the most powerful assassin, I wasn't going to let it get to my head, but I wondered. Yawning lightly, I cracked my neck from side to side and then did a split on the grass, streching my legs. Standing back up, I jumped in the air and did a flip, while tucking my knees in. I was so sore from the fight, but I always was after one happened. Groaning at the stress it caused on my ribs, I rubbed them lightly before bending over and touching my toes. That put even more strain on them, but it actually made them feel a bit better.
I stood back up and went over to our bags and crouched as I went through them. We still had a lot of food left and most of it would survive the trip to Singapore, I hoped at least. The next bag had all my clothes in it, I mentally smacked myself when I realized I had only brought one extra change of clothes, which were the ones that I was wearing, Smart Lilliana. I rolled my eyes and then pulled out my suit, It'd have to do until I could get a new outfit. As I unfolded the suit, three wilted Lilies fell out of one of the pockets and I smiled lightly, and then chucked them down the hill, I wouldn't need those. Sighing, I felt the other pocket for my mother's necklace. It was gone.
Panic seared all my senses and I checked my bag in case it had fallen out. There it was, laying on the bottom of the canvas and I sighed. Picking it back up lightly, I shut my bag and took my suit, and all my other nessities and turned to go get cleaned up. Alexander was back now and I smiled, "I'm going to take a quick bath in the Ocean, this should be fun." I smirked and then over to a more suclueded part of the ocean that was surronded by some trees. I could see a small stream that made its way into a pond in the middle of the trees and I dove in, clothes and all to get cleaned off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:23 pm

I sighed and slid down against a tree. I stared up at the morning sky. I sighed and pulled the sword out of it's sheath. I laid it out on my legs and I examined it. The hilt was solid iron with a ruby set into it. The main part (name escapes me) was a polished silver with faint writing inscribed on the side. It was in Italian which I could speak fluently. It took me a few moments to translate it, but It read out: 'Death is just a moment in your life.' and then next to it was the name: 'Alexander Clarkson I'. I frowned. The first? I'd never heard of an 'Alexander Clarkson.' A thought sprang into my mind; What if he was- No. It couldn't be. I shook my head and stood up, sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:46 pm

I finished cleaning off to hear a rustle in the bushs. I wasn't close to the shore where two knives were laid across my clothes and I dove under the water swiftly and swam under to the bank. When I popped up silently behind a bush near the water, I saw three kids eyeing my clothes suspiciously. I mentally cursed myself as one picked up the dagger and said, "What do you suppose this is Betsy?"
I growled lightly and then mimicked a bird call. All three of the kids looked up and I swam over to my things swifty and then returned in a couple seconds behind the bush, making sure my clothes didn't get wet. I saw one of the little boys look back down and gasp, "They're gone! We should tell Mama that we found a knife!" I cursed under my breath and then slid out of the water and clothed myself behind a thick set of bushes a trees. Tying my hair up in a bun on the top of my head, I walked out of the bushes and the kids jumped lightly.
One of them eyed the knives on my sides and squeaked, "D-Don't hurt us Miss!"
I laughed lightly, "I am not here to hurt you, I was taking a walk. You shouldn't be so near the water, it's dangerous. I even slipped it." Good Lie, since your hair iswet. The Voice appladed in my head and I rolled my eyes.
The Children scampered off in a different direction than where Alexander was and I dashed off towards him. The sun dried my hair quickly and I skidded to a stop beside Alexander, "We need to go now. I met some kids prowling around where I was bathing, I was clothed, so don't give me that look. They said they wanted to tell 'Mama' about finding my knives. We have to go before I get killed." I looked down at my two knives strapped to each boot and then grabbed the others from my pack and put those on. I had one missing, the one that Johnathan had ruined, but it's pieces were in my pack. I was hoping to get it repaired.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 pm

I nodded slowly and slipped the sword into it's sheath. "What's the big deal...?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "The mother will just think that the knives were a figment out of their imagination." I pointed out. Then again, what would happen if she didn't? I shook my head and picked up the bag of food, and then the other one with my clothes in it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Suddenly, I heard a shrill voice saying, "Mama! There's the lady! She has a man with her too!" My eyes widened and I looked down the hill, sure enough, there was a woman wiping her hands on her apron with three kids pointing at Alexander and I. I groaned and put my head in my hands, a very unassassin-like thing to do. "That is what will happen, that is what the big deal is." I mumbled in responce to Alexander's question before. A little girl smiled up at me, she was the one the two boys had called Betsy by the pond. She grinned a bright smile and tugged on the side of my pants, "Miss..." Her brow furrowed, "What is your name anyways, miss? You're really pretty, I want to grow up and be like you!" I smiled down at the little girl and bent down to her level, "My name is Lilliana, what is yours sweetie?"
"Betsy! But, between you and me, I want to change it to something pretty like yours." She whispered, her eyes shining.
She was so cute, but the mother came up the hill at that moment and looked at me wairly, "Oh my, and who might you be?"
I sighed, "My name is Lilliana Aria Night, Miss."
"Oh, Well, Mine is Alexandria... Are you travelers?" The woman replied as the two boys ran over to Alexander and gawked up at him.
"You could say that. I was here to see a friend of mine, but I found his body." I appladed myself for the lie, but Alexandria looked at my knives wairly.
I smiled as softly and nicely as I could, "I am on my way to Singapore with my-" I faltured again and then finished, hopeing Alexander wouldn't kill me, "-Husbend, Alexander Night."
Her eyes widened, "The Baron and Baroness' son? Oh my!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I smiled lightly. "Erm- I wish. But, I only have the same name as him." I lied smoothly. I looked down at both of the little boys that were gawking up at me. One of them was looking at the sheath to my sword with those curious eyes that all little children had. He was looking at it like he was in a penny-candy store. I bent down so I was eye level with them and untied the sword from my belt. I set it on the ground for them to examine. "Just be careful, and don't cut yourself on it." I said warily and then looked over at Lilliana with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

He was messing up my lie. I grinned to myself and gave Alexander a michevious smile before saying, "He is being modest. He is their son. But we ran away, because his parent's didn't approve of me."
Betsy's eyes widened and she gaped at me, "That is like a fairy tale!"
I smiled lightly down at her, "It is a bit, he is like my Prince Charming."
Betsy's eyes twinkled, "I want a Prince Charming too!"
Alexandria nodded, "I know what that is like, you can come home with us if you would like... I am sorry about your friend, I saw Johnathan and Ana Marie by their house. Were they...?"
I nodded, "Thank you, that is extremely nice of you."
"Come on then, my Husband is a Blacksmith for this town and I'm sure he would love to see your knives and The Future Baron's sword." Alexandria called over her shoulder as she turned and headed down the hill. I pushed Betsy lightly along behind her mother and then motioned to Alexander while the boys were heading off too, "I am sorry, but my lies get worn thin after a few years. And you give me so many more options." I winked and headed down the hill without him, and swept Betsy off her feet and put her on my shoulders. She giggled and turned to her brother's while sticking her little tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm

I shook my head and put my sword back into it's sheath Following behind them. "You know Lilli. It's fine." I whispered coming up behind her and Betsy. Before she could answer, I started laughing as I saw both of the boys looking over their shoulders 'secretivly' trying to make out what their 'future Baron' would look like.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I stuck my tongue out at Alexander and then trotted off to a pretty large house, about the size of the Night mansion, at least everyone got treated fairly in this town. Alexandria smiled at me as I let Betsy down and she grabbed her two brothers arms and pulled them into their backyard to play.
Entering the house lightly, trying not to destroy anything, Alexandria looked at me and Alexander with a smile, "You do make a lovely couple, if I can be so bold to say Mr. and Mrs. Night."
I blushed, It's not a bad lie, and you know that. I rolled my eyes at the Voice and said, "Thank you."
"I have our lunch prepared, and Marcus will be home in a moment, he is my husband, I'm sure he'll love to meet you both, just come sit down at the table and I'll get the children. I'm thrilled to have you here!" She finished hasitly and turned to a back room.
I shook my head lightly and whispered in Alexander's ear, "She's like my Mother, And... My Mother did mention having a sister that was named Alexandria... She couldn't be-" I stopped lightly and shook my head, there was no way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm

"You don't look at all alike..." I muttered under my breath and then followed Alexandria into the dinging room. It was elegant. It caught my breath, it was as beautiful as the one in my adoptive family's. "It's beautiful." I said looking over at Alexandria. I tapped my sword sheath in rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I saw her smile in a reply before going out a back door. I smiled at Alexander and stood behind a chair, not sure if I should sit down or not. "Alexander..." I whisped lightly, "If I say anything tonight about us being husband and wife, or call you pet names, please don't nag me about it later." I frowned in his direction before Alexandria came back in with the kids shuffling behind her.
"Lilliana, I really hate to ask, but could you help me in the kitchen?" I nodded, "Of Course." We both headed off and I heard the front door open and a booming voice laugh before stating, "Alexandria! This smells amazing Darlin'!" The man poked his head into the kitchen and saw me. Puzzlement cross his features but Alexandria smiled, "This is Lilliana Night, Alexander Night and her are staying here for the night." My eyes widened, "I couldn't do that...."
She shook her head, "No, you need some decent clothes dear."
Marcus smiled at me and then noticed my knives, he whistled, "Wow, Those are beauts, the knives are wonderfully made."
I nodded, "You should see my Husband's sword in the Dining room."
Marcus left the room to go see Alexander and Aleandria turned to me, "If you don't mind me asking, but what was your maiden name, Mrs. Night?"
"Creet," I replied putting hot rolls on a plate.
I thought Alexandria was going to drop her plate. She smiled, "That was my Sister's married name! Her name was Ana. Do you happen to be related to her?"
I gasped lightly as tears sprung to my eyes, "My mother." I mumbled a tear rolling down my face.
"Oh you poor thing, let's get this food in there and you back to Alexander." Alexandria replied helping me as I carried two plates into the dining room with my newly discovered Aunt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

A large, buff man came in through the doorway.
"You must be Alexander Night!" He exclaimed smiling he offered his hands to me. I smiled lightly and shook it. "I'm Marcus. Feel free to call me Mark though." He said eying my sword. I smiled. "Well, Mark, feel free to call me Alex." I stated and then untied the sheath and brought it upon the table. I pulled the sword out of the leather holder and handed it to Marcus. He took it with a smile and examined it for a few moments. He gasped abruptly and looked me in the eye. "Where'd you get this?" He asked giving my a skeptic look.
"I, uh... got it from my Dad..." I said biting my lip.
"Well you're a lucky, lucky man. This was specially made for a friend of mine, but he is now dead." He said a grin displayed on his face. I caught my breath and nodded a 'Thank you'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:10 pm

I was still sniffling as I brought the plates in. Alexandria, I guess I could call her 'Aunt' now, set down her plates and smiled, "Guess what! I just found out that Lilliana is my long-lost niece!" She gave me a hug and I smiled lightly and hugged her back. I pulled away and Betsy came over to me and smiled, "Hi Cousin!" I laughed lightly and sat down beside Alexander. Slipping my hand under the table, I took his and held it tight.
Alexandria smiled and then said, "Eat up!" Marcus took a leg of Lamb and set it on his plate, while everyone else picked up something and put it on theirs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 pm

I smiled lightly and reached for a bowl of mashed potatoes. I plopped dome on my plate and then eahed for a turkey drumstick and roll. Before taking bite I looked over at Lilliana. I ould tell she was a bit upset about something. "Hey Lill'? What's the matter?" I asked a bit worried for her. Yeah, yeah, call me a worry-wort.
Itkind of made me uncomfortable sitting in the presense of Lilliana's family.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 pm

I smiled lightly, "Nothing Alexander, you worry to much." I put some food on my plate, but Alexandria clicked her tongue, "You're as skinny as a rail, get more food Sweetie!"
I shook my head lightly and laughed, "I'd like to say skinny, and not blow up like a toad."
Alexandria laughed, "Or the King's daughter. But you'd be more beautiful than her."
I smiled, "Thank you." She still got to me a bit, so I put some more mashed potatoes on my plate and drizzled some gravey on top.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm

I cupped my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing at what Alexandria said about the King's daughter. I could already tell that I would like her. I took my hand down and bit into the drumstick. It was delectable. "Alexandria this is probably the best dinner I've ever had." I said with a smile, after swallowing. I wished I knew her last name, so I didn't sound so improper.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 pm

I smiled at Alexander's happy expression, it was the first time I had truely seen him happy and smiling. "It is amazing Aunt Alexandria." I said trying out the new name.
Alexandria smiled, "I like the 'Aunt' part, Lilliana. It doesn't make me feel to old." She laughed lightly and soon we were all finished with the food. Marcus was studying my knives as we all set around the fireplace in their living room. The kids were watching him look at my knives and Betsy piped up, "Lilliana, why do you have these?"
I froze, what was I supposed to say? Oh, I'm just a deadly assassin! How's that for a new family job!
You have terrible jokes when you are under pressure.
Ah, my little friend is back, and how are you?
No reply, of course. I shook my head and rolled my eyes to myself before replying to Betsy, "They are for self-defense sweetie, but you don't need to worry about that."
Betsy nodded to herself quickly and mumbled, "I'm definitly growing up to be exactly like you."
I smiled and Alexandria ushered the kids upstairs and put them to bed. I brought out my broken knife while they were gone and handed the pieces to Mark, "It would mean the world to me if you could fix this... Tommorow if that isn't a rush, We really must be going."
He nodded and took the pieces, "Sure Lilliana, I'll do it tommorow, family comes before custumors." I smiled a thanks before Alexandria came down and ushered Alexander and I up the steps, "I can get you some of Mark's pajama's Alexander, and Lilliana, you can have some of mine. I have a guest room perfect for you, there is a washroom attached, we are down the hall and the kids are too. You won't have anyone to bother you." She took out a set of pajamas for Alexander and I and handed them to us, "It's the last door on the left."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 pm

"Thank you Alexandria." I said taking the pajama's in hand and walking up the stairs. My footsteps echoed as me and Lilliana walked down the hall. I pushed open the wooden door that would lead into the guest room. It was large, elegant, and beautiful. It was much bigger then my room back at the mansion, it also had a large window on one wall that gave a perfect view out onto the ocean. I gasped at the view. The sun was setting over the ocean, giving it an orange glow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 pm

I shut the door behind me and looked out the window, "They sure are nice. Almost to good to be true, but not." I smiled lightly and then sighed. Walking over to the bed, I sat down, the pajamas in my lap and sighed a little shakily, "You know at dinner... When you asked if I was alright? It was just that Alexandria reminds me a lot of my mom and it was just overwhelming." I shook my head lightly and rubbed my temples, "Plus, right downstairs, that stupid voice was being sarcastic. It's not bad, just annoying."
I heard that.
I'm glad.
That is very rude.
I don't care, now go away.
Excuse me?
Go away!
No responce, thank the Lord. I took the pajamas and walked over to the Washroom that was connected and said, "I'll be out in a moment." I shut the door behing me and washed my face off in the water basin. Putting on the pajamas, they fit fairly well, but hung very loose around my waist and my legs. I shook my head and sighed, splashing my face with water before reaching for the doornob again.
You need to go to the land of the Samuri after you travel to Singapore, Mrs. Night.
I will kill you.
Put on the necklace.
What does that have to do with anything?
I shouted in my mind, but no reply came. I was annoyed and angry so I put on my mother's necklace. Suddenly, it was like everything was clearer, my ribs weren't hurting, and I could see a scar fading on my hand. My eyes widened and I shook my head, I needed to lay down, I was getting dilusional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next