RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Jay
kieran c:
Mistyy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like this Story so far?
Yes!
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Less enthusiastic Yes.
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
No
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE it! It's terrible!
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Me and Jacob only. xDD
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_lcap31%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm

XD awsome.

ROCK ON! (no pun intended,)

heh ^^"
*Is dieing* I know how irritating it feels to be demanded constantly for more material, and for a writer it is practically dangerous in a sense for them to write too much in their story a day, BUT GET TO IT! XDD *Is a hypocrit*
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Aww, poor Stormy...or Amanda. Great job with the story, again!
((It's funny to me to see her name as Amanda because I know her real name...but anyway, I bet she'll like it!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

I used to know her real name, but I forgot it since I hav'nt heard it in FOREVER.
Is'nt it close to Amanda?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Nice chapter!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Chapter Thirteen: Part Two

Alex smiled, “Of course! Rebecca is such a pretty name!”
I laughed and shook my head, Jacob mumbled in my ear, ‘She was dropped a lot when she was a kid.’
Alex frowned, “Was not, I’m Twenty Mr. Eighteen; I will crush you with my freaky awesome rock powers.”
Jacob snorted and I burst out laughing, which got me stares from Annabelle, Sarah, and the rest of them. I looked at them all and then said, “What? That was funny!”
Jacob laughed silently in my ear, “She wasn’t kidding.”
I snapped my mouth shut and then they all started to laugh. I glared at each of them and frowned, “Not funny, joking with the newbie.”
Amanda burst out laughing and grinned, “Okay, You have to admit, it was, joking with you is very fun.”
I was confused, “I thought you hated me…”
“No, Correction: I envy you. I never hate people. I just envy your relationship.” Amanda corrected smiling.
I nodded silently and then smiled, “So what now?”
Annabelle grinned and smiled at Sarah, “We go get Misty, Harvest, Pixie, Jet, Khalamari, and Dawn.”
I blinked, “Wow.”
Jacob smiled, “I should have told you this would have been difficult.”
“At least we are all super humans.” I pointed out. I blinked and then gasped, my sight went black, and I blinked again. A picture played out in front of my eyes: ‘Tell him. He’ll understand. Jacob will come and find me. Tell him! His pain will be worthwhile after I kill you, Runa.’ The boy sneered in my face; he was about eighteen, maybe seventeen.
I was trembling as he glowered down at me. He kicked my side and I screamed in pain. He had used my old username, Runa. I cringed as he yelled at me more. Something hit him in the side; I could see the room, brick walls, dark, dank. I screamed again, as I realized my arm was bleeding and my cheek was ripped. I held it and then looked through the room, it was dark, but I made out shapes taking out more figures…

My sight came back and I gasped, I hadn’t realized, but I had fallen when I lost my sight. Jacob was behind me, his head on my shoulder whispering over and over that it would be alright. I blinked and then Annabelle’s and Sarah’s faces came into view. Annabelle grinned, “She’s up!”
Jacob’s eyes shot open and he hugged me softly, “Are you alright? What happened?”
I blinked and Alex was pushing everyone away from me, I was getting major claustrophobia. Jacob stumbled back from Alex’s glare and she knelt down beside me, “Okay, You alright Rebecca?”
I nodded softly and Amanda was beside her, “You want to explain why you blanked out on us?”
I nodded again, “I-I think I-I had a v-vision, I saw people, I got hurt… It was terrible.” I shook softly and felt Jacob reach out and touch my shoulder lightly. Alex hit his hand with a loud smack and he flinched away.
I blinked and then said, “Don’t hurt him. He didn’t do anything wrong.”
Alex looked at me, “You were vague on what you told us, Explain further.”
I glared at her full on, “No, I would have before if I could. It was unexplainable.”
Annabelle jumped up and down, “Oh, Oh! Here! Use a piece of paper, sketch it!”
I nodded and then shut my eyes and sketched the mental image I had. It was the same room almost exactly like the vision.
Jacob studied the picture and put his hand on my shoulder, he wouldn’t flinch when Alex would look at him like she was about to kill him. He gave her the picture and the rest of them studied it. I blinked and he hugged me from the back, “Don’t worry.”
I blinked again, “I’m not. I am fine, just a bit shaken up.”
Jacob nodded softly, “Come on, We’re going to get you somewhere safe.”
I sighed, “Jacob… I’m fine. I am an Immortal too. I’ll be fine.”
Jacob grimaced, “We’re going to get the rest of them, Including Pirate.”
I blinked as he picked me up into his arms and blushed. Annabelle and Sarah grinned at us and then Alex and Amanda were out the door.
Jacob wouldn’t let me run; he was way over protective of me. I glared at him and then Annabelle laughed at my look and said, “He’s just protective, don’t hold it against him.”
Jacob started to run across water and that freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm

I WAS DROPPED WHEN I WAS A KID? xDD Nice.

I'm so evil...hehehe. Why was I so territorial when Jake was trying to touch you? xD This is getting better...so dramatic. So where are the others?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm

xDD

Reasons, Trust me, they shall be revealed my dear cricket....

I said he started to run across water... HEHE >=]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Oh no. I fall in the water?

Even though I'm a good swimmer.. xD I don't know if I want to fall into the lake water at Michigan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:07 pm

OMG! I AM SO COOL! Annabelle. =D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Yea, I don't think you want to either, Jacob xD IT'S COLD xDD

...and now I'm a cricket too xD jk
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am

Chapter Fourteen

Jacob grinned down at me, “I can swim well.”
I blinked, “I imagine!”
He chuckled and then stumbled and I jerked forward. He laughed, “Kidding.”
Frowning, I looked up at him, “Not funny.”
He frowned back, “I can’t be happy if you’re not happy.” Jake used a free hand to push up one of the sides of my mouth into a lopsided smile. I had to smile at his attempt and Amanda made a gagging sound behind us, Sarah followed suit, but Annabelle smiled softly and thought, I am truly happy for you both, such a nice couple.
I smiled at her from Jacob’s arms, “Thank you Annabelle, That’s very sweet.”
Alex groaned, “Enough with the mind! I can’t stand not being in a conversation!”
I laughed, “She merely commented on our relationship.”
Alex looked back at me, “Oh, Then whatever, it was probably gooey, Anna has a thing for being very nice.”
I smiled softly as we reached land and Jacob let me down slowly, “Be careful Becca.” He warned softly and I shot him a warning glance. Jake ignored it and held my hand tightly as we all started to walk towards a cluster of tree houses.
Amanda and Alex walked together, as did Sarah and Annabelle; sometimes I wondered if they wished they had more than a friendship Soulmate, like they wanted something like Jacob and I had. Amanda and Alex had lost theirs, Anna and Sarah had always been best friends. I shook my head slowly as I was greeted by more people, all girls.
One stepped up with jet black hair, she had pale skin and she smiled, “Hello, I am Tabatha; you would know me as Dawnfrost.”
An almost identical girl stepped up beside her, “Marie, I am Khalamari.”
The introductions continued like that until they got to the last one, I hadn’t seen her in the shadows, she was so tiny, so fragile, “I am Britani.” She stated her voice strong, “I am Harvs on RPC.” She was the same age as me, I could tell, but she was so strong in her mind and thoughts. I smiled at her, “I assume you all already know me?”
One boy, I hadn’t seen him either, stepped up, he had short cropped blonde hair and he smiled, “Hey, I’m Matthew. You wouldn’t know me, actually, no one really did until I explained myself, I’m an Unknown Immortal. I wasn’t really supposed to be one, just happened. Happy days.”
I nodded and shivered involuntarily, he was the boy, the one that had hurt me, I had to warn all of them, they needed to know.
I made a move to grab Jacob’s arm, but he already had me in his arms, my vision flickered and it went black, another vision.
‘Never again will Jacob love you… After you change… It will all be a blur… I hope you like being invisible…’ Mathew grinned and hissed. I could vaguely see all of my friends, the Immortals fighting many of Matthew’s henchmen. Jacob was fighting one and I cringed every time the man got to close. I remembered something my mind had said when I had met Jacob, ‘Trust him.’ I grinned and then screamed in pain as Matthew kicked me in the side again, I was in pain… so much pain…
My vision flickered and Jacob was on top of me, his face was bewildered as her puffed air into my lungs. I realized that he was giving me CPR and I freaked out mentally and then put my hands out to push him away, he flew backwards and I mumbled, “Oops… I didn’t know I could do that…”
Jacob rubbed his head, “You didn’t have to throw me across the beach for giving you CPR.”
I laughed silently and cringed as I saw Matthew. He was staring.
Jacob came back over to me and I blinked, “How long? You know you don’t have to give me CPR.”
Jacob blushed subtly, “I know.” He grinned.
I blushed and my eyes got wide, “Jacob! We have eternity for that!”
Jacob grinned, “Yeah, Why not start early?”
I blushed and then realized everyone had heard the conversation, Harvs looked very amused.
I blushed a deep cherry red and Jacob glowed with almost pride. Matthew looked at us like an assassin and I reacted on an impulse. I was across the beach and on him like a lioness on her prey. He rolled over on top of me and grinned, “Not going to work, Runa.”
Jacob was over to us in an instance with everyone else giving us a wide circle. He pulled Matthew off of me and I looked down, “If ever was a good time for you to be able to read my thoughts, it would be now.”
Jacob shook his head, “Come on Becca, We need to talk.”
Matthew replied before I could, “No, This is a hostage situation, she is mine now.”
I went black.

Last edited by Rebecca on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 am

'She kinda has a thing for being nice..' xDD YOU BET I DO! I ALMOST HAD TO SHARE POPCORN WITH A CLINGY GIRL. xDD NIice chapter. MOOOOREE! Mathew.. Weird.. OOhh..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 am

Excellent Chapter.

*Sharpens Pichfork* Matthew. I need to talk to you...

xDD

(Bex - Jay is going to murder me. xD, But here you found it! I love abusing my powers. xDD
Here is one of your letters! - R
Here is one of your letters! - P)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 am

Chapter Fifteen: Part One

I woke up late; it was dark, dank, “Darn it!” I muttered. I had realized what happened. Matthew had taken me to the room; they would come, unless the future had changed…
Matthew was sneering in my face when I blinked, “Hey… I nearly had to give you ‘CPR’ ten times to get you to wake up…”
I gasped and tried to slap him, my hands were tied, and I slapped him in his mind, he didn’t have it blocked. I attacked out of fury and he laughed and grabbed my face, “Feisty, I like feisty.”
I breathed slowly, trying to block his scent from my thoughts, it was familiar. I gasped, “YOU SMELL LIKE JACOB!”
Matthew laughed, “I was wondering when you would notice…”
I cringed, “Go away.”
It was playing out at that point, something slammed against Matthew’s side; he flew backwards, People rained from the ceiling. I was appalled as Tabatha took out one of his henchmen in one swipe. Annabelle took out three henchmen with a snap of her fingers, she obviously was powerful.
Jacob was over to me hugging me at once as he let Amanda and Alex take care of Matthew.
Jacob had me untied and in his arms, “Oh Becca, I’m so sorry… How could you have done it? A month?”
I blinked, “A-A month?”
Jacob nodded, “Yes… You were out… for the entire time… Oh… I should have never had left you…”
He kissed me on the forehead and I blinked, “You should go tend to that large henchman in your future, He’s going to be here soon.”
Jacob nodded and hugged me once before going back to fight. Alex and Amanda were having a hard time with Matthew so I went to assist. Punching him I the gut, Matthew groaned and I kicked him in between his legs. He moaned and I grinned, “That’s what you get for kissing me you perv.”
Matthew grinned and then stood up. He flicked Amanda and Alex away in one swipe and I trembled, “I’ve been holding out on you… I am way more powerful than you would expect.”
I tried to push him away but he just crushed my hands, it was the vision…
“Never again will Jacob love you… After you change… It will all be a blur… I hope you like being invisible…” Mathew grinned and hissed. I could vaguely see all of my friends, the Immortals fighting many of Matthew’s henchmen. Jacob was fighting one and I cringed every time the man got to close. I remembered something my mind had said when I had met Jacob, ‘Trust him.’ I grinned and then screamed in pain as Matthew kicked me in the side again, I was in pain… so much pain… I doubled over, it hurt so badly. I felt an adrenaline rush coming and I deciding on impulse to fight. My fist grazed his jaw and Matthew just grinned, “Ha, Come and get me…”
I advanced, It was all going down, I attacked full on and he flicked me off each time, “So, very weak.”
Harvs stopped in the middle of fighting and looked behind me. There was wall, I thought? I felt behind me, it was a person; he was tall muscular, blonde hair, baby blue eyes. He grinned at me at then socked Matthew in the jaw, “Leave her alone.”
I blinked and touched the boy’s, no man’s, thoughts, “ALWEINFANG?!” I screeched and everything in the room seemed to stop.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 am

HOLY SNAPPLE. I imanged him the same looks! xDD AWeSOME
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Chapter Fifteen: Part two

Alweinfang turned sharply and stared, “My name is Justin; please, call me that.”
I blinked, “Justin, Right, Okay.”
Justin nodded briskly and then socked Matthew in the jaw again. Matthew stumbled back, he had nothing on Justin’s brute strength, He had probably gotten it all from the piles of angry thoughts.
Matthew flew back a couple inches and I grinned, “Thank you Justin, I need to finish something.”
Justin stepped back and grinned, “Have at it Runa.”
I cringed at the use of my old name and then stood directly in front of Matthew, if this was going to work, I would have to concentrate. Spreading my legs shoulder-length apart, I put my two index fingers on my brow. A way of energy radiated from my mind and I shut my eyes.
Black.
Blank.
I grinned and then felt myself rising in the air, it was working, it was working! I opened my eyes and then heard a gasp, I saw through someone’s thoughts quickly, I was in the air, floating, my hair, now jet black flooded out behind me, my eyes, a murky black. I switched back to my own vision and then took my hands out in front of me. Black smoke seemed to pour out and I formed it into a ball in my hands, “Prepare to die.” Were my last three words to Matthew as I tossed the orb. It exploded on contact and Matthews’s screams were heard for a second before I cut his mind off. There was silence as I landed and looked towards the ground sheepishly. I heard a henchman come up behind me and I mumbled, “You’ll have to do better than that.” I whirled and kicked him to the side of the head. He fell down and I took out the last one with a mental attack.
Alex came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, “One word: DANG.”
Britani burst out laughing with the rest of the group and I shrugged my shoulders, “I was angry, so I fought.”
Jacob came over and gave me a hug, my hair was brown again and he swirled me around, “You’re insane, and I like it.”
I blushed and he grinned. Justin came up behind him and grinned too, “That was pretty cool, plus I figured I owed you all on here, plus my stupid sister turned me, even though we might not be Soulmates.” He grimaced and then smirked.
I rolled my eyes at Justin and then sighed, “So, this means… We are go back to normal?”
Everyone looked at each other slowly and Jacob laughed, “Never…” he whispered slowly in my ear and I blushed. I realized I had my small silver cell phone in my pocket the entire time and it buzzed. Picking it up I asked, ‘Hello?’
‘Hello Runa, Hope you don’t mind that I am entertaining your sister.’
A click sounded and the dial tone started. I grimaced, “Who’s up for more butt-kicking?”
Jacob laughed and we all were off, across the ocean, back to the main-lands. This should be interesting…

Stay tuned for the riviting sequel... =D

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 pm

OHH! IT ENDED! =/ AMAZING! ENCORE! xDD SEQUEL! I NEED SEQUEL! xDD LOL
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Ugh. It ended. xD

NEW BOOK!

xDD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Okay, did I miss somthing? You went from Chapter 13 to chapter 18!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:08 pm

It's wayyy back there Winter... a couple pages...

WAIT NO! xDD, I messed up numbers, it was late, sorry! It's not chapter eighteen, it's chapter fouteen. xDD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

T-Tabatha? Marie? That's funny XD

Nice story. I'll be reading the sequel now~ even though I kind of skipped along the last two chapters...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Sorry, I was at a loss for names... xDD

Thanks! The sequel gets way better once there is more action.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey XD you didn't give me a name or a discription! XD come on!

OMG, thank you for atleast trying to turn Alweinfang nice! As soon as I read thatname I was like, "NOOOOO! HE'S GUNNA TRY TO STEAL ME! AGAAAAIN!

Unless you have that planned ;) anything to get me in on the action XD heehee I am so self-centered right now but whatevs ;I
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 pm

THIS NEEEEEEEDS TO BE CONTINUED......

PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Ally-kins! It is finished! xD, Destinies was up, I just never added more to it. Tee-hee.

Last edited by Black Barnowl Becca on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next