RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Jay
kieran c:
Mistyy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like this Story so far?
Yes!
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_lcap38%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Less enthusiastic Yes.
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_lcap15%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
No
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_lcap0%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE it! It's terrible!
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_lcap15%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Me and Jacob only. xDD
** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_lcap31%** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** Empty
PostSubject: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah, Yeah. I'm a copyier. I got permission from Jakers.
(Different names and blah, blah, blah.)

Preface

Spoiler:

Chapter One

Spoiler:

Chapter Two

Spoiler:

Chapter Three

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rebecca on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Additions and a Poll :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm

OH MY GOSH! Amazing! MORE pah-LEEZE!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. AWESOME. Much better then mine.. =P KEEP ON WRITING!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm

(Thanks! I was begining to wonder if it was terrible since no one has posted, but I overeacted! I already wrote three chapters today, I might write more later.)

Chapter Five

I woke up in a daze. I blinked a couple times and then my head shot up once I saw that Jacob was staring at me. I groaned and shook my head as I blinked twice more. He chuckled as I asked, "Why aren't you asleep?"
"Because, I don't have to sleep, a couple hours and I'm recharged, but that only happens if I really tire myself out." He explained.
I stuck my tongue out at him and then crawled out of the big bed. I went over to my suitcase, but it wasn't there. I turned to see Jacob unzipping it on the bed. I walked back over and slammed my hand down on the top but he flicked it off with his fingers. I glared at him as he asked, "What would you like to wear today?"
"I can take care of myself, Leave. Now." I commanded glaring at him again.
He held up his hands as he retreated, "Okay, Okay."
I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans and a plain tee-shirt out of the bag and threw them on. Walking over to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and hair before coming out.

Rebecca emerged and I caught my breath, in just a tee-shirt and jeans she looked good.
She laughed at my expression and then asked, "Are you going to tell my the rest of the story?"
I felt my face fall and I said in a hard voice, "No."
She glared at me, "I want to know."
"No, you don't." I countered; I wasn't going to tell her unless she showed signs of knowing subconsciously.

I was mad, boiling almost, "I want to KNOW!" I screamed stomping my foot like a two-year old. Jake started to laugh, his laugh was booming against the walls and I started shushing him, "You'll parents will her us!" I whispered.
"They aren't here." Jake replied laughing, "They went to town to give us space. We have my car, and the house to ourselves. What do you want to do?"
I thought for a moment, "I want you to tell me the rest of the story."
Jacob glared at me, "No, I won't."

Chapter Six

I sighed and shook my head as I put my hair up in a ponytail. Jacob was forcing me to go on a drive with him; I had to admit I was interested to see what kind of car he had. He led me into the garage and I almost fainted, Jacob owned a sleek black Jaguar. My eyes got big and I grinned, "Sweet ride."
He just grinned back, "I had time to earn the money for it. I will tell you one thing though, those aren't my real parents. We aren't related at all in the blood sense."
A small voice in my heart screamed, I was happy beyond words, to know that Jacob wasn't related to me was like a Beetle's fan hearing the band was getting back together and letting them sing with them. I smiled larger and Jacob tried to get me move towards the car without hurting me. I was rooted in the spot and he finally had to pick me up and drop me in the seat. I blushed as he got in, and I buckled my seat. The car interior was amazing, black leather, soft yet hard too. I shook my head and Jacob just grinned at me.

I sighed, "You have to promise not to freak out on me... But I'm going to tell you my story." I grimaced as she smiled. This was going to be a long drive.

Chapter Six: Part Two

I sighed and shook my head, “You already know about my birth and how I figured out I had powers, sort of. I am an Immortal. I am the only one I know of so far. I figured that out from years of research, I also found out that Immortals have an element that they can control to no extent, I am fire. I can control flames, heat, and anything that has to do with fire.” I saw her nod and smile. “I also have supreme reflexes; I can react with more acuteness and speed than a regular human.” I continued, “My past is fairly gruesome, I have been in many fights and I have survived them all, Immortals can die, we are like regular humans, just almost like super versions of them. My parents don’t know anything about this I was adopted into this family, but I have always been a legal adult and I can leave anytime I please. I have been searching for other immortals all my life and I think you might be one.”

I nodded, “Okay… You said you think I might be one, How do you know?”
He explained further, “You will be turning eighteen tomorrow, you are still seventeen, I have sort of a sense that I think tells me if another Immortal or potential Immortal is near.”

I sighed at her bemused expression, I could tell she wanted it to be tomorrow already so she could actually know if she was an immortal or not. There was more to the story, of course, I thought back to a book I had read:

‘Immortals have a second half, each immortal cannot live without his/her other half, they are bond together, true Soulmates. If they were to ever leave each other the one that was left will either spend the rest of their existence in pain and sorrow or Die.’

I sighed and shook my head lightly, I was almost positive Rebecca was my Soulmate, it had mentioned that Soulmates are almost exactly alike, and she was the first person I had met that I could truly relate too, I had been single for over a century and I stumble across my Soulmate in a few moments.

Last edited by Rebecca on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Kewl! I should probably go work on mine. Anyways.. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm

(Ahh, Chapter three is up, Nice twist Huh?)

Chapter Seven

I smiled at Jacob; a million things ran through my mind. One told me that this was all a dream; another said that he was dangerous and I needed to get away, a third voice was faint when it muttered the two words I wasn’t expecting ‘Trust him.’ I nodded slowly to myself and then turned to look at Jacob out of the corner of my eye. We had been driving this entire time, where we were going was another mystery to me. I remembered something faintly and then asked, “You… You made the laptops disappear.”
“Don’t be silly Rebecca, I told you that I could only control fire to an extent.”
“Bull! I saw you! I might have been half-asleep but I saw it!” I screamed my face turning to stone. Happening to glance at the odometer, I gasped, “Holy cow! Slow down! You’re going one hundred and fifty miles per hour!” He chuckled and grinned as he slowed down to the speed limit, which was forty. We stopped at a park and I got out of the car, it was quiet and very nice. It had two large soccer fields and a playground for kids, there were picnic tables under a cover of trees and I smiled, “Wha-”

I put me hand over her mouth and eyes and muttered, “No looking.” She frowned under my hand and tapped her foot as I grabbed a picnic basket from the back of the car. Leading her up to the picnic tables was easy, but getting her to sit down was a whole other problem. She would constantly try to move her body so she could peek from my hand. I had a feeling she wasn’t good with surprises. I took my hand away and smiled at her before the emotions could play on her face, “A picn-” She started skeptically then blacked out. I got up out of the seat and caught her before she could fall out of her chair and tried to wake her.

I was bemused by his picnic attempt, but right as I was going to tell him, it was like my heart had stopped. The pain was unbearable as my heart fluttered a couple more times and then stopped again. It was like an animal fighting for its life. I wanted to groan and scream but I knew this probably had something to do with being Immortal. May thirteenth, Today’s date; I had forgotten to tell Jacob happy birthday, but I didn’t understand, if I was still seventeen, then why was I practically dying? I felt myself being lifted; it was like I was submerged in murky water, having all my sights and sounds dulled down to a stub. Feeling myself lay down in the back of Jacob’s Jag, I groaned softly, if I was truly becoming an Immortal early, then it was more painful than Jacob had said it to be. Maybe, just maybe, His wasn’t painful, or he had lied. Those were the only two reasons I would give myself. I finally lost everything and blacked out completely, no sights, no sounds, no taste, no hearing, nothing. Black and blank.

Chapter Eight

There was an immediate shot of pain that jarred my body. I gasped wanting the fire to go away. Darn Jacob, Darn Him, I thought trying to push the pain away, Darn him for lying to me. The pain shot through my fingertips again and pulsed through my almost eager body. I didn’t like the feeling of this pain, I loved it. My muscles tensed automatically as another wave of the fire washed over me. My fingers, I could feel them now. Move the tips, slightly. I had the will to move them, to show, whoever their hand had pressed tenderly to my cheek, that I was okay. I began to wonder how long it had been, surely not only a few moments. The pain ebbed away as my thoughts became sharper and clearer. It was like I could smell, hear, everything. My senses, they had to be very dull before. It was like I had heightened them on some drug; my body rang on the power of the high the pain left. The fire, just dull, now only licked at my chest; feeling it bite and snarl at my still beating heart was quite entertaining. It was like hearing a hungry animal being taunted by its own prey. With one final surge of pain that almost left me hopeless, the fire stopped my heart completely. I realized at once, that it was possible to breathe now and I started to chuckle not caring if my audience of one thought I had gone completely mental. My eyes fluttered open as I felt a smile play on my lips; it was like I was seeing the world through a blind man’s now healed eyes. Everything was so crisp; I could see the cobwebs in the farthest corner of this now familiar room. Making a move to slide myself up and to the side of whatever I was laying on, I felt a hand on the small of my back helping me get my bearings. The pain had it’s affects on my body. I groaned and blinked a couple times before I said, “No worries Jacob. I’m fine, until I get my bearings, then, you will be chased down and tackled for not telling me about the pain.” I hadn’t even registered that it was in fact Jacob until after I got those threatening words out, he was already chuckling though. His face came into view as I asked, “How long was I out?”
“Let’s see…” Jacob started and then thought for a moment, Should I tell her that she was out for over a week? She might be angry with me… But I really didn’t want to stop time for this, my parents, Lord bless them, they were thrilled, I knew I shouldn’t have lied, but-
I was already screaming at the top of my lungs at him, “YOU WEREN’T GOING TO TELL ME I WAS OUT FOR A FREAKING WEEK?”
Jacob bit his lip and frowned, “You’re more powerful than I thought you would be.”
“What the Heck is that supposed to mean?” I asked fuming.
“Calm down Becca, I’ll tell you if you stop screaming.” Jacob said shaking his head.
I nodded, “Okay, Proceed, I promise not to yell unless you deserve it.”

Chapter Nine

Jacob sighed, “This is what I am talking about; you are more powerful than I thought. If you could read my thoughts, then that means that you don’t have an elemental power, if you do by some chance, that means that you are more powerful than an Immortal, you would be more of a Powerhouse.”
I raised my eyes in his direction as I flexed my fingers, they were a bit numb from the pain before, but they were useable. I groaned, “So that means, I’m basically freakier than you? Will I ever be able to see my real parents again? I’m not a legal adult… but I’m sure I could pass as one.” I mumbled at the end and cracked my neck, I was so sore.
Jacob chuckled, “The pain has that effect, I don’t know why yours was so bad though, or why you were out for so long. I can feel emotions and another person’s pain.”
My eyebrows rose again, “And when were you going to tell me this?” I touched his shoulder and a shock went through my body, all his past thoughts, emotions, and everything about him flooded into my brain. I groaned and took my hand off his shoulder. “What was that?” I breathed as I sat down on the bed.
Jacob sat down beside me, “What was what?”
I quickly explained the touch to him, “I felt a shock, and then I could hear all your thoughts, memories, and emotions. It was like my mind was being doused with all the thoughts.”
Jacob groaned and asked rhetorically, “You’re never going to stop being more powerful than me, are you?”
I frowned, “It’s not like I can help it.” I flexed my fingers again and sighed, “So, if I was in fact out for a week, which your thoughts confirmed I wasn’t, Liar, Then I would be legally eighteen, in the middle of the transformation.”
Jacob nodded, “That’s the gist of it. Except, you were right, I lied before; you were only out for a day. My parents… They’re happy for you.”
“Why?” I asked, that was my soul concern, maybe I had missed something from his thoughts.
Jacob cleared his throat and looked away, “You’re my Soulmate.” He muttered.
I cocked my head to the side and studied the side of his face, I had no emotion at that moment, I was a bit engrossed in the fact that I could see everything. Every detail in his skin, every nook and cranny in the left corner in the room that was covered in old, about two weeks to be exact, spider webs. I never noticed, but there was a part of him that was mistakably beautiful, in a way. He was flawless. I blinked a couple of times and then asked, “Can I see a mirror? Am I that beautiful now?”
The question caught him off guard, he looked over at me puzzled, “Of course, how could you not notice, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.”
I blushed, “Whatever, I just want to see a mirror.”
Jacob grinned, “Why don’t you just pick the mental image out of my mind? Or, If you wish I can describe you, I think I will. Let’s see… You are about 6’7 now, with long cascading brown hair, it’s about the color of a chestnut. You have beautiful piercing green eyes that look almost like ivy if covering them; they way your lashes touch the top of your cheek when you look down. You have paler skin, like me, it comes with not having that much blood anymore; we are almost half-human in that way. Our heart pumps, just very slowly. Your cheeks are high, like they were before, with almost permanently raised eyebrows, making your face look skeptic almost all the time. Then, you are the perfect size, not skinny, but not bigger than you should be at this height. I hope you like that mental picture I paired with this thought.”
I blushed and looked into his mind, it was like I could see myself from his point of view, I touched his shoulder lightly and then felt his emotions flooding into me, the picture and emotions were overwhelming and I gasped, “Oh my.”
He grinned, “There you are; but I have one more thing we need to do, we should probably tell my parents you are alright, they were a bit worried when I rushed home with you in my arms.” He took my hand and pulled me up with little effort from the side of the bed. I grinned sheepishly and followed him out of the room and toward the stairs.

Last edited by Rebecca on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 pm

WOAH! -Blinks- 1890!? POST MORE NOOOWW! xDD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Becca! You told them my secret, that I'm really 119 years old! xD Just Kidding.

Wow. It's amazing Becca. Except, I think I might possibly freak out if you said you were coming here to the Beaver State than call you a liar and that you are kidding me... And it is perfect temperature here in the summer.

75 - 90 degrees xD

I also laughed out loud about the sickness that made your voice sound like a man. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:32 pm

(xDD, So many secrets revealed, Jacob is really 119, I know Scary right?/Yeah, I wasn't sure about that, I messed around and then just typed a random reaction, I can't read your mind. 'Eh, I was from my point of view, she'll have like a heat stroke, not to sure./Yeah, I thought that'd be a nice Inside joke attition for you and I! xDD)

Chapter Ten

When we both got down to the living room at a painfully slow pace I heard his parent’s thoughts before their bodies came into view. His ‘mother’, Jessica Night, came up and hugged me automatically. They had to know, they did know, all about the powers and Immortal junk. I groaned after Mrs. Night released me. She frowned and Jacob’s ‘father’, Matthew Night, came over to me and smiled. I was a bit bemused at their reactions. It was like I was their dau- Darn it, I thought. Glaring at Jacob was the hardest thing I’d ever done, but I did it anyway.
Jacob grimaced and whispered in my ear, not audible for his ‘parents’ to hear, “Bear with me while they are here, then you can shout.”
I grinned and muttered back, “My pleasure.” I shook Mr. Night’s hand and he pulled me into an awkward hug. I blushed when he released me a couple seconds later and Jacob rolled his eyes, Please, bear with them, they are extremely happy for me. They are the closest things I have had for parents in centuries. They are truly happy with what I am, and with what you are.
I sighed melodramatically for him and grinned. He rolled his eyes again as he took my arm and walked me slowly, I might add, to the couch. His parents sat across from us grinning, “You really don’t know how happy this had mad us; I am glad Jacob has found someone like him, that he-” Jacob’s mother stopped briefly and cleared her through unnecessarily, “-he, is-” Mrs. Night looked at her husband for help but I ended up finishing for her, “I understand Mrs. Night, no need to be embarrassed, I am perfectly fine with that fact.” I lied smoothly, it was like it was true, and for a moment I almost believed it.
Jacob looked at me completely amused, ‘Liar.’, he muttered into my ear and I blushed. That was still the same, darn over reactive cheeks. I kept finding the little things that were still the same about me from my ‘human’ life. Jacob was looking at me expectantly and I snapped out of my thoughts. Turning to his thoughts and his parents I found the question Mrs. Night had asked me. I was a bit appalled she would even ask such a question but I murmured, “Yes,” and blushed deeply.
Jacob decided in his mind that it was time for us to make our exit and he said a quick goodbye and promised that we would be back soon. I was glad he didn’t put a time on ‘soon’, I needed time to yell at him immensely and figure out why the heck Mrs. Night had even thought to ask such an odd question.
We were outside in an instant and off to the fort. We were there in a few seconds; it paid off to be extremely fast. Jacob pulled me effortlessly into the fort, I was still not as strong as him, and he would always have me physically. It was like he was rock solid, pure stone.
I came out of my state; my mind seemed to wonder a lot more in this state, being Immortal had its affects. Jacob looked at me eyebrow’s raised, “Rebecca.” I blinked a couple times and nodded, “Yes, Jacob?”
“Are you alright? You seemed out of touch for a moment when we were talking to my parents.”
I blinked once more, “I’m fine; I was just a bit preoccupied.”
Jacob nodded slowly, “Something’s wrong, I can feel it.”
I sighed, “It’s just… Ugh, why would your mother ask me, ‘Do you love him?’ What kind of question is that?”
“She’s curious, she just wants to know that we are both happy with how this had played out, she knows I can’t help, and neither can you that we are Soulmates.” Jacob explained.
I nodded slowly, as he sat down on the couch, my brow furrowed and I touched his shoulder lightly, his emotions and thoughts flooded into me and I blinked twice, I hope she knows what she is getting into… She will never be able to tell her real parents, I could only tell this set of ‘parents’ because they swore not to tell. They accepted me for what I was and they accept that I basically turned Rebecca early. One day is painfully long when you can feel that your life long Soulmate is in pain. I wanted to just take it all back and make everything right. This is never going to work out. I shook my head and blinked as his emotions of pain, worry and love flooded through me. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I couldn’t pin point the one emotion of love, it seemed more like a brotherly, but then, he could be doing that, putting on a mask for me. I didn’t want a mask, I wanted the truth. Blinking once more and looking at Jacob with a new view I smiled, “I feel the same way, I think. I’m just a little bit more confused.”
Jacob chuckled, “I can feel the confusion, it’s amusing, no offence to you of course. But you’re much cuter when you’re jealous, or confused.”
I blushed and he added, “And when you blush.”
Breathing slowly I muttered, “Okay, Back to before.”
Jacob smiled and said sarcastically, “RPC? I will let you enter in the thread now, they probably miss us. I know we are the most popular people there and all.”
I grinned and laughed, “Sure, you mind getting the laptops?”
He waved his hand and I caught both of the laptops in the air before they fell, “Interesting.”
I grinned again and sat down at the table to get on RPC and see what kind of new dramas the people there had come up with now.

Chapter Eleven

I sat beside Jacob at the small table and browsed RPC. Nothing much had happened, Vixen and Branch had started part thirty on JointClan and I congratulated them. A few newer members floated around, we had about three hundred now, and most of the active ones were all friends and role-played together often, I had a few amateur forms to not accept on my thread but I ignored them for the time being. I felt myself being stared at from the side and I raised my eyebrows, “Jacob, you have an over a millennia to stare at me, please stop it.” He chuckled and I went back to making a new thread, I hoped people wouldn’t take this the wrong way like they had a few years ago on here, when Jacob and I had pulled an April Fools prank on the entire active members list on RPC, It ended up alright, but there was chaos for a while. I sighed and then turned to Jake, who was still looking at me through his peripheral vision. I rolled my eyes and asked, “What if they don’t believe us?”
Jacob gave me a look and shook his head, “Just enter a simple thread explaining that we are related. None of the Immortal stuff; we aren’t the only Immortals out there.”
I nodded; my eyes wide and typed in a quick thread:
Hello!

Jacob and I have something amazing to tell you! We are related! I am sitting beside him right now, it’s awesome! This is no joke, Ask us anything and we’ll prove it, except, of course pictures, because that-

My laptop wasn’t under me anymore and I looked at Jacob. He was deleting the last part of the thread, “No questions… Why don’t you just let me write it?”
I frowned and nodded, “I can’t resist your look… Is that the effects of being a Soulmate, and having one?”
It was Jacob’s turn to nod, “Yes, if your Soulmate asks you something, it’s almost impossible to say no, to you, it might be ‘hard’ to resist, but for me, it’s almost impossible.”
I blinked as I absorbed all the information and Jacob suddenly smiled, “Come on, Smile, I know you want to…”
I blushed and looked down, but I couldn’t help but give a small smile. He grinned and tilted my head up, “Come on, you need to be happy, you might as well have fun. We have, like you said, over millennia to be together.”
I nodded and blushed again; he just smiled and pulled me into a small hug. I smiled softly and then tried to pull away, I had nothing on him, and he was so much stronger than me. He pulled away about two minutes later and breathed into my hair. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my computer. Jacob had given it back and I typed up a greeting in the chatbox.

Rebecca has joined the chat.
Branch: Hey Rebecca! You left suddenly a couple days ago… What’s up?
Rebecca: Nothing, I just had to go, it was my birthday yesterday.
Branch: Yesterday, not two days ago.
Rebecca: Yeah, I was preoccupied; nothing went up in smoke while I was gone.
Branch: OMG!
Rebecca: What?
Branch: You and Jacob are related? For real?
Rebecca: Yeah, :oops:
Branch: That’s so cool!
Jacob has joined the chat.
Vixen has joined the chat.
Wintersong has joined the chat.
Rebecca: Holy Cow.
Dawnfrost has joined the chat.
Khalamari has joined the chat.
Jacob: Hahahaha
Vixen: Hi!
Wintersong: Coolio guys! I’m so happy for you!
Dawnfrost: It doesn’t bother me, but I’m happy for you both to. That’s pretty cool.
Khalamari: Agreed Sister.
Jacob: Becca?
Rebecca: Shut up, you know I’m still here; we’re sitting right beside each other.

I was right, Jacob and I were still sitting beside each other. He laughed and pushed me lightly on the shoulder and I grinned.

Wintersong: You two are so Brother and Sister. Like way compatible.
Vixen: It is really cool!
Khalamari: Oh, Dawn and I have to leave, So sorry. Bye!
Dawnfrost and Khalamari have both logged off.
Vixen: Bye!
Branch: Bye!
Wintersong: Hehe, I still can’t believe this! Eep! I’m so happy for you both! Darn, Got to go, freaky thunderstorm coming!
Wintersong has logged off.
Jacob: So…
Rebecca: Don’t act that way. :P
Branch: xD
Vixen: I wonder what Harvest and Pixie are going to say?
Branch: What about Jet and Mist?
Jacob:… I would say something, but I can’t type it on here. I’ll just say it out loud for Rebecca.

‘CRAP’. Jacob said and looked at me. I was puzzled, “I have no idea why you are doing this…?”
Jacob took me by the shoulders and shook me, “Harvest, Pixie, Jet, and Mist.”
I blinked, “You’re point, please.”
“Let me explain…”

Chapter Twelve: Part One.

I blinked, “Go on Jacob, Nothings going to stop you from speaking, not even me.”
Jacob nodded softly, “As I said before, we aren’t the only Immortals; there aren’t many, we are a dying kind. I was extremely lucky to even find you.”
I blushed, “Please continue.”
He smiled lightly, “Like I was saying, we are a dying kind, There are only about twenty left; You, Me, Harvest, Mist, Branch, Vixen, Pixie, Jet, Wintersong, Storm, Khalamari, Dawnfrost, Blankfeather, and more.”
I blinked and then laughed, “No way.”
“Yes, I am technically the oldest, you are the youngest.” He winked at me and I blushed, “Storm came after me, then it was Winter, next Branch. Vixen and Harvest along with Jet and Pixie all came next. Khalamari and Dawnfrost came simultaneously. Mist is the second youngest to you.”
I nodded, “So, how did you know about them?”
He chuckled, “I told you, I can sense another Immortal. Even though electronics. Storm was the first to contact me through PM on there. We contacted Winter about it, she was happy that her secret was known, It all went down from there. The group of Harvest’s friends and Jet’s came together and it all just seemed to happen. Then, you joined. I had known about Khalamari and Dawnfrost barely a few days before you joined. There was talk for a while, ‘who is this Runa?’, ‘Swift, is she one of us?’, ‘Can we trust her?’ I befriended you after I send Branch and Vixen to basically check you out.”
I blushed again and he rolled his eyes. I smiled lightly and motioned for him to continue, “It was instantaneous, like we were meant for each other; I immediately searched about the Soulmates. When I found out, it was amazing. I almost didn’t want to believe this, so I set you up.”
I blinked, “You set me up?!”
“Yes.”
I breathed deeply, “Was I even supposed to be this? I heard your thoughts; you said you changed me early. What…?” Tears started to fall from my eyes, one rolled down my cheek and Jacob caught it with his finger softly. He frowned and murmured, “Shh, quiet. I’ll explain… It’s alright.”
I sniffed and buried my face in his shoulder. He put a hand on my shoulder and whispered softly in my ear the story that would change my life.

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Awe-Some. 119 years old, thats.. Old. xDD WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 pm

New attitions to Chapter Four, Sorry for the wait, I had to brainstorm a bit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh. Wow. AWE-SOME!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 am

OoOoOo I bet I'm a super awesome vampire! 8)

Nice chapter Becca!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:44 am

Hehe, That's what you thinky! Haha, If you Re-read a portion of it you'll see that you CAN'T be one. >=]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 am

Fine. I'm some Powerhouse like in Powerhouses. Hehe xDD

Either that, Or I'm a werewolf. Yep.

Last edited by +Jacob+ on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh. COOLNESS!! I LOVED IT!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Haha, I have to mess with the second post and get Winter to maybe move that post up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Ugh. Stupid self! xDD I want to know what I am! Ugh. xDD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm

xDD! You'll just have to wait! I won't reveal it for a while. But I will give this hint:

You're not actually related to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 pm

BLACK JAGUAR! zOMG I own my awesome dream car!

So pretty!

Anyway, Love the chapter!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Coolnesss... We can find out what Jake finally is! xDD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:56 am

PART TWO OF CHAPTER SIX IS UP!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

ENCORE! ENCORE!

An amazing chapter!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Soulmates. =D AAMMAZZIINNGG! ENCORE ENCORE! MORE SOON!! =)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 am

More is finally up, Sorry it took so long, You can find it in my third post on this thread, Have fun guessing what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **   ** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW ** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Soulmates ** (Branch Based) ** By Rebecca ** NEW **
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next