RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events) Empty
PostSubject: the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events)   the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

PLOT
The hansons are children with hopes that the bad events will STOP. first they meet a person nameds mrs. face who has a troop who will do anything she tells them too there is two men with big muscles and short mustaches. the other is a man with no foot and a peg leg instead.then there are three girls who have all grey blank dresses and there hair in a bun they stand strait and are very very very very very strict. the children live in a small room with two bunks each bunk fits two people and some children sleep on curtians on the floor.every day Mrs. face forces them to each day to do very hard chores and they make the food and they dont know how to cook! (take note this is part 1)

RULES
______
NO GORE
NO SEXUAL STUUF CHACTERS CAN BE FROM 2-17
NO POWER PLAYING
NO CHACTERS MAY BE PERFECT
NO SWEARS
KEEP ACTIVE ON THIS RP!
MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO HAVE FUN!
use () when talking out of chacter and when you chacter thinks you do this example: {ugh mrs. face is evil}

must fill out this form
Name:
personality:
hobby:(not super hero hobby like horse back riding and reading but mrs.face does not allow it)
looks:

children: Amber
Enjoy!

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events)   the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Name: Amber
Personality: hopeful hates mrs.face love animals and is very kind
hobby: Works well with animals
looks: blonde with light blue eyes and a locket on her neck with i picture of her parents
Back to top Go down

the unlucky hansons (based off of seires of unfortunate events)
Page 1 of 1