RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Skye looked at all the flavors. "Can I try the... Rocky Road?" He said, pulling some money out of his pocket for the ice cream. The ice cream and candies actually looked somewhat appetizing.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Alana nodded and stood up, opening the door to her shop and inviting him in hesitantly, "Soft or hard..?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:20 pm

((*cough* ICE CREAM lol *cough*))

Skye shrugged. "Either works." He said, slowly walking into the shop. A sweet aroma immediately consumed him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

(*cough* I KNOW *cough* IT CAN COME IN SOFT OR HARD *cough*)

Alana left the buckets of frozen hard icecream and went to the soft icecream machine, grabbing a cone and starting it silently.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 pm

((Really? Oh.... Wow I'm smart X3))

Skye's eyes darted from each corner of the room. "Wow. Nice place you got here."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Alana nodded, "Mm-hmm.." she mumbled and handed him the icecream, "99*cents sign*"(heehee) she looked down shyly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Skye put a dollar bill in her hand. "Keep the change." He said as he flashed a brilliant smile. He took a swift lick of the ice cream. Skye was swept into a daze. The flavors mingled in his mouth, each being very explicit, and yet hidden. "THis is extraordinary!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

"My recipes..." she murmered, sitting behind the counter with the dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

"Was is passed down or...?" Skye inquired. He was beginning to like her shyness. It was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Dani blushed again and nodded. "Oh, don't forget your bread," she giggled as she handed it to him. "I was planning on eating at the fountain, if you don't mind there..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Marlin walked down the path leading to town. The crisp air was good for his lungs, but he wished that he had someone to enjoy the night with. His gruff attitude got everyone to avoid him. He wasn't really inside. He just thought that everyone disliked him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Alana tried to control herself, "No, it's my recipe..."

Jake smiled and nodded, grabbing the loaf, "Great!"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

(EMS! U STEALED MY NAME!!!!!!!!! grrr...... ok so what did i miss???)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm

((I did? Oh well. Um Dani started to like Marlin, but he left, and then Jake came in so they're having lunch while Skye is charming Alana.))

Skye smiled at her. "Wow. That's pretty impressive." he commented.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Dani laughed as they walked out side towards the fountain. She sat down on the edge, putting her things down. She pulled a brown paper bag out of her mail carrier bag and began eating. "So where are you from?" Dani inquired casually.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Alana's facve turned red as she played with her feet.

Jake sat beside her, "Samanarm(SP?) BC," he grinned, "Great skiing there"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Marlin walked into town and saw Dani with another boy. He was handsome, he had to admit, and it looked like Dani was falling for him. Fury bubbled inside of him. He didn't know why he felt this way. She was just another girl.... who was pretty... and smart.... and understood him... NO! He would not let her get to him. But jealousy brewed inside of him. He walked down to the beach, hands in his pockets to blow off some steam.

Skye sat down at one of the tables. "So where did you come from?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Celia wondered where Marlin was. She had seen him watering the plants, lookin glazed over like he wasnt really there. She was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Marlin paced around the beach, trying not to scream of anger. Why did he feel this way?! Oh well. He would just go back to Vesta's. Quickly, she fasted walked back to his farm.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Dani smiled. "Oh, that's cool! I'm from Denver, Colorado, they've got great skiing there, too.." she replied awkwardly.
~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 6fa1652
^ Dani right now....
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

"Manhattin Montana.." Aana mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Jake grinned, "I just love to ski," he filled her in.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Nami wandered down the beach. Noticing Marlin, she strolled towards him. "What's bothering ya?" she asked, regarding his angry look.

(Ok just 2 fill every1 in: townspeople are Celia, Marlin, Nami, Gustafa, Muffy Griffin, Lumina, Rock, Flora and Carter. If no1 moved 2 the town, these ppl would marry eachother. I put their names next 2 eachother. Just 2 clear the air)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Skye nodded. "Nice state. I personally like their fields. Very green." he said with a shrug. "It was nicer than Kansas."

Marlin looked up at Nami. "Just an awkward feeling." He mumbled. "I can trust you with a secret right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yeah," Nami said, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next