RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Dani smiled and agreed. She gazed around, and saw Marlin looking upset. Oh, no! She thought. "Uhm, I should go..." she said to Jake, "Sorry..." In a hurry Dani stuffed everything back into her bag and ran after Marlin, she couldn't lose him now. "Marlin!" she yelled after him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Mariln opened his mouth to confess to Nami, but he saw Dani rushing towards him. His eyes flashed from Nami to Dani, trying to tell her what was bugging him.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

"Ilove Montana..." she nodded.

Jake's heart sank. Hurt, he nodded, "O-OK..."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Nami got the hint and gave him a questioning look, wondering if she should leave. That was one thing she had learned from her travels, how to talk to people without talking and when was the right time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Skye nodded. "I've traveled a good amount in my time. I liked Montana a lot." He said looking at her deeply. "I was from there too..." He said, and broke off.

Marlin shrugged to Nami, as if saying , "Stay or go. Doesn't matter." He looked back at Dani, composing his face. "Yes?" He asked in his gruff tone.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Dani wasn't sure why Marlin was mad, but she had a hunch. "We're just friends, Marlin... I don't... I-" she barely managed, not sure what she could say or do to help.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Marlin cocked his head. "What are you talking about, Dani?" He asked, trying to keep the hurt out of his voice. "I was just a little aggravated at Vesta, so I came here to blow some steam." He lied cooly.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Nami decided it best to leave. She sauntered down the road towards ruby's hotel, scoffing at his lie.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Dani glowered at him. She could tell he was lying. "Fine." she said angrily, "I don't need you anyway." She dropped her skateboard on the ground and headed back to Jake as fast as possible, her cheeks red with anger and embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Nami hadnt made it out of the beach when Dani raced past her. She looked at marlin, mand noticing his hurt look (or so she thought he looked hurt) she walked back to him. "Wow," was all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Marlin looked at Nami and sighed. "Yea..." He turned around abrubtly and walked back to the ranch. Grabbing his watering can, he started to water the crops. His mind was clouded up with thoughts of Dani. About five minutes into his gardening, his lungs started to swell up from athsma. His breathing became rough and shallow.

((Bring Celia in?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Alana looked up, "What..?"

Jake looked up at her, "You OK?" he stood.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Skye looked away from her blue gaze. "I just had some complications in Montana." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:27 pm

(good idea)

Celia was busy in Vesta's shop when she happened to look out the window. She noticed Marlin, clutching his neck. Oh no, she thought.she raced towards him, grabbing his inhaler.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Alana slowly nodded, "I know what you mean... I think..."
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Dani sighed, "Yea, I'm really, really sorry about that. Marlin was just... nevermind." Dani sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Skye sighed. "Well, finally someone understands." He said.

Marlin saw Celia running towards him. "Get..... help...." He gasped. His breaths were running short, and he was becoming dizzy,
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Jake sat down withher, 'Tell me..."

Alana nodded, "Yah..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Skye looked out the window and saw some commotion going on at a nearby farm. "What's going on over there?" He said suddenly, standing up.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Dani looked up. "He was mad because I'm with you even though we're just friends. The he lied and said he was mad at Vesta just to annoy me..." She trailed off. "It doesn't matter though..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Celia reached him and thrust his inhaler in his mouth. She couldn't just leave him there. She sat by him and looked at him, concerned. "Vesta? VESTA?!?" she called as loud as she could. Then, she remembered Vesta was out of town, selling her produce elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Jake nodded, "Oh..."

Alana jumped up, "Look!" she pointed to Marlin and ran out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Marlin felt the air being forced into his mouth. He breathed deeply, and sighed with relief. "Thanks...." He whispered.

Skye ran after her towards the farm. They passed a fountain in the town with two people on it. "Come! Help us!" He called to them. He had a feeling that they'll be needing a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

(hmm harvs i was thinking every1 could come see the commotion and yadda yadda then after they leave, celia and marlin have a "special" moment and dani sees and gets pissed)

Celia started to cry, insanely worried about Marlin. She rested her forehead on his shoulder, wondering how else she could help.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Celia sighed when he spoke. "Are you okay?" her tears on her face trying in the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next