RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Jake smiled, "I wouldn't lie to you..." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 am

Skye sighed as he remembered why he left his family oh so long ago. "We lived in Montana, my sister, my parents and I. It was great. We had a ranch, and my sister, Jordan, would always ride her horses with me. Gradually, she began to change. She was thinner and weaker. Jordan didn't talk as much, and needed to rest often. We called a doctor..... and he finally said that she had a tumor in her brain." Skye sighed, fighting back tears. "I took a break from school to stay by her side. If she wanted anything, I would get it for her. I thought I was doing a good job, she was getting stronger, moving around the house, and her weight was coming back on. I guess I was wrong......." A single tear fell down his pale face. "She died about three months later."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Dani broke her gaze with Jake as she remembered what time it was, "Oh! Uhm it's getting late...." she tried awkwardly, "I'll walk you out- er- uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Alana nodded and crawled over to him to give him a hug, "I'm so sorry..." She wondered why her of all people reminded him over is sister, but didn't ask.

Jake nodded and headed towards the door. Once outside, he turned around. "Bye..." He smiled and quickly kissed her on the lips, than turned around and left into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Skye hugged her back gently. He had never shown much affection for anyone in his life besides his sister. "You're just like her, you know. Smart, pretty, kind, and don't forget stubborn." He said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Dani smiled, frozen at the door with her cheeks flooding red. She sighed thoughtfully and closed the door. She took a quick shower and hurried into bed, eager to see Jake the next day.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Alana giggled and pulled away, looking him straight in the eye and grinning. "I wish she were alive and I could have met her," she nodded and looked sympathetically at him.

Jake showered when he got home and went to bed, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am

Skye gave a small smile. "Yea.... But if she were alive, I wouldn't be here. Though, I'm sure we would have met eventually." He said with a soft chuckle. "Fate would bring us together."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Alana smiled and blushed, nodding in agreement, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:19 am

Awkward Skyke thought in his head. It made him chuckle a little. "Sorry about my little sob story." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Alana giggled slightly. "Yah, it's OK..." she forced a smiled after swallowing hard.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:59 pm

((Tell me when it can be teh next morning ^-^ Tankies))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 pm

(Sorry Maggs ^^" OMG OUR PLAY WAS AMAZING!)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 am

(WHOO! U KNOW IT! THAT WAS AH-MAZING 4 OPENING NIGHT!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

(OH YEA! YOU DID GREAT WITH YOUR PART!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Skye smiled and sighed, looking at the sunset. "This is going to be a routine isn't it? Being together until sunset everyday?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 pm

(It can be morning now, Pixie.)

Alana giggled slightly and slid closer to him on the grass. Felling bold, she whispered, "I hope..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Skye beamed at her words. He put his arm around her and murmured in her ear, "Me too." And with that, he tipped up her chin, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 pm

((Tee hee like my new avi?))

Dani woke up to the sound of her alarm clock early the next morning. She pulled on her clothes, ate a small breakfast, and was out the door rolling down Town Square with her skateboard within 10 minutes. She couldn't wait to see Jake again today.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:16 pm

((I LOVE IT!!! Are we still going to follow the whole "OBJECTION!" thing, Maggie?))
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 pm

((Surely, RP? Dani's in her shop....))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 pm

(Sure. I'll get Marlin out.)

Marlin stood up from the couch. "Thanks for the rice cakes, Celia." He said to her. "I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll take it slow, don't worry, I just want some air." And he walked out the door before she could say anything. He walked down the town's path. Left and right there was stores. A warm, sweet aroma drifted from Dani's shop. Don't do it, man. She's already pissed at you. Marlin kept thinking to himself, but he walked in anyways, inhaling deeply. It cleared his lungs, and for the first time in his life, he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Dani cheered up when she heard the door open, then came from the kitchen to see Marlin. "What do you want?" she growled and glowered at him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Marlin raised his eyebrows. "Buying some tart." He said simply. He was shocked at her tone, yet..... It pleased him to see her. He knew it shouldn't, but he didn't care. Picking up some tart, he inhaled again. Every time, he was able to take a deeper breath. It made his so happy. He wished he could tell her, but he knew that she wouldn't care. He placed it on the counter and brought out the money to pay.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Dani held her glare. "Fine, then buy some and leave," she hissed. It was hard enough to be thinking about him all the time, but when he came in and stayed sarcastic, pretending he didn't know, it aggravated(SP) her ten times more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next