RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

It was in ancient runes that Jacob probably couldn't read, [hint hint nudge nudge] and Violet mumbled an odd language.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm

"What?!" Jacob asked trying to read the runes and then hearing Violet mutter the starnge word's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Violet stopped, "It's instructions for me." She tried giving Jacob a subtle smile and then said, "Why don't you go look around the cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Jacob shrugged. This trip was getting weirder by the minute. He ducked under the small door to the cabin and emerged inside of it. It looked almost as if it was one of those huts you find on the beach. It had a bunkbed inside of it. A fire pit. And a small desk.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Violet knew what the Runes said, they stated: 'When the moon is high, and the two Powers have become one, The portal will open by night, and they shall escape.' She shook her head, knowing the prophecy was coming true.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Jacob sat down on the bottom bunk and kicked off his shoes. He turned over on his side and instantly fell asleep. Muttering Violet's name over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Violet got up and brushed herself off before going into the cabin. She smiled at Jacob's sleeping body. Violet knelt down in her bag and took out an energy bar.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Jacob rolled over mutteringher name a little bit louder. They eventully turned into sobs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Violet's head shot around. She shook Jacob awake and tried to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Jacob said up abruptly shaking. "Violet... Violet..." He sobbed. "Don't leave me..." He said taking a big breath.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Violet nodded, "Shh, Shhh, Calm down Jacob... I-I promise never to leave you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Jacob took a deep breath and came into the real world. "Wha- What happened?" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:41 pm

"You said my name in your sleep and then started to sob... Then you told me never to leave you." Violet said looking concerned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 pm

"Oh." Jacob said in a shaky breath. He laid his head backdown on the pillow and closed his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

"Wait, maybe you shouldn't go back to sleep..." Violet said shoving Jacob again. She pushed him over and sat down on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Sweat was pouring down Jacobs face. He reached out and touched Violet's hand to make sure it was real. "We... got in a fight... and... you stormed off... into the wilderness and... you screamed... I ran after you and found you... lying on the ground dead..." He said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Violet didn't know what to say. She put her hand on Jacob's and then kissed his cheek lightly, "Don't worry..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Jacob wiped the sweat from his face and sat up against the bedboard. He gulped and calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Violet tried to smile lightly, "It was just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Jacob shuddered. "It felt so real though."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Violet hugged Jacob softly and tried to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Jacob calmed down and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Violet looked at Jacob with calm eyes and asked, "What can I do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"Nothing. Thank you though." Jacob said smiling a glint in his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Violet nodded and then said, "I'll be outside." She got up and walked outside. She knelt down at the stone a moment and studied the runes. They had an eerie glow from the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next