RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Jacob smiled lightly and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Violet shook her head and then laid it on Jake's shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes, not meaning to fall into a deep sleep of mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Jacob listened to her mumbling but didn't expect to find anything about what she wouldn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

"The doorway." Violet mumbled simply, "We have to wait until it's dark... the doorway will help us." She shook her head in her sleep and yawned as she woke herself up again, "I didn't mean to fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Jacob made sure to remember what she had said. "Of course you didn't." He teased shoving her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Violet accedently shoved Jacob back, but her super strength got the better of her and she pushed him a bit to hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Jacob fell over on his side and laughed. He shoved her back again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Violet tried to punch him lightly on the shoulder but she heard an earsplitting crack. "Oh! Did I break your bone! Oh my word! I'm sorry!" Violet blushed tring to help.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 pm

It didn't bother him at all. "It doesn't hurt." He said with a slight bit of glumness as it healed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

"I forgot..." Violet claimed blushing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:21 pm

"Trust me, it's fine." Jacob said rubbing his eye's free of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Violet sighed and shook her head, "I didn't say anything in my sleep did I?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm

"Uh. No." Jacob lied with a bit of an obvious edge to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 pm

"You're lying." Violet stated, "I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm

"You just muttered things about me..." Jacob said covering up the edge.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Violet gave a suspicious look but didn't read Jacob's mind, "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Jacob felt his whole throat tighten up. "Uh. Huh." He murmered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Violet smiled and then asked, "So, do you think we should move forward a bit? I can't take you where we need to go yet but I can get us a bit closer."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Jacob nodded slowly and got up
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Violet gathered their things and then started to walk into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Jacob put on both of the backpacks and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Violet took Jacob through a thick patch of vines and ivy to reveal a cabin type thing made out of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Jacob plucked a thorn from his arm. It let out a drop of blood and healed up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Tears and scratches covered Violet's face. Little drops of blood pooled on her cheeks and she shook her head, while she knelt down by a large stone. She wiped excess ivy from it and tried to read the inscription it had on it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Jacob walked up to Violet and healed some of her cuts. He read the inscription over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next