RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Jacob looked over at Matthew and shook his head. He dashed over to the library and looked over at Violet. He kept quiet, even though it was killing him looking at her angered face. He pulled a copy of Into the Wild down form the shelf and blew the dust off of it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Violet was reading 'Pride and Predjudice.' She sat it down and then grabbed 'Cross my heart, hope to Spy' off of a shelve. She started in the beginning and started to laugh at some parts and then keep silent at others.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Jacob sat in the closest seat to Violet. His gut felt sick knowing she was angry at him right now. His face had a distastful look on it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Violet finished the book a couple hours later and announced, "I am going to bed."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. He felt even sicker, He felt he should follow her but then she'd just get more mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 pm

At the door Violet turned and said, "If you don't want to die, I suggest you come with me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Jacob scrambled up and followed her hastily.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Violet walked into thier room and went into the bathroom. She changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt before getting in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Jacob hesitated and leaned against a door frame. He looked down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Violet shuffled back on her feet and whistled, "This is idiotic."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

"Huh?" Jacob asked stupidly looking up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:24 pm

"Us fighting. I was weak and idiotic." Violet stated.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Jacob smiled lightly. "As you might want to know. I was about to barf through that whole thing and when you weren't talking with me." He said walking over to the window's and staring out at fthe Eiffle Tower.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Violet nodded, "I'm still tired though. You can read, I can shroud out the light while I sleep."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:33 pm

"I'm woren out too." Jacob said walking over to the bed. "It feels so good not to sleep on ground!" He exclaimed cheerfully laying down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Violet smiled and rolled over before enveloping the light in a shroud of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Good Night." Jacob whispered and got up. He walked over to the light switch and flipped it off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm

All you could hear was nice even breathing and Violet slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Jacob walked into the bathroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. He came out and shuffled over to the bed. He got in and rested his head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Violet rolled over and laid her head on a pillow. She mumbled something about this not working out and then drifted off again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Jacob didn't hear anything she had mumbled and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Three hours later
At three in the morning Violet's head shot up. She muffled a scream in a pillow and then realized it had only been Matthew. He was standing beside her tapping insessively on her shoulder. She gave him the I'll-kill-you-if-you-don't-get-the-freak-out-of-here-look and he just pulled her out of the bed soundlessly. She stepped right outside of the room and asked in a hushed voice, "What the Heck are you doing waking my up at three?"

"Did you tell him?" Matthew asked.

"No, I- uh will later." Violet muttered looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Jacoob shivered and went back into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Matthew glared, "You'll have to tell him, because if he figures it out then he'll be very mad. I know Sara was."

Violet just shook her head and crossed her arms before going back in the room and climbing in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Jacob woke up 30 minutes later. He had just had the same dream as he had a short while back. He shivered and rolled over. He made sure Violet was there than sat up soundlessly. He slipped out of bed and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next