RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Jacob slowly got out of bed and followed her outside. He glanced down at the rock and shrugged it off. He gazed off into the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Violet brushed a piece of hair from her eyes and then noticed a chipped corner on the stone. She frowned and then looked around the area, "Jake? Do you see a piece of stone that would fit here? It should have runes on it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Jacob looked around his feet. "Not that I see." He said stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm

"It has part of the important Runes on it! If We can't find It I won't be able to take us to the right place!" Violet yelled looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Jacob got down on his hands and knee's and ran his hand around on the ground looking for the piece of rock.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm

"It's about five inches tall, wide, and thick." Violet explained looking in the tall grass for it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Jacob looked in a bush full of thorns for it realizing how important this was to Violet. He felt a cold rock and brought it out. He saw some of the same runes that had been on the rock etched in it. "Vi' I think I found it." He said getting up and putting the peice into the crook of the rock where it had broken off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Violet read the rock quickly and made out two names: Jacob and Violet. She shook her head, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Jacob left her to dance around in joy. Nothing at the moment made sense. His cuts form the thorn's healed up and he made lightning dance from his finger's like he usually did when he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Violet snapped her fingers and flames sparked on the tips. The blue flames accented her hair as she opened her palm. The flames licked in the very center and she blew into them, making them fly onto the stone. It erupted in sparks and then shrivled to nothing, "We have to go, Now." Violet commanded getting up and looking at the full moon above them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. Ready to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 pm

She shrugged on the backpacks and took off in a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Jacob followed keeping up. Then it hit him. "Violet. Grab hold of my hand." He ordered catching up to her. "I want to try something."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Violet shook her head as she ran, "No, It will make us go slower if we hold hands and right now it isn't the time to be all lovey-dovey."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and grabbed hold of her arm. He stopped time. She could still move now. "You see?" He asked slowling down his pace and letting go of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Violet shook her head, "Just come on. We need to get there fast." She ran faster and then arrived in the middle of a field type area.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Jacob ran after her and unfroze time when he got where she had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Violet knelt down and serched for a sign. She tripped over a rock and smiled. Taking it she brushed her hand over the area around it. At first it was just dirt, then a giant slab of rock came into view. Runes started to appear and Violet got happier.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Jacob tried to smile at her but really couldn't. Not understanding what was happening. This reminded him of the first Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

The moon made the runes a bright blue and Violet read them, "Say Immendo with me in three, two, one... IMMENDO!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Jacob said it with her. Kind of thinking it was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

The stone dropped in to reveal a room. Violet jumped in and motioned for Jacob to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Jacob jumped down and looked around the dark room.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

The stones flew back up and reattached themselves to the top and Violet snapped her fingers. Sparks flew off them and set ablaze four torches. She shook her head and then said, "There should be a passage hidden somewhere, It will take us somewhere safe where we can train and control our powers with other kids who have powers."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:18 pm

"Just what I wanted. More kids with powers..." Jacob said in a sarcastic voice. He wished it could be just him and Violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next