RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

"There are only ten. Each one specializes in one section of powers... All of us have bits of each power but there is one that we specialize in. I am Shadows, You lightning/electricity. Arabelle and her brother are technology. There are six more, Three have already died or gotten kidnapped by a government."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. "What did the rune's say?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 pm

'They were instructions for us, left by the last survivors." Violet said wiping the walls, "Did you find the passage?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 pm

"What passage?" Jacob asked stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

"The hidden passage that will take us to safty!" Violet said shaking her head, "Keep up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's. "Is it just a hole in the wall or does it have some fancy golden doorway?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

"One of these should be ho-" Violet started as her elbow went through the dirt wall, "Found it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Jacob walked over to her. His hand glowed with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Violet stepped away, "Care to clear the way?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Jacob sent the whole hole with an electrical shock all of the plants and item's in their way erupted in flames but quickly stopped. He crawled in first.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Violet went behind him and then lit up the passage with a fire and smoke ball. It swirled around and Violet shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Jacob emerged into a big room with a few kids in it sitting around. They all looked his way. He waved hello and jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:02 pm

One of them, just a small boy about six raced up to Violet. "Violet! You're here!" He screamed hugging her legs. All the sudden he grew a few feet and then said in a vioce much like Jacob's or any other teenage boys, "I'm glad you've finally joined us."

Violet shook her head, "I missed you too Matthew."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Jacob laughed. "Didn't know you were the queen of preschool." He teased a little to loud.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:06 pm

"This is Matthew, He's a shapeshifter. This Is Jacob everyone." Violet said motioning to Jacob.

Matthew's blonde hair fell into his light blue eyes and he looked like a surfer for a moment. He shook his head and shook Jacob's hand, "Welcome. Violet brought each of us here over time."

Violet hit Matt on the shoulder and made him fly across the room. He slammed against the wall with a boom and then rubbed his shoulder, "Gawd I love being indestructible."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Jacob smiled lightly and walked over so he was next to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:11 pm

(Feel free to be one of the kids.)

Violet shook her head and rolled her eyes, "He was the first one I met. With another power... I hate to tell you this Jacob but I lied to you when we first met."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 pm

"Now that's a surprise." Jacob said sarcastically.

An 8 year old girl sprinted up to them and smiled. "I'm June. I kind of stummbled upon this place a few day's ago. "I can know where anybody is at anytime just by thinking about them. We've been spying on you guys since you had gotten here."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

"Of course you have." Violet said smiling.

The last person was a girl that looked identical to Violet. She walked up and smiled, "Sister."

Violet rolled her eyes, "Sara Jane. Stop now."

Sara transformed into a bleach blonde haired skinny, New Yorker type and smiled, "Darn I missed you."

Violet chuckled and hugged her friend, "Apperance changer. I always envied your power, No one else could have it. Ugh."

"Yes, But none of us have the gift." Sara stated smiling.

"Do you want me to throw you across the room to? Do you have to tell all my secrets?" Violet asked shaking her head.

Matthew shook his head, "It is sort of hard not too since we've known each other for over two-hundred years."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 pm

"What?!" Jacob asked confused. "Violet. You need to tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Matthew smiled, "Or I could? Violet and Sara can Catch up, not like Sara doesn't already know everything. She's also a foreseer. You would call them a physic."

Violet hit Matthew across the head and you could hear and earspltting crack from the hit.

Matthew chuckled, "Come Jacob, you're probablty her newest victim? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Jacob narrowed his eye's. "I'd like Violet to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 pm

"Sara!" Violet yelled.

Sara pulled Matthew over to a metal door, "We'll be in the kitchen."

Violet looked at Jacob, "Please don't be mad... I'm immortal, as are you now...."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 pm

"Let me guess. You're some old lady?" Jacob said shuddering at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Violet shook her head, "No, I might be 278 years old but I've been eighteen all my life." She tried to smile, "I was the first..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next