RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Chapter One]
"No! I am not serving in that War!" Shadowscar growled, his fur shining. "But it would mean the world to me, dear!" His mom pleaded. "No!" Shadowscar's black fur blended into his cyan bangs, collar, and collars around his ankles.
"But Black Shadow i-" "No! Sister Danalli is taking the throne! I am NOT serving!" He growled.
"C'mon Shadow." Danalli's fur sounded like milk, her sleek blue fur shimmered, her pink eyes were full of lovely joy. Her three tails swatted at Shadowscar's face.

"Fine! Again, I am not full grown! I'll be killed!" Shadowscar tried to get away from going into the War.
"It's a risk I'm willing to take!!!" His mom pushed him out the door.

"Well Shadow," He sighed to himself. "I am on my own...the War against Minda shouldn't be hard..." He padded to see millions of wolves.
Shadowscar gasped. Too many wolves around! But he walked to the leader. "Mother told me to come. To fight Minda!" Shadowscar said in his strongest voice.
"Very well!" A strong brown, winged wolf huffed.

Chapter Two]
Shadowscar learned to hunt and fight and to use elements wisely. Soon, Minda died, well, was killed. Not by two or three, or a thousand wolfs' help, but by Shadowscar himself. He became the strongest and wisest in the land. He did not know where Black Shadow, his mother, or Danalli were. All he knew was that he was on his own now.
"Shadowscar, you did good deeds!" He said to himself with pride.
Later that year he found a she-wolf. Her name was Wink, she looked like a plushie pet.

Chapter Three]
"Wink, do you think I am the strongest and wisest?" Shadowscar asked.
"Yes, Shadow. I do." Wink smiled.
"Really?"
"Why of course! Someone as experienced as you should challenge you!" Wink ginned sweetly.
"Thanks, Wink." Shadowscar smiled.
"I want something." Wink said.
"What?"
"I want something more that you can give...love..." She said fast.
Shadowscar didn't blink, he held his breath. Love!? he thought. Is she talking about me!? He looked at her. "I can't..." He said, finally letting his breath out.
"Why?" She hinted.
"Dunno..." He looked down.
"Please...well...let's have a matting trial..." She winked.
"Fine!" Shadowscar said bravely.

Chapter Four]
So Shadowscar and Wink mated, even though Shadowscar felt a little bit of friction between them.

Later in December, Shadowscar declared war between Orochi, an 8 headed beast.
"Ya ready Wink?" Shadowscar asked, putting a paw in the cursed zone. The cursed zones had all sorts of powers that could drain a wolf from his or her own powers.
"Yes, Shadow, yes I am." She went in first.
Shadowscar stared at the 8 headed beast. He slashed at the water head, then the poison and wind. Three down. He took out Fire and Electricity. Two more down! Wink fell. She fell into Orochi and was cursed.
Orochi's voice was as hard as cold stones.
He mumbled a spell.
"Sorry Shadow." Shadowscar thought he heard her say. Wink tossed fire at him. Shadowscar fled. He backed down for the first time in his lifetime!

Shadowscar sang a song of grief.

"Broken hearts and last goodbyes, restless nights
By lullabies helps to make this pain go away
I realize I let you down
Told you that I'd be around
I'm building up the strength just to say

I'm Sorry
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's on me,
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way

Filled with sorrow, filled with pain
Knowing that I am to blame
For leaving your heart out in the rain
And I know you're gonna walk away
And leave me with the price to pay
Before you go I wanted to say that I'm

I'm Sorry
It's on me,

Can't make it alive on my own
But if you have to go,
Then please girl, just leave me alone
'Cause I don't want to see
You and me going our separate ways
I'm begging you to stay
If it isn't too late

I'm Sorry
It's on me,

But your already on your way"

Chapter Five]
Shadowscar became mean and fierce sense the accident happened with Wink. He killed nearly everyone he came upon.
One day he was in the forest with his eyes closed. "Shadowscar, turn around. Face me." Shadowscar heard behind him. Danalli. Danalli was behind him.
"Shadowscar, finally, I found you!" Her voice was like milk.
"Danalli! What...bu- you look the same, over all these years!" Shadowscar was confused.
"I came to show you this." Danalli set a wolf plushie down. It was sea green, had button eyes and a button nose, and had colored, sewn on patches.
"What's this?" Shadowscar nudged it with his nose.
"I found it by Orochi's dead body. It's Wink." Danalli explained.
"No! Wink's real!" Shadowscar couldn't bear to think of Wink being a plush pet.
"No?" Danalli smiled.
"Wink? Is this you?" Shadowscar gave it another nudge.
"Look." Danalli cut it open with a claw. White fluff pored out of the small, lifeless plushie.
"No...No! It can't be!!" Shadowscar backed away. He ran off.

Chapter Six]
Shadowscar sat and watched the sun set in the very place he and Wink watched it every night.

"Why?" Shadowscar cried. "Why me!? What did I do wrong?" Shadowscar looked at the clouds.
A snarl came from behind Shadowscar.
"Fight now!" A wolf growled a menacing growl. A white wolf with green speckles, blue eyes, white and green wings, and a velvet sack around her neck stood behind him.
"Recluse! You were at the bottom of the trench, separating the two worlds!" Shadowscar looked at the she-wolf.
"I was, alone, too! Isn't that another reason of what recluse means? Alone and evil, and spider like!" She smirked. Shadowscar lunged at the villain, his cyan eyes glowed red. His fur turned purple and black swirls. He was a shadow. No face, just red eyes.
"Any last words Shadowscar!?" Recluse taunted.
"Yes, indeed! ...Charge." He said calmly. An army of millions of shadows pored onto Recluse. "TAKE THAT! THE SPIRITS OF ALL WOLVES WHO GOT KILLED BY THE EVIL ONES MINDA, OROCHI, AND YOU!" Shadowscar howled.
It was over. Recluse was beaten, but not dead, Shadowscar turned back to normal, and the shadows were gone. "Broken hearts and last goodbyes, Recluse." He smiled. Recluse was injured. She had no strength to move her wings. Now remember, we are on the top of a cliff, reader.
Shadowscar put a single paw on Recluse.
"You wouldn't!" She pleaded.
"But yes!" He pushed her down. Her body sailed down and into the lake below. "Good never gives into evil, now remember that before you cross my path again!" He disappeared.

Chapter Seven]
Shadowscar laughed as he thought of his victory. "Recluse never had a chance!" I said. "I am the most powerful in the land!" He walked into the woods.

Are you? Really? Recluse thought. A big, white paw with black claws smacked the top of the cliff. She climbed from the bottom, to the top.

Shadowscar entered the new area. It wasn't new, though. It just changed. "Hmm. I know that den." He peeked his head inside the den. I wolf laid there. Lifeless. Motionless. Expressionless.
"Horrible huh?" Danalli entered.
"But...but..." Shadowscar gasped. A black wolf with silver wings and markings laid in the center.
"I know, Shadow. Ma was good..." Danalli grazed the dead wolf with a tail.
"Everything I love..." He said softly... "It- it just..." He growled. "STAR PACK JUST TAKES IT AWAY! WINK, MA..." He hesitated after his outburst. "I'm stuck under a rainy cloud...but you just..you don't seem to care..." Shadowscar looked at Danalli. "Wait! Where's Black Shadow?!"
"I wanted to ask you the same thing, Shadow..." Danalli sighed.
"No! Where is he!!!???"

Shadowscar left without another word. He headed to his den. He laid in the dirty roots and went to sleep...

Chapter Eight]
Shadowscar dreamed.

Shadowscar was in Starpack. The leader, Comet, stood before him. "You! Why did you do the things you did to me!? Kill Wink, Kill ma!? You are out of your mind! If you were still alive] I would've beaten you ten times by now!" Shadowscar growled and got in a fighting stance.

"Oh really?" Comet asked.
"Yeah, Comet!" Shadowscar sat.
"Lay." Comet ordered.
Shadowscar laid.
"Good boy!" Comet rewarded him a Holy Bone S.
"I don't want your peace offerings!" Shadowscar stood up once more.
"Sit." Comet ordered again.
Shadowscar sat.
"Good boy." Comet rewarded him another Holy Bone S.
"Stop it! Stop taming me!" Shadowscar demanded.
"Roll over!" Comet demanded.
Shadowscar rolled over.
"Good boy." Comet rewarded him a Holy Bone M.
"A Holy Bone M!? This is a free extra life!" Shadowscar smiled.
"Keep the S's too! You never know when ya need half another life, Shadow." Comet winked, then left.

Chapter Nine]
Shadowscar Woke up.

"Woah! what a dream!" Shadowscar saw the three bones infront of him. "Huh? Was that real!?" Yes. he thought. "Woah it was! I gotta tell Danalli!" He got up and ran into the dark, shadowy woods...

Chapter Ten]

On Shadowscar's way to Danalli's, he forgot about the dream. Something glistening in the river bed caught his eye. I was a bottle; a bottle with a message. The paper came out easily. It read:

Shadowscar, if you are reading it, we want you to know that dragons are attacking! We are in your territory now! Opening this message you have let our soles free! Thank you dear, wolf! You know we can't go with wolves! Wolves turn into us! Like a future alpha will! TTFN!
Black Shadow

"Black Shadow's a...a dragon!"

That night Shadowscar watched the moon from the sunset cliff he always sat on. He howled a tune. "I wish for a world where wolves and dragons could live with each other in harmony!" A frog hopped on the rock next to him, croaking to his words. "All reptiles...and canines...to be friends!" An owl hooed. "A place, for us to play." Shadowscar sounded bold against the hundreds of animals' noises. "For us to live! The furred and the scaled! So we can laugh! And have fun, and be joyful! So I could have a land of my own! Every animal to be at peace!" Shadowscar looked at the hypnotized creatures. He swayed by a bobcat. Leaped over a rattle snake. Frolicked by a jackle.

"Not for long...Shadowscar!" Recluse growled.

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Aww.. Poor Shadowscar.. Niice story!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Posted 5 and 6.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey! This is really nice.

But could you change the color? Red is reserved for the Mods and admin. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 pm

I thought that was the color crimson. Lemme check
CHECK-red
CHECK-crimson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies   The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Shadowscar- -Part I- Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes, Restless Nights By Lillabies
Page 1 of 1