RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility Empty
PostSubject: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 am

THE LEGEND
"As the bird's song drifts away, three will fall and one will rule."
All cats live in fear of the prophecy. What does it mean? Whatever it is, it sounds very dangerous. So bad that it might destroy the Clans.

PART 1
Slowly, there is tension coming up between ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan. WindClan is afraid of running out of prey, ThunderClan is afraid of loss of territory to the Twolegs, and ShadowClan is just plain greedy. ThunderClan cannot rest due to their belief that ShadowClan will soon attack. Less ShadowClan warriors and apprentices have been attending the Gatherings, and sometimes, even their leader seems reluctant. WindClan are hunting as diligently as they can. Of course, RiverClan don't have any worries, but they don't know what fate will fall upon them, just like it will for all the other Clans. Unless, of course, we help fight back.

Will you try to save all four Clans from a distaster? Or will you go off on your own, waiting for it to happen?

RULES
1. No personality unfolds. Also, no one-word descriptions ("Happy, caring, timid," etc.)
2. No godmoding. This includes perfect characters, powerplaying, and timemoding. I'll do that, thank you.
3. Don't make new stuff up or add a side plot without telling me.
4. Please, only have a relationship between two characters if both members agree. Of course, you can have a relationship between two of your own.
5. Please, have names that make sense. No "Sapphirestream," "Sharkclaw," etc. ONLY OF THINGS YOU CAN FIND IN THE FOREST! They also have to be serious. "Birdbird" is possible, but again, doesn't make any sense.
6. This is a semi-literate RP. Please use at least three sentences (with good grammar!) for each character you have. I have the right to decline your form(s) if I feel you don't type enough for each RPing post.
7. You may have as many characters as you like, but only one may be of important rank (Leader, deputy, medicine cat), and they all must be active. In the situation that not enough people join to start, I may allow two or three.
8. Keep it PG (PG13 at the most). Only go as far as they would in the books.

FORM
Name:
Appearance: Be detailed.
Personality:
History:
Other:

No fields are optional!

ALLEGIANCES

THUNDERCLAN:

Leader:
Sandstar [Shiny Gengar]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Leafgaze [Branch]

Warriors:
Bluebird [Shiny Gengar]
Pebblepelt [.: |>Lilli<|:.]

Apprentices:
Riverpaw [Wildcat]

Queens (kits in orange):

Elders:

WINDCLAN:

Leader:
Guststar [Suburbia]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Sunclaw [Shiny Gengar]

Apprentices:
Swallowpaw [Riolu]

Queens:

Elders:

RIVERCLAN

Leader:
Silverstar [Wildcat]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

SHADOWCLAN

Leader:
Brightstar (|H|o|l|l|y|-|p|o|o|l|)
[/i]
Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:[/i]

Season: Newleaf

Next Gathering: Four in-RP days

MY CHARACTERS

Name: Sandstar
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: A slender she-cat with long legs and tail. Her eyes are bright blue, and her pelt is a sandy brown. Her fur is short.
Personality: Sandstar is laid-back and relaxed in appearance, but inside, is rather worried about ShadowClan. However, she believes in her warriors and would never let them down. She is extremely loyal to StarClan and the warrior code, and wouldn't give them up for her life. She tends to hide the real feelings that she has within and hates making her warriors feel bad. Sandstar thinks before she acts but is afraid of making mistakes.
History: She was born in late newleaf, and so became an apprentice in the fall. That winter, her parents and one brother, Breezepaw, died of greencough, so from then on, she was rather alone. After becoming Sandwind the next newleaf, she thought of being a warrior as a serious thing, so when she was in love with another warrior, she didn't show it. She moved up to be deputy at twenty moons old, still having not told the warrior that she loved him. He, however, was killed by a passing monster just before Sandstar became leader.
Other:

Name: Bluebird
Appearance: A she-cat with an average build and pelt length. Her paws are large and her muzzle is more pointed rather than round. Her fur is gray-blue (Like Bluestar's), and she has dark amber eyes.
Personality: Bluebird is timid and not very confident, tending to shy away from things. She tries to be loyal, but there's a little problem: She's in love with a WindClan warrior, Sunclaw. Mostly, she tries not to be noticed, and is very discreet. When hunting, she tries to stay away from the WindClan border, but sometimes can't avoid it. Her biggest fear is someday meet ing WindClan in battle.
History: She was born early in newleaf when Sandstar was still deputy. However, it wasn't long before Sandwind became leader, and Bluebird's looked up to her ever since. She never really met Sunclaw in person, but had climbed a tree and watched him from over the border.
Other:

Name: Sunclaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Apparently blind, Sunclaw has light gray eyes. His fur is a dark brown, and his front claws are long, so he prefers not to fight with his fangs. His pelt is rather long, but not really long.
Personality: Sometimes, Sunclaw can be arrogant. Overall, he's serious and doesn't like to joke around. He always sticks to the task at hand, and almost never gives up. He tries his hardest and is loyal to his Clan.
History: He's never really socialized a lot with the rest of his Clan, so he is somewhat isolated from the others. His father was an admired hunter of WindClan, but died shortly after Sunclaw became an apprentice, having been killed by a rogue, or at least that's what the others think. He really just disappeared one day, and Sunclaw doesn't really remember what happened either.
Other:

Name: Splashfoot
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: Splashfoot's fur is short and gray-blue, with a hint of the river's color. Her eyes are bright blue as well, like the water that surrounds their camp. Her tail is rather short, and her paws are wide. Her belly is swollen with kits.
Personality: Short-tempered, Splashfoot was usually rash. However, she calmed down mostly when she became a queen, as not to hurt the kits inside her. she can be easily suspicious of others and it takes a while for her to accept others, but once she dees, she is friendly. Splashfoot is brave and doesn't let her Clanmates down.
History: At first, she was a loner who lived in WindClan territory. She had been left in the wild at the age of six moons and never knew her parents. At the time she wandered the WindClan territory, she loved a warrior named Darkscar. He was her mate, but she had to leave when they didn't take her in and fled to RiverClan. She doesn't know that Darkscar is dead; he was killed by two rogues.
Other: This sounds a lot like Sasha, except with WindClan.

Last edited by Goorikii on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Name: Swallowpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Swallowpaw's fur is short and well cared for. It is colored a blue gray and evenly coats his body. His eyes are in the middle between shining amber and bright yellow. His ears are tall and pointed, as is his tail. He has long legs and can run rather fast.
Personality: Swallowpaw can be a bit hyper at times, and he's rather ignorant, but he remembers things well to counterbalance that. Sometimes it seems like he's focusing, when something else is going on in his brain. He obeys anything rational from a cat of higher rank than him, but other times he stands up for what he thinks is right and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He believes that there is no shame in losing a battle; the one who brags about winning it is the one who should be ashamed. He doesn't focus on what others say except if they're from a different Clan; that's when he carefully analyzes what they say and attempts to percept lies, although this doesn't always succeed. He's a bit irresponsible but a well-rounded apprentice nonetheless that looks up to his mentor and is friendly to all cats of his Clan. He attempts to solve problems with words and believes that anyone can like what they want without others worrying about them. He has a good sense of humor and likes to laugh with other cats, never at them. During times of battle he tries his best, but being an apprentice he challenges the weaker cats instead of warriors. Although he's not a medicine cat he likes helping the medicine cat when she or he needs it. He's glad to help the elders and in exchange, like in all Clans, they tell him stories that he enjoys. He has a strong belief in StarClan and attacks ferociously if they're offended.
History: As Swallowkit, Swallowpaw liked to explore the moors of... his camp. To the tiny kit the camp was very large, and he sometimes got in the way but learned from his mistakes and was more careful after every one. When he became Swallowpaw a moon ago, he seemed to begin acting more mature and is a diligent apprentice who tries not to disobey his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:12 pm

In! :D
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Name: Silverstar
Appearance: Silverstar, formally Silvertail, is a beautiful silver tabby with deep, moss-green eyes. Her flowing silver coat gives her a slightly blurred appearence, as if she was made out of the river water that surrounds her home. She is slender, but strong, and is a dangerous opponent in battle.
Personality: Generally kind, but will take any threat to her clan very seriously. Although she doesn't go looking for trouble, she is more than willing to fight if she has too. But she sometimes seems a bit too willing to fight, and has even scarred some of her clanmates in her warrior days. But she tries to be kind, and usually is. She has a deep love for all kits.
History: Her history isn't very extrordinary, she was born in RiverClan, and lived a carefree life as a kit; something that was carried over to her apprentice days. But as a young warrior, a drought hit the land, even affecting RiverClan, and she stole prey from other clans. Because of this, she was punished by being given only apprentice tasks for several moons.
Other: Not really.

Name: Riverpaw
Appearance: Riverpaw is a short-haired tortoiseshell with lively amber eyes. Her graceful paws are white. Looking deep into her eyes amber depths, it feels as if she can see inside you, to your innermost thoughts, which of course she can't. Her tail is slightly longer than other cats, and you can always tell when she's deep in thought, because she curls and uncurls her tail as she thinks.
Personality: Riverpaw loves her training, and dreams of being a great warrior one day. Her secret wish is to be leader of her clan, but she certainly doesn't wish for the death of their leader! Her favorite thing to do besides train, is listen to the elder's stories and imagine herself there, in the middle of epic battles, or wherever the story takes place.
History: She was found abandonded at the edge of ThunderClan's territory, and was brought back to the clan. Her mother was a kittypet, although none of the other kittypets know what happened to her; she seemed to have simply dissapeared. But Riverpaw has no idea she wasn't born in the clan, since she was told her mother died of Greencough. ((if that's okay))
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:39 am

Name: Leafgaze
Appearance: A small pure white she-cat, with bright orange stripes along her back, front and back legs and tails. Her eyes are a bright sky blue, very pale because she is blind
Personality: Leafgaze is very smart, and quite clever. Once, when she was a apprentice, she snuck out of camp she found more of a herb when nobody else could. She is also caring, and quite kind. Leafgaze, is sometimes bothersome. Making trouble, she is young you know? Leafgaze also wishes for a mate even though she's a medicine cat.
History: Leafgaze was born a kittypet. She was named Leaf.. And was found in the forest at a young age. She didn't like the life of a kittypet, and was drawn to teh forest frequently.
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 am

Wildcat: Accepted, both cats.

Branch: That's good, but unless you really want "gaze," can you please change the suffix?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 am

( I do want "gaze".. If you want me to change it, I will. =) )
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm

((Oh I like that name! Leafgaze could be a warrior name. Anyway, thanks for accepting Gengar...anyone rp?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm

((All right, Branch, that's fine. IN!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 pm

(( Thanks! =) ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:00 am

Name: Guststar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: Guststar is a silvery blue cat. He has yellow eyes and has a scar over his ear. He has rough paws with short, sharp claws. Guststar usually Looks calm and relaxed, even though he might be covering his feelings.
Personality: Guststar is a very secretive person when it comes to personal situations. He likes calm, serene enviorments, and refuses to be called a triator to his clan. He likes the wind blowing through camp, thinking about the past.
History: Guststar, originally Gustpelt, was an unsual cat when he was a warrior. He was sometimes called strange, because he always slept near the farest corner he could find. He didn't like talking to his clan, someimtes wandering of when he said he was hunting. He sometimes thinks he hear voices, or see cats he can't smell. He was very quiet and shy, even when he was a kit.
Other: Uhmmm, nozerz?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 am

((IN!

Anyone want to start? For now we'll just say ShadowClan is lurking...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 am

((I'll start! I have some time))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:29 pm

(( Anyone wanna RP? I have Leafgaze, the ThunderClan medicine cat. ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 pm

((Making a queen, for kits.

Name: Splashfoot
Appearance: Splashfoot's fur is short and gray-blue, with a hint of the river's color. Her eyes are bright blue as well, like the water that surrounds their camp. Her tail is rather short, and her paws are wide. Her belly is swollen with kits.
Personality: Short-tempered, Splashfoot was usually rash. However, she calmed down mostly when she became a queen, as not to hurt the kits inside her. she can be easily suspicious of others and it takes a while for her to accept others, but once she dees, she is friendly. Splashfoot is brave and doesn't let her Clanmates down.
History: At first, she was a loner who lived in WindClan territory. She had been left in the wild at the age of six moons and never knew her parents. At the time she wandered the WindClan territory, she loved a warrior named Darkscar. He was her mate, but she had to leave when they didn't take her in and fled to RiverClan. She doesn't know that Darkscar is dead; he was killed by two rogues.
Other: This sounds a lot like Sasha, except with WindClan.

))

THUNDERCLAN
For a moment, Bluebird gazed at the endless sky. But she would have to return to her work soon... otherwise the cats would all go hungry. Glancing at the emptying fresh-kill pile, she waited at the entrance for her apprentice. "Riverpaw? Are you coming?"

Meanwhile, a lazy she-cat lay in her den. She coughed once, but knowing it wasn't the season for whitecough, didn't worry. She leaned over and nibbled at the mouse below her, worry clouding her mind. ShadowClan was hostile, she knew it. They would have to work hard to get extra members. She knew that she would definitely lose against them if they didn't get more cats fast. But there were no queens... that was a problem.

---
WINDCLAN

Sunclaw was merely doing his work. He had only managed to catch one rabbit. They must have been trying hard to avoid him. It frustrated him. Flexing his long claws for a moment, he dropped the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile and proceeded to the warriors' den.

---
RIVERCLAN

Splashfoot didn't have much to do at the moment other than sit there and rest. The trickle of the water was comforting, at least.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Leafgaze, the ThunderClan medicine cat, sat in her den. She sighed, and started to sort through the various herbs, such as juniper and borage. She knew the scents well, and could find which was which quite well.
She sniffed, and paused. She sniffed again, and then shuffled some herbs with her little white paw. Leafgaze soon finished sorting, and went and sat at the entrance of her den. She gazed sightlessly at ThunderClan camp, and curled her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Name: Pebblepelt
Appearance: A cream based Calico cat with black, ginger red, and brown spoltches all over her pelt. She has vivid emerald Almond-shaped eyes, which appear to piece your sould whenever Pebblepelt gazes at you. She has extrordinarly long legs with heavy thick speckled paws. Her tail is medium lengh with the same cream base, with more splotches all over it. At the very tip of her tail is a small ginger-red star. Pebblepelt's ears are tall and pointed to a dangerous tip, they are both pure cream and her left one has a small black star on the side that appears to be an earring. (Whoa, long much?)

Personality: Pebblepelt is a very dark and mysterious cat. She loves to be alone most of the time and doesn't trust many other felines. Pebblepelt has a dark history that reflects in her personailty, she can be very hostile and doesn't like when cats push her to tell them something. She is very controling and can be very rude and mean. Pebblepelt likes to be mostly alone and the only 'group' gathering she will go to is the entire Clan gatherings. She is very loyal to her Clan and nothing could ever come between her and it.
History: Pebblepelt was born in a small house on a riverbank. Her mother was a Kittypet and was seperated from her kits. Pebblepelt had five brothers and sisters, but now has no idea of where they reside. She was sold to a cat show breeder when she turned two and the Breeder treated her terribly. She escaped one night before a show, while she was getting bathed and became a rouge in the wilderness. She wandered the forests for days, only knowing enough to help her catch small mice and insects. She came to ThunderClan parched and emaciated begging for help. Pebblepelt found help there and has resided her ever since, finding it safe. She has know the knowledge, to hunt and has grown to be a pro at it.
Other: Nothing, Other than I read the rules, and that this is probably the longest Cat form I have ever made. xDD

Last edited by .:|&gt;Lilli&lt;| on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 pm

((Accepted. Just keep in mind that the beginning of the second syllable in the name is not capitalized, so the proper name is "Pebblepelt."))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm

(Oh, excuse me. I have never read any of the Warriors books. I will fix that and keep it in mind!)

(I am also going to start my Character off, if anyone would like to Role-play.)

Pebblepelt leaped gracefully from a tree to the ground, landing on her large pawpads. She paced back and forth, back and forth, back and forth; pondering where her siblings could've gone to... She vaugly remembered the name the Breeder had given her, such a mouse-brained two-legged. He had called her 'Spots', she shuttered at the thought of ever going back to being one of the manicured Kittypets. She smiled and clawed a tree, sharpening her pearly white, dagger-like claws.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Leafgaze, gazing sightlessly at the sky, sighed again. She wished, she wished so terribly much that she could see. She wished with all her heart, and wondered if she could see, if she would be a warrior.
Leafgaze shook her white and orange head, as if to clear away the thoughts. She was ThunderClan, and she was a medicine cat, it was no use dreaming or thinking about being a warrior. She sniffed, and was glad it wasn't whitecough season yet, the were a bit low on catmint. She made a mental note to go out and look for some later, until then, she sat and sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Name: Brightstar
Clan: ShadowClan.
Appearance: Could I use a picture?

The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility Cool_cat_by_brambura33
Personality: She can be kind-hearted and generous somtimes, but mostly, her personality can be described as a rough and expecting cat. She always believes in her clan being the best, most powerful of them all. Often ignores others opinions or say, because she is so confident.

History: As a kit, she was born partially blind. She could'nt see much at all, only a few splotches, for most of her apprenticeship. Her clan never really belived in her, figuring she would just get herself into some sort of trouble, and get herself killed. The only one who ever seemed to worry and care for her was her late father, the last ShadowClan leader, Minnowstar. And you could say She is a very lucky cat- about 3 moons after she was finally named a warrior (Brightcloud) her vision began to come in. Her eyes stayed an odd shade of foggy, trasnlucent blue, but she can see like a normal cat now. Since then, she has been inspired by her father and became the leader of ShadowClan.
Other:Seeking mate.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

((That's fine. In.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm

(Thank you.

I just realised...are there any other members of ShadowClan yet? xD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 pm

((Nope. Let's start this thing. Others need to post!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm

(Um, okay, I geuss I'll start myself then xD)

Brightstar shook her drowzy head in a startling sneeze. Dawn was peaking it's way over the hill of ShadowClan territory,rowsing the leader off her branch.
A few birds swooped in and out of the dying, twisted branches, chirping and waking the rest of the forest. The bright peach and rust furred cat leaped down into the clan's clearing, only a few short tail lengths underneath the low and rustling pine branches, and crouched in front of the entrance to the top of the hill. Her cloudy gaze followed the sunrise, and she let out a lonely sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility   The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend -- Part 1 : Growing Hostility
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: