RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 am

For a long time, the Leaf clan, the foxes who live in the forest of Vulpe, have looked up to their ancestors, the Night clan. There are many legends and lore of tales long ago, explaining things. But the most popular and fascinating of all is the Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox.

It has been passed down from generation to generation. It says that that the Nine-Tailed Fox will be the guardian of the forest and live a thousand years.

The forest of Vulpe is in turmoil. For some reason that the Leaf clan haven't figured out, the prey is gradually disappearing. They can only survive for three more generations before they will be forced to leave the place that has been their home for two hundred years. They're hoping stronger than ever that the Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox will come true. Or else, they are doomed.

PART 1: THE SHADOWS

Rogue foxes are becoming more common. Almost constantly, the Leaf clan has to deal with thieves and foxes who attack. Somehow, they have to find where these numerous enemies are coming from, and once they do, defeat them. They must try their hardest, or they will lose their home sooner.

RULES:

1. First and foremost, your character may not be the nine-tailed fox.
2. No godmoding. This includes Mary-Sues, controlling others' characters, being too strong, always succeeding... you get the idea. No-one is all-powerful.
3. Please use good grammar. I'd like at least three good sentences per post.
4. Use common sense.
5. Only one power. Be rather specific; I don't want "anything" as a power. Also, nothing that's too strong. I don't want powers like "has poisonous skin" or "a killing glare." Again, common sense.
6. Your form is like a sample post. Please put effort into it.
7. To reassure you, this is not like the Warriors series when it comes to names. You don't have to have a two-part name. Anything works.
8. Keep it PG13 at the most.
9. I want at least one paragraph per post. If you can't type enough, don't post! I need the plot to run quickly so that we can finish this part before going to the next one. Only post if it actually contributes to what we're doing right now. For example, it's fine to say "[fox name] dashed out of his den to help with the attack, etc etc...." but don't say "[fox name] wandered around the camp with nothing to do, etc etc....."
10. No chain posting! This means, do not post with just a couple others over and over and create five pages while I'm gone! It's very frustrating and stressful for everyone, so DON'T DO IT!

FORM:

Name:

Appearance: Be detailed.

Personality:

History:

Power: Notice that there is no S.

Other:

ALLEGIANCES AND RANKS

Leader: The one who leads the clan and makes important decisions.
Aurora - Goorikii

Warriors: The ones who hunt and fight for the Leaf clan.
None

Mothers: Vixens expecting or nursing cubs.
None

Apprentices: Young foxes training to become warriors.
Nonoshiri - Jet-Black Sneasel

Healer: The fox in the clan who has a superior knowledge of healing herbs.
Open

MY CHARACTER

Name: Aurora

Appearance: Aurora is rather small-sized for a fox. She has long, silky fur that shines under the starlight. It's colored a dark brown, just like the soil below her paws. Her paws, muzzle and tail tip are colored white, like the snow. Her eyes are very dark brown, almost black, and round, making her look eager.

Personality: Aurora is calm and cool, not easily panicking over even intense situations. She usually is serious and wants to get the job done, causing her to be slightly impatient sometimes. Though she is impatient, the vixen is optimistic and light-hearted; it's hard to get her down. However, when she is sad, it's hard to encourage her again, and at this point, she can be unconfident, which is not normal. Usually, Aurora is a brave wolf and doesn't give up, even when she's intimidated. She tends to hide her inner feelings, except for love, and when she likes someone, it's rather obvious. She has a short temper and hates being pushed around.

History: Aurora stuck close to her parents for a long time, so she didn't meet a lot of others until she was old enough to have cubs. She was always picked on for her small size. Tired of this, she tried to stay away from the others; however, they didn't stop, much to her annoyance. There was only one who didn't bully her, and he was a fox named Riverheart, because he could run fast. However, she was separated from him before she had a chance to get close, by the other bullies, and that day, she was beat up so much that she was furious and decided to leave. As she wandered, she was taken in by the Leaf clan. She lived in the Leaf clan for many moons until eventually she became the leader, due to her great service to the clan, and loyalty.

Power: Can conjure beams of ice.

Other:

Last edited by Goorikii on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:41 pm

You can be in, but I think she needs a strength in her personality. If you add that, you're in! :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 pm

(( I deleted my post.. I don't wanna join anymore.. Sowwy.. ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:43 pm

That's all right. Maybe next time. See you around!

I'm editing my character a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Name: depends Nonoshiri

Appearance: Nonoshiri has jet-black fur and dark brown eyes.
His fur is short and pressed lightly against his skin, giving him a sleek, ferret-like look. His eyes are slitted and deep-set, adding a dead look to his face. He has short, stocky legs but a long, slim body and a fluffy tail tipped with white. The fur on his muzzle has a silver tinge to it more towards Nonoshiri's nose. All of his paws are a bright white that looks like clean bone.

Personality: Nonoshiri is a rather un-talkative, sneaky fox who wants to be a sort of spy for his clan. He's also kind and careful, but despite the latter he is rather clumsy to an extent. Also he can't make leaderlike decisions very well but otherwise he knows that trying your best is the only thing that counts.

History: As a cub, Nonoshiri was named at birth because he looked as if he was on the brink of dying, partly due to his sparkle-less eyes and fur color. However he worked as diligently as possible and became a fairly average fox at about two years old. Now he works hard for his clan and trains under his mentor fairly well.

Power: Can turn himself into a shadow.

Other: Due to his power (no he is NOT a vampire), Nonoshiri casts no shadow and no reflection in water or a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 am

Aacepteed....~
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:07 pm

((There's a fox section XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 am

((I know, but these are magical foxes.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows   The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Part 1: The Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: