RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand   The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Your paws are heavy. You've been traveling for hours now without food. You just want to make sure you get away from the dark clearing... you've heard that it's home to the Dark Stone Pack, who are the most bullying wolves around. They steal prey from all over others' territory. But you've also heard of the Silverclaw pack, which is where you want to go. You're a loner but these guys seem like the best ones to go to -- from what you've heard anyway. You know you're heading in the right direction, but you can't find them anywhere.

You've spoken too soon. The first thing that catches your eye is another wolf, with jet-black fur and dead, dark brown eyes. All of his paws are as white as bone picked clean. He has a scary appearance, so you turn to run.

"Wait."

The wolf's austere, piercing voice catches your attention, and you turn around. This wolf does not sound like one you want to disobey.

"Who are you, and what are you doing on the Silverclaw Pack's territory?"

The Silverclaw Pack! These are the guys you've been looking for. Hurriedly you tell him you want to join the pack.

"My name is Shindeiru Silverclaw, and I'm the leader of the Silverclaw Pack. We've got threats from the Dark Stone," he tells you, "so we always need new members. Tamasca says we must find the wolf named Sand, who can help us defeat the Dark Stone. According to Tamasca the latter are a great threat to the world."

Will you help them defeat the Dark Stone Pack?

~

RULES AND NOTES

1. No godmoding or Mary-sues. Everyone has at least one flaw and one strength.
2. Use decent spelling and grammar, and type at least four sentences with every post.
3. Tamasca is the wolf god.
4. No one word personalities.
5. Be respectful.
6. No killing other wolves without the consent of me and the wolf you're hunting down. If it's an NPC, ask me before killing if you think it might be a major character for the plot.
7. No playing other people's characters.
8. Power does NOT, I repeat does NOT, have to be an element. It could be flight, ability to tear through anything, etc. ONE POWER PER WOLF.
9. As many characters as you like are allowed, as long as you can handle them all.

~

FORM

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

~

Name: Shindeiru, or just Shi
Appearance: Shi has long, jet-black fur that is pressed evenly against his lithe, thin body and has a beautiful dead sheen to it. All four of his paws are as white as bone picked clean by vultures. His eyes are a very dark brown and have a dead look.
Personality: Shi is sneaky and prefers agility and trickery over attack power. However he's also a bit clumsy and forgetful. Despite his flaws he can lead the Silverclaw Pack well. He's very stern about his rules but otherwise compassionate. He doesn't abandon any wolf who's in trouble.
Power: Shindeiru has a very deep, austere voice that is also very loud. It can literally stun his foes with fear. His voice also causes his howls to sound very much like a tiger's roar. Every sound he makes has a strong dead tone to it.
Other: Shindeiru looks a lot like he's been dead for several years.

~

MEMBERS

Leader - Shindeiru [M]

Males

Females

Goorikii

Last edited by Jet-Black Sneasel on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand   The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Name: Goorikii (Go-oh-ree-kee; the O's are separated)
Appearance: A brown wolf with dark amber eyes. She is muscular and powerful but somewhat slow. Her fangs are rather shorter than normal, but her claws are stronger anyway.
Personality: She can be hasty and rash, often making a move before she acts. However, she is powerful and fights strong, never giving up. She is loyal and respectful and doesn't defy orders. Goorikii can be ambitious sometimes, but cares about allies and doesn't hesitate to help others.
Power: Super strength.
Other: Why does Shindeiru look like he's dead? You don't know?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand   The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 pm

It's a mystery.... >:D

Accepted into the pack!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand   The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Silverclaw Pack ~ Part One: Sand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: