RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow Empty
PostSubject: Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow   Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 am

Three cats were padding softly in the undergrowth, their keen eyes penetrating the moonlight. Their colors were barely visible; one was an amber-eyed, dark brown tom; another was a smoky gray, blue-eyed tom; and the smallest was a cooperative white she-cat with brilliant green eyes. She was the quietest and the most alert, although the brown tom seemed to be concentrating.

As the sun peeked over the horizon, its rays winding around the marsh's coniferous trees, a dark blue swallow with a white belly flitted through the leaves, and behind the group. The amber-eyed feline turned around to watch the bird, his eyes glazed over with a kind of fear.

Suddenly, there was a shrill shriek, and the swallow's body, just heartbeats later, lay on the ground with its wings sprawled out and some kind of odd wound just on its heart.

With a shaky voice, the brown tom turned to the others and said, "Ashstar, Icepaw; I've seen this sign before. A fallen swallow means only one thing."

Both of the cats stayed silent.

And the one that had spoken added, "Betrayal."

---

Just after the sign, the omen was found true. A ShadowClan warrior, Darkfang, had broken the warrior code; she had loved a ThunderClan cat, Sunclaw (yes, Khalamari. I had to). Tensity between ShadowClan and ThunderClan had since grown, and both are considering an attack. But there is a brave group of cats on each side who meet in Gatherings and discussed the matter quietly.

Do they need to stop the impending battle somehow? Or should they let it happen? After all, the warrior code has been broken...

Not only that, but StarClan has seemed to be less active ever since. They haven't given any prophecies... except one.

"As night falls, light will rise, and the river runs dry. Only the song will save it all...

RULES

-No cussing
-Keep it at the level of the Warriors books
-May only be Rogue, ShadowClan or ThunderClan
-No stealing pictures
-Common sense
-No godmoding (doing impossible things, or being too powerful), Mary-Sues (completely perfect or completely imperfect characters), powerplaying (controlling another's character), or railroading (Going off with your own plot; PM me of a new idea before adding it in, please)
-Only one important-rank character per person (leader, deputy, medicine cat)

FORM

Name:
Clan (ThunderClan, ShadowClan or loner):
Discussion group?: (Are they one of the cats discussing the impending battle at gatherings? Yes or no)
Appearance (pics allowed, but link to them):
Personality (COMPLETE SENTENCES):
Biography:
Other:

ALLEGIANCES (RiverClan and WindClan are non-participating characters)

ThunderClan

Leader: Graystar (Crazy-for-Superglue)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

-Sunclaw (Crazy-for-Superglue)

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

ShadowClan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

-Darkfang (Crazy-for-Superglue)

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

See my forms below...

Last edited by Crazy-for-Superglue on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow   Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am

Name: Graystar
Clan: ThunderClan
Discussion group?: No
Appearance: A gray she-cat with short fur, a long tail and light copper eyes.
Personality: Rather short-tempered, but otherwise calm. She can be impassive and aloof, but quick to help others. In general, she is serious.
Biography: Her brother was Shadowkit, but he died of greencough during the winter. Her mother was Lightstep, due to her small size, and her father was Cloudwind. She was an apprentice for 4 moons and a warrior for 12 moons before she became leader.

---

Name: Sunclaw
Age (in moons): 16 moons
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: A sandy brown tom who underwent his warrior training in apparent blindness.
Personality: Serious but mature, he is careful and thinks before he acts. He is brave and mostly loyal to his Clan. He can't stand his Clan being insulted, but sometimes his temper isn't so short. He is determined and always sticks to the task at hand.
Biography: (This is where I always get stuck...) Trained hard for 4 moons as an apprentice, and at the age of 10 moons became a warrior. Now a senior warrior, he has no idea of Darkfang.

---

Name: Darkfang
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: A black she-cat with short fur and dark amber eyes. Her fangs are longer than normal, giving her her name.
Personality: A young warrior, she is short tempered and easily distracted; however, Darkfang appears loyal to her Clan but inside is almost as loyal to Sunclaw as she is to her Clan. Luckily, though, she is discreet and good at keeping secrets; she likes to talk with others, as well. But she is also sneaky and likes hunting for the Clan.
Biography: Her brother's name was Leafkit, and then Leafpaw and Leafclaw. But he was killed by a passing monster on the Thunderpath. Since then, Darkfang has been mostly alone.

Last edited by Crazy-for-Superglue on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow   Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 am

Name: Brackenstep
Age (in moons): 14 moons
Clan: ShadowClan
Discussion: Yes
Appearance: IMAGE EDIT FAIL
Personality: Not-talkative and serious, Brackenstep almost never jokes around. It's hard to make friends with him but if you hang around for awhile you may just get on his good side. He can sometimes be too bold, but is usually stopped by another cat. Hopefully.
Biography: Was a loner, but was reluctantly accepted into ShadowClan by the leader. He worked hard on duties for his Clan but often appeared to be spacing out.
Other: Appearance coming soon...

Yes, I did.

Last edited by Khalamari on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow   Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

IN :D

New section: Are they part of the brave group that's trying to discuss the battle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow   Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Sun ~ Part 1: The Fallen Swallow
Page 1 of 1