RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like it?
Pie!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES I LOVE IT!!!!!!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
ehh not my thing
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Cheesecake
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_lcap60%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 Empty
PostSubject: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

(Banner In the spolier)
Spoiler:

Plot
The Black Moore Forest is a secret place only some wolves or canines know about. Camps are tucked away in clearings in the woods. Black wolves, "Canine Killlers," are a threat to the packs of the forest. Pack members died. They were later found with a shadow mark on their bodies. Pups have gone missing, and most of all, Cerberus the Black Wolf has earned his right for territory in the forest. Sunfire and her pack are in need of help, along with Runningbrook's pack and Foxpelt's pack. The howl has been called; will you answer to the call? (credit to Lan who helped me edit this)

Joining form
Wanted rank:
Pic or Description:
Pups?:

Name:Sunfire
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack):Sunfire's pack
History:Was raised outside of Black Moore forest and was left at the age of 6 weeks She is tuff and has learned to survive
Wanted rank:Leader
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other:Nope
Pups?:Nope

Name:Runningbrook
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack): Runningbrook's pack
History:Will unfold
Wanted rank: Leader
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other:nope

Name:Fox pelt
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack): Foxpelt's pack
History:Legend says her mother was a fox she really looks like one but she is more a wolf.
Wanted rank:Leader
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other:Nope

Sunfire's pack

Leader:Sunfire(me)
Med wolf:Laken
Pack mebers:
Hunters:
Fighters:
Elders:
Pups:
Apprentices:
Queens:

Runningbrook's pack

Leader:Runningbrook(me)
Med wolf:Ash
Pack members:
Hunters:
Fighters: Midnight
Elders:
Pups:
apprentices:
Queens:

Foxpelt's Pack
Leader: Foxpelt(me)
Medwolf:
Pack members:
Hunters:
Fighters:Skull
Elders:
Pups:
Apprentices:
Queen:

DARK WOLVES:
Cerberus
Lucas
Vathra
Twilight
Grimmjow
Vincent
Mircale
Hallow
Icywind

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Name: Skull
Pack: Foxpelt's pack
History: Joined the pack after getting lost near a river and found by Foxpelt. Weird thing is, he was swimming the whole time.
Wanted rank: Fighter
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other: Nothing
Pups?: None

Last edited by Mad MOAI on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Name: Laken
Pack: Sunfire
History: As a pup, Laken was abused by her old pack. She was pushed around and made fun of because of her size and color. One day Laken was forced out of the pack and wandered around for countless years until she came across Sunfire
Wanted rank: Med wolf
Pic or Description:
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 Xgd00z
Other: blind but amazing sense of smell. she's pretty small
Pups?: can't she is a med wolf
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am

(Both approved Nice wolves ;D)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 am

Foxpelt was looking around Dark wolves could be any were.She sniffed Dark wolves were around, "Skull? We got Dark wolves I'll call Sunfire and Runningbrook." she stood up and howled a long howl. Sufire and Runningbrook called back they showed up soon"I'll get Laken!" Sunfire yelled "Laken?" Sunfire called we have Dark wolves.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Name: Midnight
Pack: Runningbrook's pack
History: Midnight clearly has endured a lot of fights in her life, but these struggles have toughened her. Born with dark blue fur, she didn't blend in well in the daytime, so she tried to hunt at night. Of course, then there were the Dark Wolves that got to her. When she was out hunting one night, Midnight, her parents and her two siblings were attacked by Dark Wolves. Midnight sustained bad injuries, and a scar was left on her muzzle. She knows that her mother is dead, but her father is alive. She isn't sure how many of her siblings are still alive, if any, but she hopes that one of them is.

After the attack, she was alone -- separated from any living family -- so she went looking for a pack to join. Eventually Midnight decided to help Runningbrook defend his pack from the Dark Wolves.
Wanted rank: Fighter
Pic or Description:
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 Midnight
Other: I may introduce one of her siblings later if I decide to make one live.
Pups?: Probably wants some later.

Last edited by Lan Fan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Skull immediately made his way up to the bright red wolf. He did not like Dark wolves one bit, and he would not become a victim of one. "Where are they? I'll tear their heads off," he said, rather violently. It was already easy to tell that Skull was not much of a peaceful wolf when it came to enemies. He always wanted to bite someone's head off, but the good thing about him was that it was never an ally's. Betraying his pack never crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 am

(lol i bite your head off mr. dark wolfeh!)
Foxpelt sighed,"Skull we will get them dont worry." She said in a light tone. "There near the boarder. Only some dark wolves. There younger than 2 also.This will be easy c'mon" She runningbrook and the others ran over the little hill leading to the boarder there they were crossing into their territory.she growled low and pounced out and started biting one of them the attack had begun.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Midnight ran swiftly behind Runningbrook, almost keeping up with him. She did her best to stay with the others; a fight, to her, was something good that she hadn't had in a long time. Her fangs were already bared, her purple eyes narrowed as she ran, but bright with anticipation. She could clearly smell the reek of Dark Wolves as they crossed into their territory, and she leaped into the battle almost before anyone else did.

The sapphire-colored wolf was almost like a Dark Wolf herself, raging in battle with an unmatched passion. She opened her jaws wide as she pounced on top of a Dark Wolf that was too busy looking around at the others and choosing who to attack first to notice. The two whirled around on the ground, and Midnight pushed down on her opponent just at the right time to stop them. Now she was on top of him, her violet eyes glaring angrily. She would bite his throat, but that was too easy. For now, she would just taunt him. Midnight dug her claws into the Dark Wolf's sides, causing him to thrash with pain, and she leaped off, all of her fur standing on end as she faced him with her ears back. He was snarling back at her, and charged forward. Midnight gladly took the attack, and as he rolled her over, lunged her neck forward and sank her teeth into her opponent's neck when he least expected it. The fact that he was off guard had cost him his life.

With one enemy taken care of, and the metallic taste of blood in her jaws, Midnight swung her head back and forth to see if any of her allies needed help while still keeping her guard up. As she did so, however, she didn't hear a Dark Wolf sneaking at her from behind, and was bowled head over heels as the opponent tackle her. Startled, Midnight let out a yelp, and did a few somersaults before finally coming to a stop under the Dark Wolf. The Dark Wolf's vivid, blood-colored eyes stared down at her with an almost undead look, and for the first time in a while, fear pierced through Midnight. The Dark Wolf began to reach for her throat, but using a tactic she had learned before, Midnight raised her head at the same time and headbutted the Dark Wolf, dazing him enough to throw him off. She got back on her feet again, facing her opponent head-on and ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm

((I just read that wolves are perfectly silent when they fight; they only growl and snarl when they play...))

The short running trip towards his target helped Skull let off some steam, but he still itched for a fight. Energy pumped through his body, fueled by his excited heart. He instantly spotted a Dark Wolf, but his opponent had seen him first. Skull received a full-out headbutt to the side, knocking him backwards. Skull skidded on his hind paws; the instant he noticed this, though, he put his weight on them and sped forward, his jaws open. Now this was exhilarating! The dark blue wolf stretched his maw, then brought it closed, the Dark Wolf's head between his teeth.

The wolf cringed, but only after two seconds did Skull let go. The Dark Wolf immediately pulled back, his face bleeding from multiple points - he had also lost an eye. Baring his teeth in frustration, the Dark Wolf took a few steps back. Was this guy crazy? The blue wolf with the funny markings had almost eaten him! It was better not to take a chance with this guy; the Dark Wolf turned tail and ran away, abandoning his comrades.

((Found out that Skull's image in the form is broken; should be fixed now.

And I wanna make a character sheet for this dark wolf guy if I can play him in the roleplay, because I feel sorry for beating him up. D:

Or he could turn out not to be a Dark Wolf at all; just a dark colored one.))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 am

(congratz to all a new feature is open you may now role play a dark wolf you dont have too.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Name: Lucas
Pack: None of the above - he works for Cerberus in the pack of Dark Wolves, where he is relatively high in rank but not at the top.
History: Lucas is a Dark Wolf - his mission is to kill, kill, and kill again. That's how his history is; he has the same fighting spirit as Skull, but it's more in his nature than his personality. So far he's been a great fighter, but for him Skull is a worthy opponent. Recently, in an attack on the packs of Black Moore, Lucas was sent in as a warrior. Skull's enthusiasm was a match for Lucas's violent nature, which resulted in Lucas's face being maimed by the blue wolf, who has always preferred biting attacks. Lucas lost his right eye in the attack and bears the scars on his face to prove it.
Wanted rank: Second-in-command to Cerberus.
Pic or Description: Lucas is a dark gray wolf with black edge markings and a dark honey-colored left eye.
Spoiler:
Other: I wonder what would happen if he switched sides. He'd definitely be a good ally to Foxpelt and the others, but who has the courage to face up to a murderer by heart?
Pups?: Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

(ok accepted added let me make Cerberus)

Name:Cerberus
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf):Dark wolf
History:Cerberus was born into a lone world. He Was born with a Red scar on his face.He found a other dark wolf named Lucas who became his right hand man.
Wanted rank:Leader of Dark wolves
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other:nada
Pups?:No

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:29 pm

((Dark Wolf? Ooh! Me want!

Name: Vathra
Pack: Dark Wolf
History: Vathra lived and grew up as a Dark Wolf. After she was born to a normal mother, she was cursed by a spiteful enemy, and gradually turned dark. Since then her lavender color has darkened to a melancholy violet, and over half of her has turned black. Her left eye is normal, but her right eye is completely black. She joined the Dark Wolves at a very early age and was taught to fight. She's very proficient in battle, but she often uses mind tricks to overcome her opponent; she definitely has a way with words. She can defend herself when she wants to, though. As of now, she is expecting pups from a father whom she won't give away.
Wanted rank: Nothing in particular.
Pic or Description:
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 Vathra
Other: Usually I use the name "Vathra" for a male character, but I decided that it sounded neutral enough...
Pups?: Soon, for the sake of evening out the Dark side with the Light side.
))

As Midnight fought off her enemy, she turned to see if anyone else needed help. She looked toward Skull, but noticed that he had just claimed victory over another Dark Wolf. With a small smile, she searched for Runningbrook and the other pack leaders to make sure they were okay. "Runningbrook? Sunfire? Foxpelt?" she called, breathing deeply afterwards. She had used more energy than she had thought when she was fighting the two Dark Wolves against whom she had just won.

Last edited by Lan Fan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

(ok accepted added)
Cerberus heard the wolf call for the three leaders he howled out a howl horrible howl. He turned to Lucas he was injured. "Vathra! Help out your friend here." he said and he pounced on Runningbrook. Runningbrook wiggled away and bit him on the leg. Cerberus yowled then snarled very loudly at Runningbrookand bit him.

Foxpelt was Watching Cerberus Runningbrook could win this. She ran to her next wolf and attacked.

Runningbrook Bit Cerberus hard then escaped He hated to do this, "Retreat!" He called

Sunfire looked at Runningbrook was he really saying to retreat she stood shocked then howled and her and the other leaders ran off along with the packs

Cerberus smiled,"Good job all.Tonight we will hunt on this land we have taken!" Cerberus went to Lucas "We did good today." Cerberus smiled once more and trotted off to hunt soon at camp he returned with a turkey his hunt had almost failed but, the turkey had tripped. He began to dig in letting the others joint the feast.

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 pm

((Wow, cool, an unexpected plot turn!))

Vathra padded over to Lucas, standing by his shoulder to support him in case he couldn't hold his own weight, like if his leg was injured or something. She almost flinched at the sight of his lost eye, but kept her composure. As she moved, the chain around her neck made a low clinking noise that added an eerie ambience to the fight. A small smile grew on her face as she heard the enemy call for a retreat, and she returned to camp with Lucas.

After lying down for a while, she looked up expectantly as she heard Cerberus return. He was carrying a large turkey with him, and Vathra stood up excitedly, her tongue already beginning to loll out. The fight had made her hungry. As Cerberus started eating, she did as well, tearing through the feathers to get to the juicy meat inside. Her gray left eye glimmered with satisfaction, but her pitch black right eye still showed no emotion at all.

Startled, but not about to disobey her leader's order, Midnight took off after Runningbrook. She ran beside him with a worried look in her eyes, wondering why he had decided to retreat so early. It looked to Midnight like they were winning! Was there something wrong? Lost in thought, she turned her head straight forward so that she could watch where she was going. "What happened?" she asked, seemingly emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Runningbrook looked up to Midnight, He looked at her uneaisly then he streched a wound on his side was big and bad. "Cerberus... we couldn't have beaten him and his pack."he fell,"Midnight can you get some golden leaf for me?"he moaned
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Midnight's ears pricked and her eyes widened as she saw the gash on Runningbrook's side. A gasp escaped from her jaws and past her saber fangs, and though she didn't really know what "golden leaf" was, she would try to find it. Panicked, she ran back and forth around a small radius, sure to stay by Runningbrook but at the same time trying to go far enough to examine different herbs to see which one her leader was talking about. The sapphire-blue wolf's violet eyes were narrowed with concern, but finally she saw a bush that grew with golden-tipped leaves and bright yellow flowers. Quickly, she pulled up a few stalks, since she wasn't sure whether Runningbrook wanted the roots, the leaves or the flowers. Still uneasy, she dashed back and dropped the herbs at Runningbrook's side. Out of stress, her breath came quickly, and her eyes shone with despair.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

runingbrook tried to form a smile, "Your smart." he picked up the flowers and roots and chewed them up then spat them out and rubbed them on his wound. Sunfire came in with Foxpelt. "Dont worry, He's strong Midnight." Foxpelt rubbed her fur along Midnight The two were worried about Midnight
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Lucas felt something at his side; it was his right side, though, so he couldn't see what it was. It felt like another wolf, though. Startled, Lucas jumped backwards and turned so he could see the object with his remaining eye. Instead of an enemy, as he thought, it was only Vathra. His ears twitched; Cerberus had told her to help him instead of fight the others off. Not that it was much of a problem, though; the other packs had called a retreat. This made Lucas grin; at least he wouldn't have to see that blue overviolent wolf anymore. However, he didn't want to go back to camp leaning on another wolf, especially a female - not if it was only his face that was injured. Still bleeding, Lucas huffed and walked towards the camp.

Lucas tried not to touch his face, and for the most part succeeded. It would need a few herbs, though, to keep it from getting infected. Turning his remaining eye towards Vathra, he said simply, "Could you get me some herbs?" It wasn't an entirely friendly tone, though; he was quite frustrated at these humiliating injuries inflicted from only one attack. Stupid blue overviolent wolf. And he'd never be able to get his eye back.

--

Skull's ears pricked; did he really just hear the order to retreat? But he wanted to tear up that newly scarred wolf some more! With a frustrated groan and a snarl at the enemy wolves for succeeding, Skull turned and followed Foxpelt back to camp. They'd get that territory back soon, and if they didn't Skull would at least try to kill their members off one by one.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Cerberus checked on Lucas,"You're ok right?" He grunted worried about his friend.He placed down some herbs then spread them on his wound. Cerberus felt like he would cry he tried to look like he wasn't upset.He was though deep inside.

Foxpelt walked back to her camp, "Hey Runningbrook Runningbrooks hurt." she said lightly with a timid look in her eye. She looked as if she was about to fall. She growled at the memory of Cerberus. She shoook it off,"Dont worry We will kick them back into there black forest area when we earn the territory back"

Sunfire came back to her pack, "Runningbrook is hurt she told her pack she could tell this wasn't a good day.

(By the way Runningbrook is important he found Blackmoore and is the oldest male there.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:01 pm

((Both of my characters are getting herbs. XD))

Midnight nodded reluctantly. She was calmer now, but sadness was still in her eyes. What would happen now that Runningbrook had lost that territory to the Dark Wolves? Apprehension filled the air around her, like a bubble.

Vathra's ears twitched, somewhat with annoyance. She wanted to rest so that her pups would be okay, not go find herbs! But this was better than fighting -- even though she enjoyed that. With a small flap of her bat wings, she headed back out into the territory, looking for what might help. Probably some large leaves or something to stop bleeding, and something to chew into a poultice... What could she pick up?

As she ran, she found a waxy-leafed plant. Maybe that would help... Quickly, she grabbed some in her jaws, and also took some nearby marigold. Hoping that it was enough -- her knowledge of herbs wasn't very good -- she returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Cerberus watched Vathra gather herbs he opened his mouth but, the words wouldn't come out,"c'mon hang in there Lucas." he said now he looked weak his vision was blurr because of the tears. He looked to his den it was late but, first he dropped off a bird that he had skinned to lucas for his dinner.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Name: Ash
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf): Runningbrook's pack
History: Ash doesn't have a very good memory, so she doesn't think she had an exciting past. The only thing she remembers about herself was being abandoned by her parents when she was only a pup. She found her way to Runningbrook's pack and decided to stay there, since she had no where to go. She remembers having a sister, though.
Wanted rank: Med. wolf
Pic or Description: Ash is pretty much the opposite of her name. She's very brightly colored, really. She's mainly a bright gold color, like the sun. She's small and fast, so sometimes she looks like a golden blur. She had a long blue stripe running from her muzzle and down her back. Her tail is that dark blue, no gold on it at all. She has white flecks dotting around her stomach and her sides, which gave her the name Ash. Her sister was already names snow, so that name was taken. Her eyes are a deep green, and sometimes look sea green-blue from a distance.
Other: I'll make a wolf later. It doesn't work for Macs, so I have to describe her right now. Sorry. And I apologize, I won't be good at this. I haven't rped wolves in a long time.
Pups?: Nope

(Could you let me know what has happened so far?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Lucas tried not to flinch as the herbs were applied. He mostly ignored the other wolves, but he was listening to Cerberus. "It's nothing fatal," he said quietly. "Just a few scratches. I'm not gonna die from a face wound unless it pierces my brain, which it didn't."

Lucas felt more than a bit frustrated at requiring help from the other wolves, but it was pretty much inevitable at some point. Still, he preferred to be more self-sufficient. He thanked Cerberus for the skinned bird and began to much on it, satisfied by the taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next