RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like it?
Pie!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES I LOVE IT!!!!!!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
ehh not my thing
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Cheesecake
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Cerberus watched Lucas walk off Twilight's eyes were very warm. This was nice day. The air blew gently on their pelts then nuzzled each other then Twilight licked his cheek.

Foxpelt looked Skull, I know you want that territory back but, we have to wait for a plan from Runningbrook." She dove deep into the water and poped back up with some sea weed in her mouth. She laughed, "I was aiming for the fish!"

Runningbrook had called a meeting of all the packs. He told them that they ahd to get a plan then he said , "Packs we will get the dark wolves back tonight in a hour or two may the sky souls be with you all meanwhile stay at my camp while we wait. We attack No skill just plain attack."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

((So has some time passed? I'm guessing a few months would have, since that's how long a scratch that big in Runningbrook's side would take to heal.))

Midnight paced uneasily in front of Runningbrook as he called the meeting. She was in the back of the crowd, but still close enough to hear. She couldn't wait until tonight to attack! They had to do something other than sit here. If only she could prepare something. But apparently they were just going in for a full-on attack! What was happening? Usually Runningbrook had more sense than this...

Vathra stayed in her den, paying no attention to the fact that her leader had taken to the newcomer well; she still wasn't sure who the newcomer was, exactly. Her name was apparently Twilight, but that was all Vathra knew about her. She kept her bat-like wings folded against her body as she laid there, thinking. The other packs -- the normal wolves -- still had made no move to get their territory back. Was there still tension between them, or were they afraid to retaliate...?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Ash blinked at Runningbrook, looking unsure. She was running out of herbs, trying to heal every little scratch someone got. Would she have enough for a battle? She padded up to Runningbrook, her head cocked slightly. "We don't haves enough herbs, and there aren't many out in the forest, since the Dark Wolves have a lot of the territory."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Runningbrook nodded, "It's time I show you a secret passage way Ash." He trotted away into his den hoping Ash would follow he pushed a rock with his paw and a side of the wall went down showing stairs, "In there is our source of food, and herbs it's for some uses only it will have more than enough."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Ash peered into the passage way, cocking her head. "Oh. Am I the only one who doesn't know about it?" Ash looked concerned, glancing at her leader.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm

"No not really. Only Med wolves know about it, it's not a secret It's just not know." Runningbrook said
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

As Vathra's anxiety increased, she turned toward her two pups (who had been born earlier; I just didn't mention it because of the timeskip) who were lying near her belly, in the shelter of her wings. Though they were only a month old, they already looked strong. And she could tell, they had darkness in them, just like her. One, a light gray one with some light blue markings, looked just like his father. The other was exactly unlike (his/her) brother ((Mad MOAI will be playing this other pup)). The gray and blue one was shaking his head around, and though his eyes were still closed, he seemed to know what was going on.

((Here's the form for my pup:

Name: Grimmjow
Pack: Dark Wolves
History: Born recently.
Wanted rank: Pup.
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other: I named him after a character because my sister said that the name got stuck in her head, then it got stuck in my head!
Pups?: Guess. Nope!

))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

(ok your accepted)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:00 pm

((The other pup:

Name: Vincent
Pack: Dark Wolves
History: Born recently.
Wanted rank: Pup
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other: Since he's Grimmjow's brother, I made him look at least a little like Grimmjow.
Pups?: Um, he's about two years too young for that.

))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:48 pm

(accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Cerberus walked up to Vathra, "Your Pups will grow to be strong." He said as Twilight came up from behide him, 'Both of our pups will be wonderful." Twilight gave a warm smile as she licked Cerberus's Cheek.

Runningbrook was ready so was his pack he stood upon a high rock then howled to sunfire and Foxpelt. The packs came together. "Welcome!" Runningbroook said, "Tonight we take back what's ours!" He smiled as he knew Skull would like to get even with the dark wolves so would Midnight. "There's only one problem." runningbrook muttered loud enough to hear. "As I know any one who attacks a pup or queen will be punished! They are young ones! We will only get even with the adults who are not Queens!"

Twilight heard Runningbrook call she muttered a few words into Cerberus's ear then his face went blank. "Very well. " He whispered to Twilight
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Midnight was still unsure about the attack as she listened to Runningbrook give instructions. The gray wolf was instructing them not to attack a pup or the mother of a pup. Her ears twitched; she was a little angry at this; they were Dark Wolves? Were they even wolves at all? But she would obey for Runningbrook's sake. If they weren't careful before, Runningbrook would have died. Though her eyes were grim and angry, she tried to keep a smile, or at least a straight face. The dark blue wolf stood up at the end of Runningbrook's instructions, her saber fangs enunciated by her smile and her tail wagging. The scar on her muzzle curved as she wrinkled her nose, now grinning. It was time to fight back!

Vathra smiled to Cerberus and Twilight, though her face was unsure as she looked away. What would happen if she told the leader about the pups' father? Now that she was a Dark Wolf, she almost regretted these pups, but it was too late now. Her wolf instincts were too strong, and now she only wanted to guarantee that these pups grew up to be strong, and maybe be as dark as her. She opened one of her bat-like wings over the two pups, and then brought them in close to her belly. Her eyes were on the light gray one, who had light blue along the back of his neck, on his throat, the tip of his tail and his paws. Not all his fur was grown in yet, but she could tell that he would have a powerful mane around his neck.

As she held him close with her wing, though, he didn't want milk. With closed eyes and deaf ears, he squirmed his way over to the thick fur on his mother's neck, his paws feeling her all the way. Eventually he came across the loose chain that Vathra wore around her neck, and began to run his paws along the chain curiously. It was so cold... this wasn't part of his mother, was it? It didn't feel like fur at all... He couldn't see what it was, or hear the deep, eerie clinking noises that it made when he pushed on it, but he wanted to know what it was.

Vathra's gray eyes were surprisingly gentle for a Dark Wolf. They really weren't that different from normal wolves in instincts and shape. Contentedly, Vathra nosed her light gray pup on the top of his head and gently pushed him back next to his light green brother. She looked back up at Cerberus and Twilight, then down at her pups to indicate them as she spoke: "The light gray one is Grimmjow, and the green one is Vincent. They're both males."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Runningbrook noticed Midnight's face as if he could read her mind he slowly talked, "Yes they are part wolf." He looked a Midnight more serious, "I don't think we would like it if they killed our pups or queens." he was ready but the question was, Was his pack ready?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:08 pm

((I think I'm going to use colors to keep this from getting confusing.))

Skull dashed out of the water with all his might as soon as the first note for the meeting call was sung. He didn't even give himself time to dry off before he ran up within earshot of Runningbrook. He already knew what the call was for, even before Runningbrook began speaking. The blue wolf felt as if his blood was on fire - he was so anxious to fight another wolf that he couldn't stop shuffling his paws around. There was no question that Skull was prepared to fight, if excited and reckless counted as prepared.

Lucas immediately stopped walking and pricked his ears. He was a while away from the camp; probably half of a kilometer. In the distance he heard the howl of an unfamiliar wolf, untainted by the darkness that gripped the Dark Wolves. If he wasn't mistaken, this would either be some new territory to steal, or the packmates of the crazy blue wolf he had fought a long time ago had come back to reclaim their territory. Either way, Lucas pretty much deserved a fight. Even before the howl faded out, Lucas started sprinting back to camp. The good thing about wolves is that they have excellent endurance, and this made it relatively easy for Lucas to cover the distance between his position and the camp without running out of energy. He made it to the camp within a couple of minutes, and then slowed down. He wasn't all that tired from such a run, but he stood so that he could recover his energy faster. And then it was time to fight.

Lucas curled his lips back in a snarl. His single eye squinted. He'd have to be careful - if he ran into that blue wolf again ... well, he hoped he didn't. That blue wolf with the complex markings was way too crazy to be safe, even around his own pack. And Lucas was pretty ticked about getting his face ruined... maybe he should teach the blue wolf not to fight again.

Vincent snuggled into the fluffy warmth of his mother. He could not yet see, or hear, but he used his touch to move around. He felt the soft floor of the den beneath him and the great warmth of his mother's blood and the fur that surrounded it. He could feel a smaller body, which he guessed was his littermate. Grimmjow, his mind's voice told him. A strong male. So Grimmjow...? Vincent felt Grimmjow too, but only for a second. Grimmjow must have moved away, because his presence was replaced with a nagging cold. Vincent shivered and tucked in closer to his mother. Vathra.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Runningbrook howled his battle cry then ran off running jumping over the logs and he ran his heart telling him to run faster he did he sped up his legs almost looking like a bol of lighting hee was old but, young at heart her bounded faster then stopped in his tracks they were outside the camp of the dark wolves. Only a layer of bushes kept them from the attack. Runningbrook stood waiting for his pack to catch up and to give them the plan once more.

Twilight felt weird all over were the pups coming she thought so. Cerberus helped her walk into the nursery. (Any one wanna be one of twilights pups? you can make it.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Foxpelt and Sunfire shot out of the bushes and threw themselves at Cerberus hopfuly he'd get an attack landed.

Cerberus yowled in pain as the wolves hit him.

Twilight watched wanting to help but worried about her pups sake, "Lucas! Help It's Cerberus he's Under attack!" she shouted. Twilights eyes widened her pups wanted to come now. she ran to the nursery her heart pounding she laid down muttering word in hope that her mate would survive.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Name:Mircale
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf):Dark wolf
History:None he was just born
Wanted rank:pup
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:
Other:nope
Pups?:no

Name:Hallow
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf):Dark wolf
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:

Name:Icywind
Pic or Description:
Spoiler:

(you can still roleplay one of Twilight's pups if you wish just amke it :D)

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:32 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Lucas's ears pricked. Had the wolves really attacked that fast? Legs pumping, Lucas launched himself into the battle, pummeling the two wolves attacking Cerberus with his body. He wasn't sure if it would be enough to knock them off, but he had thrown a majority of his strength into that attack, so it would at least budge them. He swiveled his head quickly, and just in time; the blue wolf before was running at him at a breakneck, almost impossible pace. Probably mad with violence, Lucas told himself, and rolled to the side to avoid Skull's smashing jaws.

The blue wolf didn't seem hindered; in fact, Skull completely ignored Cerberus, pivoted on one foot, and raced toward Lucas again. He'd finally get to bite this wolf's head off completely!

But that wasn't Lucas's plan. As Skull leaped again, Lucas ducked, and at the last moment before the fangs reached his mauled face he shoved himself upward with his hind paws, barrelling Skull in the chest with his head and avoiding the blue wolf's teeth by half an inch. Startled, all of the air came out of Skull's lungs in a forceful blow, and he tumbled backward. Satisfied, a grin crept across Lucas's scarred features. The blue wolf got up slowly, but by the time he had reached his feet Lucas had sped at him again with his teeth bared.

Skull barely reacted in time, and the two locked teeth as a pair of bulls would lock horns. Lucas didn't dare budge his maw, and Skull's fighting blood was too powerful to allow him to let go. But biting down on a separate set of teeth wasn't the best idea either. Just about out of possibilities, Lucas quickly withdrew his fangs and simultaneously took quick steps backward. Skull didn't focus on him anymore; instead the blue wolf whirled around and charged at Cerberus, his eager jaws just about as wide open as they could get.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Midnight charged into camp behind her allies, speeding past them. Together the three packs outnumbered the Dark Wolves, and Midnight's confidence was brimming. Fangs bared, she stood right behind her allies, swinging her head from side to size as she looked for an enemy to attack. There were already two of her allies attacking a male, and the other male was already being attacked by one of Midnight's allies, Skull. She padded backward a little, ready for backup. Her eyes flicked back and forth across the camp, but the only others she could see were a she-wolf with pups and another who was apparently about to have them. Unable to let her energy out, Midnight let out a furious snarl, ready to spring at the nearest one to her.

Vathra's ears pricked as she heard the battle continue outside. It sounded like there were many fierce wolves out there, but as much as Vathra wanted to fight, she had to stay inside and protect her pups. With a soft growl, she unfolded her left wing and held it over Vincent and Grimmjow, holding them close to her body. Vathra was safe in the shelter of the den, in the darkest corner, but her violet eyes could see everything outside, and she heard every scratch with her ears. Though on the outside she was calm, worry pulsed through her; she didn't like how it sounded as if they were outnumbered this time, now that she couldn't fight...
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Mircale, Hallow, and Icywind were curled up by there mother. They were blind and eaf but wrm little bundles the sky and given them to Twilight. Twilight was calm then she heard the battle again she started to stand but then laid down again and thought I better not what shall happen to my pups if I die?

Mircale was surounded with he siblings warm fur her squeaked a little. Hallow was moving away from them she used her smeel to find him with he paw then she pawed him gently as if saying Get back here Mr.!Icywind moved closer to he sister and Icy wind shivered a bit
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Runningbrook felt it in his paws they were going to win! He helped Sunfire and Foxpelt attack Cerberus.
Cerberus felt the attacks of the three wovles he attacked back aiming for them.
Runningbrook's cockeyness had bit him in the back literally he was bit in the back.
Cerberus ran to the nursery with time to spare the wolves were destracted. "C-Can you two move yourselves and p-pups?" he asked, "I think we might have to retreat because of numbers." He said Cerberus was hurt on his left front paw it looked limp. He cughed then looked back to them.
Twilight nodded, "I think I can if you help me, Cerberus."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Skull backed off when Cerberus ran away. There was no sense in fighting an opponent that wouldn't hurt anybody. Instead, he whirled around towards Lucas, who frowned in response to Skull's excited eyes. Couldn't this wolf ever get enough fighting? Oh, well - enough of that for now. Lucas charged at Skull and then feinted to the left, dodging the blue wolf's snapping teeth and launching himself at Runningbrook, claws and teeth prepared to tear. Runningbrook looked the most important, so if he went down the forces would probably scatter.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Runningbrook turned just in time to step away from harm hen he aimed for bite on Lucas

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Lucas had put too much power into his lunge, and it missed. He ended up almost sprawling on the ground, but he caught himself on his hind feet just in time to avoid rolling down a nearby slope. Frustrated, Lucas snarled to himself and started to whirl around, but then the leader-type wolf from the enemy pack pounced on him instead. The enemy's teeth sank into his fur, and his angry amber eye flashed, emphasizing the scars on his face as he turned to his opponent. Lucas quickly dropped to the ground and rolled all the way over - if Runningbrook didn't back off he would be crushed under Lucas's own body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next