RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') Empty
PostSubject: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

PREFACE

We were friends for eight years by the time we were eleven. Since kindergraten, when we first met. But everything changed in grade six, we became best friends. I had a crush on him in junior kindergarten, but, than again, so did every other girl in our class. But I fought for him! If I remember correct, we went out for a while, but I dumped him because he was a jerk, even then. We were still good friends then, but somewhere between grade one and grade three, our friendship started to fade. Until grade six. I sat behind him in class for a while and we alwaysd got in trouble for our non-stop laughing and talking. We hung out together with the rest of our friends, but soon, he started to chose me over the rest of his guy friends, especially his best-friend David. Imagine that! The cutest boy in school in the school chosing the fat nerd instead of his popular friends! Well, I was thankful, especially the day he said some of the best words he ever did say to me. Three little words that worked wonders in my heart. No, not 'I love you'!
As he crossed his swear finger over his index finger and showerd me the crossed fingers, he looked up at me(Yes, he was short, I was tall!) and said, "We're this tight!"

Ugh, hope you guys like! The story will be almost all true aboutmy life but with different names.

OK, I found the perfect title! ;)

Last edited by Misty on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Cool! Right more!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

COOL. AMAZING. AWESOME. YES. WRITE MORE. xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks, I will later! Any name ideas?

Chapter 1
Honestly, I don't really remember alot about what happened back then, but I do remember some bits and peices. I remember one time, my grade six class was going to our swimming lessons. I was sitting alone near the back of the bus, and David was somewhere ahead of me. When Jake got on the bus, David practically begged Jake to sit with him, but Jake smiled and walked right past him and seat with me! I was so surprised, and when I asked wy he didn't sit with David, Jake said that he was mad at him and would rather sit with me.
Oh, right, you guys probably want to know who 'me' is. My name is Mai. I have long, wavy, golden hair and blue eyes that tend to change to blue-green. I was the tallest in my class, and, truthfully, I am really overweight. Obviously, I was in grade six when all this happened, but that was a long time ago.
That was then, this is now. Then, I lived hoping and dreaming, prefectly happy. But now, I truly have a hurt heart, broken dreams... But we'll get to that later...

Last edited by Misty on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Life of MistyRain, Life and Love. x3
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Too much like another story I had :p
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

"We're This Tight"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 am

Lol, Suburb, that's the exact title I was thinking! But I dunno, so any other ideas?

I'll write more afer scchool.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 pm

(Hello? Anyone else like it? And I added a title.)

Sorry I didn't write more, I found no point to it if only 3 people like it and... *sniff* one wont be here any longer...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 pm

MISTy! More please, I absulutely LOVE IT! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm

LOL, finnne!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Yay! -Chants- HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!1 xDDD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 am

I couldn't before because it wouldn't let me edit my post but ill try now!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm

MOR MOR MOR
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')   Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title') I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossed Fingers and Broken Dreams (Also known as 'No Title')
Page 1 of 1