RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project: Neko (Working Title)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Project: Neko (Working Title) Empty
PostSubject: Project: Neko (Working Title)   Project: Neko (Working Title) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 am

Characters
Eamon Croitoru: By Suburbia (Person telling the story) Age: 15
Neko: Originally by Pirate, Name by Suburbia
Others that are to minor: By Suburbia

Prolouge

BEEP! BEEP!

Oh God, morning already? I thought, my hand searching for the snooze button via touch. "What time is it?" I asked myself, grabbing the digital clock. 4:00 AM. I groaned, looking around for the door. Today was the first day of 10th grade, so I might as well have gotten up. throwing on my acid jeans and a black Umbro shirt. I noticed Neko, my long-haired black and brown tom cat, on my bed. "Hey Neko," I greeted. The cat meowed and padded toward me, wrapping around my legs. This happened frequently when he wanted me to carry him. "Fine, fine," I said, picking Neko up in my arms. He was a nice cat, loyal to me and all. "C'mon, let's go downstairs," I said, walking out the bedroom door and down the steps. as we went downstairs, I silently prayed no one was up. The silence would help me relax and, hopefully, get me back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Project: Neko (Working Title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: Neko (Working Title)   Project: Neko (Working Title) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Good! I like it so far, but... You might want to add a main girl character or Someone might get mad...

(MAKE A RUNA NOW! ROTFL, If it goes along with the plot.)
Back to top Go down

Project: Neko (Working Title)
Page 1 of 1