RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!

Go down 
+2
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! Empty
PostSubject: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:51 pm

As some of you may know, I am a regular Pokémon fanatic... and this ish my Pokémon story... loosely based of of the new mystery dungeon near the beginning, but the rest is solely my imagination... so, what am I waiting for? I need help on a title, and I can't do that if you don't know at least a bit of the story! I only have the prologue right now, but more on the way...

Prologue
The last thing I could remember was running... away, far away... and some people were chasing me. Bandits, cops, who knows? I was too much in a hurry to look back. Oh, and the sunset. I'd never forget that. Past the towering city buildings, last rays of light bleeding across an endless water... but how was I supposed to know that was my last suburban sunset? For forever? Well... I couldn't. But then I was cornered, between the bright water and the people chasing me. I had no choice: I'd have to swim.
So, I quickly waded through the shallows and began swimming for my life/freedom. I don't remember which... or both, who knows?
It had been hours, days, maybe... and... I fainted. The water pounding at me slowly faded away into an eerie quiet.
I dunno how long I was passed out. Probably a week or two. But what felt like ages later, that gaunt silence faded into the gentle sound of rolling waves...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:19 pm

I don't know much about the story, who's the character? Like, what Pokemon? And, what's the goal of the story? I could make up a title for you then! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Not a Pokemon yet. But it's gonna be a Cindaquil (Flare) and a Pikachu (Thunder). I'm just having fun with it, I dunno what the plot is yet... half the fun's in coming up with the story. ^_^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Oh yeah, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. *Smacks head*

How about:

The ShockFlame Story
The Tale of The Two
Experience
The PokeDuo Adventures

IDK, sorry if those are a little weird, it's okay if you don't use them! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:39 pm

I like the tale of two
Power of two
Power of fire and electric
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm

They are kinda weird... especially the first and last ones... I'll probably think of something as the story continues. I'm writing chapter 1 right now.
And the two stuff probably won't work... there's a minor character that sticks around for most of the story... and you won't find out until you meet her! Unless you wanna guess, but you have nearly 500 Pokemon if you do...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh^^
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm

New chapter!

Ch. 1: Thunder on the Beach
The waves... so familliar, yet different... not the same as the water (along with banana peels, aluminum cans and the occasional tire) that crashes on the rocky shore of the city, but natural, debris-free waves lapping quietly at the sandy beach.
I struggled to open my eyes. What if I had washed up on the shore of another land? It was the ocean, after all, for all I know, I woke up in China. But... really, I had to be hallucinating... it couldn't be, could it? I was positive I saw a Pikachu looking down at me.
"Eep!" I squealed. Surely this couldn't be really... and why was I squealing, anyways? I'm not a pig.
The Pikachu aparently ignored my frightened remark. "Hi! I'm Thunder! And you are?..."
"Kari..." I replied unsurely.
"But that's no Pokémon name! Are you sure?"
"Who said I was a Pokémon? I'm a human..."
He looked at me skeptically. "No... you're a Cindaquil."
I looked at my reflection in the water. Thunder was right: I was a Cindaquil. Confused, I just collapsed back on the sand, hoping I was dreaming.
Thunder looked at me, confused. "Hey, can I call you Flare? Maybe no one'll notice you're a human."
"Fine," I grumbled. I couldn't really be a Pokémon, could I?
"Great! Well, you seem to have nowhere to go... wanna go to where I live? You can meet feather and have a bite to eat, stay the night..."
"Sure," I replied quickly. If he was gonna offer me food and a place to sleep, I'm taking it.
"Great!" Thunder said cheerfully, then, well, left. What choice did I have but to follow him?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Like it^^
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Thank you!

And no, Feather is not the minor tag-along character.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:51 pm

New chapi-ter!

Ch. 2: A Dream and a Shadowy Figure
I followed Thunder under a bush and into a little cave, yet even when we were clearly underground, there was a little window. "This cave is built on the side of a cliff," He explained, "It's only natural that you can see outside."
I nodded in understanding,then looked around. Two neat wooden slabs were on either side of the little room. "What are those for?" I asked, pointing at one of the slabs.
"Oh, those are different rooms," Thunder replied. "Over there..." He pointed to the left one, "is the kitchen. The other is the bedroom. This is... well, the everything else room, really. C'mon, I want you to meet Feather." And with that, he pushed open the door-slab-thing that led to the kitchen.
The kitchen was very untidy. Little indents which served as cupboards covered the walls. Pots and pans made of stone and wood were scattered across the floor. A tiny underground stream ran right through the middle of the room with a little wooden bridge connecting the two halves. And next to a fire pit, stirring a bubbling pot, was a dusky-colored Starly.
"Feather, I'm back," Thunder announced. "And I've brought a guest."
"Guest?" The tiny Starly exclaimed, "Well, it's a good thing I made extra."
"Good," Thunder responded. "What's cookin' for dinner?"
"Boiled Berry Salad," Feather replied proudly, looking up from the pot. "It's almost done. Now, who is this guest of yours?"
"Ka- I mean, Flare. I found her knocked out on the beach this afternoon."
"Pleasure to meet you, Flare," Feather said courtiously. "Come to stay with us, have you?"
I nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, too."
Just then, a big bubble burst in the pot. "Oh! The berries are done!" Feather cried, extinguishing the flame and dumping the boiling water into the stream. He diced the berries and placed them in little wooden bowls. "Eat up," he muttered before wolfing down the meal himself.
That night, I slept soundly. But just before dawn, I had a strange dream...
A dark figure, sitting atop a stump, chewing gently at a flowerstem. It laughed coldly and quietly while toying with the flower stem with long, blunt claws. 'I've seen this Pokemon before,' I thought, 'But why can't I identify it?' But I woke up to the sound of a wooden spoon banging on a pot before I could wonder any longer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Wow love it^^
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Thankies!
After I write the next chapter, I need to go work on my graphics shop on WI. Chock full o' orders...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Okay, new chapter. It's a bit short, but I love the suspense...

Ch. 3: Friends... For Now.
Days later, me and Thunder were walking to town for... well, supplies, I guess... but that doesn't matter. But something caught my eye. The dark figure from my dream... but more clear, now that it was real. I could tell now that it was a Sneasel, perched on a tree stump with her eyes gleaming mischieviously. A dying black-and-red rose was propped neatly in between a set of sharp teeth. The same cold, quiet giggle hit my and Thunder's ears. Thunder whipped around, and I followed, slowly.
"What do you want with us?" Thunder demanded.
"I should be asking you the same question..." the Sneasel whispered icily. "But setting those matters aside, I'm Darkrose."
Thunder and I looked back at the Sneasel that mysteriously appeared overnight, saying nothing.
"Well? And you are?..." she said, annoyed.
"I'm... uh, Flare," I replied. "And this is Thunder."
She nodded curtly, the rose bobbing weakly. "So... what brings you here?"
I felt like she was stalling, either us moving along or her urge to attack. Or both.
"Going into town," I replied.
"What for?"
I shrugged.
Darkrose stared long and hard at me and I stared long and hard back. Finally, her sharp scarlet stare turned away and she leaped down from her perch. "Very well," she said, "I will go with you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:50 pm

Something bads going to happen I scence it.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Maybe, maybe not. I don't have it planned out yet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Coolio
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:39 am

Dang, I should post an update.

Little, non-related story:
I was playing mystery dungeon last night, and I decided I wanted a Sneasel. Story purposes and all. I looked up recruit rates, and the site said very easy. Well, I tried to get one. I failed miserably. Then, in another dungeon, I got a Starmie and Cradily (which are hard to recruit) and Horsea by the barrelful. I was practacally screaming "WHY CAN'T I GET A FREAKIN' SNEASEL!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:14 pm

OMG, a CRADILY?? A freaking fossil? Holy cow, I feel bad for you! I have a Sneasel, I only wish I could trade...xD

Good story so far! ^^
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:23 pm

I know, rediculous. I'll try, and probably fail, again later today.
And the worse thing is, the Cradily and Starmie were the first ones I saw... I sad. But I'm happy that I got Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie last night along with all the stuff I didn't intend to recruit.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Lucky, you got the newer Mystery Dungeon...*Glares*

Jk! But you are lucky, I have Blue Mystery.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Cool I'm not so far in the game 😢
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Sparkledog888 wrote:
Lucky, you got the newer Mystery Dungeon...*Glares*

Jk! But you are lucky, I have Blue Mystery.
I had a Sneasel in that, but I got bored when I finished the plot and started over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next