RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!

Go down 
+2
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:24 am

I have writer's block... ugh.

But I'm happy! No, I didn't recruit a Sneasel... or a Celebi or a Shinx for that matter (I want a Luxray SOOOO bad! But I'm determined to train it, not just recruit a Luxray or Luxio). BUT... I got Palkia, and my first not-automatic recruit legendary! On accident, I might add.
See, I had a mission in Amp Plains. When I finished, I decided to keep on going to try to get a Shinx. I didn't get one. But I got something better.
I gots a ZAPDOS!
Funny thing is, I didn't even know he was in that dungeon. I just showed up of floor 7 and he was right next to me!

I think my game doesn't like me. Either that or Serebii.net lies. It says everything I actually want is "very easy" to recruit! Then why haven't I got one? I dunno...
Oh yeah, I refuse to evolve two characters (Kari and Twig, me and my partner) but I got something better. I haven't recruited another Cindaquil yet, but I kept getting a bunch of Turtwigs, saying to myself, "I'm gonna train this one, I'm gonna train this one..." and the a Torterra busted out and wanted to join my team. I feel lucky and unlucky at the same time... *sigh* Next thing ya know, I'm gonna get Darkrai (on the other end of the spectrum, very hard to recruit) before anything I want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:44 pm

YA! I just got Darkness. *Smiles gleefully* :)

A Zapdos in Amp Plains? Wow, I just got mine a week ago, and I'm trying to beat Dusknoir and those Sableyes. Thank goodness I have Smokescreen and Lava Plume though! I am a Cyndiqual, and a Chikorita named Rubyflower and Leafmeadow.

I have a Shinx! It died, but later on I found it resting with Chimeco's Assembly! Phew...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Sparkledog888 wrote:
YA! I just got Darkness. *Smiles gleefully* :)

A Zapdos in Amp Plains? Wow, I just got mine a week ago, and I'm trying to beat Dusknoir and those Sableyes. Thank goodness I have Smokescreen and Lava Plume though! I am a Cyndiqual, and a Chikorita named Rubyflower and Leafmeadow.

I have a Shinx! It died, but later on I found it resting with Chimeco's Assembly! Phew...
Yeah, I love that.
You only get Zapdos in Amp Plains with the Secret Slab or Mystery Part in your inventory. Same with most legendaries.
I'm a Cyndaquil, too. Whatdaya know? I have a Turtwig as my partner, though. Kari and Twig.
I can't believe I stooped low enough to use a Wondermail Generator... at least I have a Shinx now, though... check that, Luxio. She just evolved.
What's your team name? I'm Blacklight.
Oh, and if you ever get stuck, unless it's in the future, (no prob 'bout that, you've passed it...) Temporal Tower, or in da Nightmare, I WILL SAVE YOU! Future and Nightmare, I dunno how to get to if I had to, and Temporal Tower, well, I'd have to get through Hidden Land just to get to the dungeon, let alone save ya...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Oh. I haven't finished the game, so I can't evolve.
BUT, I love the way you can recruit people from jobs! I got a Nidorina once. ^^ I need to find some Wondermail too.

LoL! How ironic. My team is Team Warriors, because I was planning on making every Pokemon I recruit have a Warrior Name. It was orginally Pokeclan, but I changed it.
You'd save me? How nice! If only I had Wi-Fi, well I do, but I have Vista. INCOMPATIBLE...:(
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Ouchies. Well, if you ever get WiFi, then I will save you.
I, too, love Wondermail Recruits. Save for the fact that tey're level 1. I got a Walrein from one before. That's also how I got my Shinx... Wondermail generator.
Yous gotta recruit Palkia to evolve you and your partner. I got him, but I'm not evolving them...
It took me a sec to figure out how team Warriors and Team Blacklight was ironic. I get it now.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Alright. I literally have Wi-Fi in a package, brand new. But I can't use it. Someone at a local Gamestop store said you could use a Wireless Router, which we have, but I'm not that good at that computer stuff. ^^
Yeah. But that's okay! BTW, what's a Wondermail Generator?
LoL! Because we both have a Cyndiqual.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I like it, even though I'm not a Pokemon fan, anymore.. :)

Sparkle, you have Wi-fi! I don't know where my wifi code is, otherwise I would be able to go to other towns in AC.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, I'm not addicted like I used to be, I just like the new mystery game. My Pearl version I beat, and it's boring now.

I have Animal Crossing! And I don't quite have Wi-Fi, not downloaded on my computer or anything.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:51 pm

Sparkledog888 wrote:
Alright. I literally have Wi-Fi in a package, brand new. But I can't use it. Someone at a local Gamestop store said you could use a Wireless Router, which we have, but I'm not that good at that computer stuff. ^^
Yeah. But that's okay! BTW, what's a Wondermail Generator?
LoL! Because we both have a Cyndiqual.
A Wondermail Generator is a tool where you say EXACTLY what you want, from client to dungeon floor to reward, and it gives you a code that gives you that exact mission.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm

You do? Cool! AC is kinda boring now.. I don't know why though..
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 pm

I probably have a bunch of weeds. I wish Peewee would move!

Really Cattails? That sounds so cool! Could you tell me how to get or do that?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:58 pm

I played Pokemon before on DS, I didnt get it through. :P

Me too! I like to time travel. Its fun! :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm

LoL! And since I have cheats, 1,000,000 Bells in fact, my friend connects DSes with me, and she picks all the weeds for 5,000 Bells. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Lucky! I wish I had that many Bells. I guess i don't really deserve it... I never go on anymore! :P
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:08 pm

I still play my AC now and then. Just to pay off my debt and play with Luck...

Sparkle, here's the WM generator:
http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Meh... stupid writer's block.
I'm going into one of those level one dungeons for an item in mystery dungeon, and I think I have an OK team, but if anyone wants to give me advice, I'm open.
My current team for Zero Isle West is...
Gallade (as lead)
Mawile
Latios
Butterfree

Though Butterfree's giving me some trouble. She's kinda useless. But I can't decide whether to replace her with Shedinja, Ninjask, Mothim, or just leave her and try harder...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Oooh, coolio! I lost mine... :(
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Okay, I thought of something. Here it is, then I'm off to kill myself in Zero Isle again.

Ch. 4: The Kecleon Stall
"What?" Thunder exclaimed angrily. "We never asked you to help us! We're not even going anywhere!"
Darkrose shrugged. "Whatever. But you'll want me later."
"And... why?"
"Look, I'm not the Pokémon to go with anyone without a motive. Look, I'll explain later. Just get what you need, then I want to show you something."
Well, me and Thunder went to town. I noticed he kept looking over his shoulder like Darkrose was gonna jump up behind him and murder us. 'Course, I don't blame him... she did seem untrustworthy.
I walked with Thunder down to a large, shabby cave-hut-thing. He rang a bell in the entrance.
"Come in!" A voice rang from the back. Thunder stepped in with me following.
It was huge inside. Warm green light spilled from a leaf-covered hole in the roof, spreading evenly throughout the large cavern.
Besides being big, the cavern was full. Stacks of boxes full of seeds and berries. Shelves of random goods everywhere. What wasn't on shelves or in boxes was scattered on the floor. Getting around without stepping on stuff was a chore.
"Hello?" Thunder called, waiting for a response.
"Back here!" two voices chirped in unison as two Kecleon, one normally colored and the other rosy violet, stepped out from behind a rack.
"Hi, guys," Thunder said, hobbling between piles of mess on the floor.
"Oh! Thunder! How're you doing?"
I tapped Thunder's shoulder. "Do you know them?" I whispered.
"Oh, yeah. We've known each other for a while," he replied.
"Who's your friend?" The green Kecleon asked.
"I'm Flare," I told him.
"Well, hi there. You two need anything?"
"No, not really. We have a... well, I suppose an aquaintence, we're supposed to meet up with soon," Thunder replied.
"Really? Who?"
"She's a Sneasel... named Darkrose."
The purple Kecleon failed to do anything but groan, but the green one clicked his tounge and sighed.
Thunder was confused. "What? What about her?"
"We're not allowed to say," the green one told us. "All we can say is that you should watch your back."
"Oh," Thunder replied, disappointed. "Well, thanks anyways. Let's go, Flare..."
I walked out with him, and Thunder went back to his and Feather's house, and came back out, cheered up and with a little backpack.
"Time to get going," he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:25 pm

OOH, Good job!! *claps hands*
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks yous!
Now I really have writers block... ugh.
I did kill myself in Zero Isle again. But I just used a wondermail generator to get what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:52 am

Oh, I like that wondermail cheat, it coolio.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:27 pm

I've been gone forever, it's time for an Update.

Ch. 5: The Evolution Factor
"What's got you so happy?" I asked, barely believing this was the same Pikachu that entered the underground house.
Thunder's cheerful smile was quickly replaced by a straight face. "Nothing good comes out of a negative attitude," he said dryly.
I shrugged. "Okay, whatever. I guess we should get going."

Sure enough, that weird Sneasel hadn't moved from her spot.
"You wanted to show us something?" I questioned.
She simply nodded. "This way," she murmured, before dashing off.
I turned to Thunder. "Guess we'd better follow," I sighed.
He nodded. "Well, let's get going before she gets too far ahead!"

By the time the two of us caught up, Darkrose was sitting down, her back to a huge oak tree. "Took you two long enough," she muttered, smiling.
"We get it, we get it, you're faster than both of us. What did you want to show us?" Thunder grumbled.
"What ever happened to that positive attitude?" I joked.
"Enough of that," the Sneasel snapped. "And what you need to see... through here," she vanished past a tangle of ivy and brambles.
Timidly following, I went through the snare of undergrowth and appeared to be in a small, quiet clearing.
"Over here," Darkrose whispered.
I went over, barely noticing Thunder behind me.
"What is this? A pond?" Thunder scoffed.
Darkrose cast him a sharp glance. "No," she explained. "This is Shimmering Spring. Have either of you ever heard of evolution?"
"Yeah," Thunder said. "It's when a Pokemon changes to take on a new appearence and become stronger. Like Flare would be a Quilava, then a Typhlosion after that. And I'd be a Raichu."
Darkrose nodded. "Exactly. Shimmering Spring is the place Pokémon go to evolve. Light shines off of that stone," she motioned twoards a smooth, glittering rock that seemed to reflect the sun's rays, "and sets the water ablaze. If a Pokémon drinks that water, they should immediately evolve if they meet requirements for evolution."
"Is that all?" Thunder asked stubbornly.
The Sneasel shook her head. "Look closer."
I crouched over the spring and looked at the water. "It's black!"
"Yeah," she said. "The water has been tainted by an unseen force. I was going to ask you two if you would maybe help me on a quest... to restore the spring."
"Why?" Thunder said rudely. "Why should you want to? Do you want to evolve or something?"
Darkrose looked taken aback. "What? No... no." She poked the tainted water with one of her claws, setting ripples across the swirling black waters. "Never... I couldn't..."
"You're hiding something," Thunder growled.
"Sure," she mumbled. "It's not like I could tell you, anyways. That Cyndaquil... Flare, you call her? Maybe. But not you."
"Well why not?"
"Sheesh, you don't know? You can't even act like you can trust me."
"Why should I?"
"You know what, I'm not gonna argue. I'll just go and do it myself," and with that, she sprung up and started to leave.
I looked up. "Da- no. No. I'll do it. Even if Thunder won't, I'll do it."
She nodded curtly, and turned to Thunder. "I suppose you'll be going home and pretending this never happened?"
Thunder stood there silent for a few moments, staring at the ground. "If Flare's going, I am, too."
Darkrose smiled. "Great. So, when do we leave?"
"Tonight."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

ONCORE!! *shouts and encourages loudly*
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:14 pm

THIS ROX MY SOX! WRITE MOOOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:18 pm

I plan to later.

Maybe it wan't such a great idea to leave that night after all... hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!   The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The... okay, I admit it. This story doesn't have a name yet. Pokémon fans, come and help me think of a title!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next