RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

= The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

= The Life & Story Of Cricket =  A Kitty Kat Story Empty
PostSubject: = The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story   = The Life & Story Of Cricket =  A Kitty Kat Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:18 am

Chapter 1

I like where I live. I mean, living with humans is a bit odd, I am still getting used to it but its nice from what Mother has told me. I have gotten older, and I have been exploring Sarah's home. Sarah is the human Mother and I live with. Mother sits in front of the forest, she is getting old and frail, but I couldn't tell at that time. Sarah, whenever she see's me she bursts into tears. They know something Mother and I don't. I just know it, not what they know, but that they know something we don't know, ANYWAYS. It scares me, and I'm scared about Mother. She has been a little out of it lately, forgetting where she is and such. I have to remind her of where we are every couple of days. It scares me.
I am named Cricket, and my siblings died young. I was the only one surviving of my Mother's litter, and so she is very protective of me still. I'm about 7 or 8 months old, in human time, and she still hisses when she see's Sarah getting to close. I don't mind the humans touching me, they are very gentle to me, and very kind. They feed me, and give me water and such. I like it here, but the strangest thing happened. Sarah brought a cage home, crying, and coaxed me in. Mother had been taken somewhere, and hadn't come back yet. I knew this place was called the vet. I was going somewhere like it, later I found that it was called a pound. I am telling this part of the tale from inside a cage, in the car.

---

Like it so far? I finished reading the book, 'A Dog's Life', and I am making a story LIKE it but how I think my cat, Cricket's, life may have been before we got her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story   = The Life & Story Of Cricket =  A Kitty Kat Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm

I LOVE IT! Oh, and I finished A Dogs life a couple days ago!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story   = The Life & Story Of Cricket =  A Kitty Kat Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm

You are my twin, you crazy child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: = The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story   = The Life & Story Of Cricket =  A Kitty Kat Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

= The Life & Story Of Cricket = A Kitty Kat Story
Page 1 of 1