RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Middle Grade Life ||

Go down 
+6
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
kieran c:
Mistyy
jumperrider1
( labbie! )
Ginger.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Middle Grade Life || Empty
PostSubject: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:45 pm

|| So I wrote this which is kinda based on my life, and my crush. Obviously, my name isn't Violet, nor is my crushe's name is Justin, but it is based off my life, sorta. ^^ Edit: Actually, it does not relate to me tht much, but it dosen't matter. XD
Btw, here, Grade six is not middle school, well, it's middle grade, but they arn't in a different school. This class has benn togheter since grade one, and they go to Highschool, which of course is the only time they go to a different school, after grade eight. So it's bascicly Middle shool, just not in a different school. And, most of the grade sixers are Eleven or ten, depending on there birthday.

The story is about a girl named Violet. It's all about her life, and all about having a crush. She's Eleven, and in grade Six. Different things are happening, crush like, and friend like, and lessons and problems happen at the same time. There really isn't any problems and stuff happening in Chapter one, but depending on the commentaries, I well writh chapter two, three, four, ext! Thanks for taking the time too read! =D ||
~

мι∂∂ℓє gяα∂є ℓιƒє ||
Chapter One

Every night I find it so hard to sleep
Cause I keep thinking of you
And these feelings from deep
I try to hide all these feelings for you
I keep them all out of sight
I don't know what else to do

I wrote those lyrics over and over in my green and white plaid notebook. Our teacher, Ms.Casidy, was teaching us social science, but I didn’t care to pay attention. The bell would ring in four minutes, so what did it matter? I stared then at my notebooks page, filled over and over with the lyrics. To be honest, I didn’t know why I kept on writing them, but it felt like I related to that song so much. A looks at my notebooks other five pages. On one page, I had doodled hearts and faces, and on the corner was his name, very small, but bold. I looked up, and turned my head slightly to look at him. He was looking at the board that the teacher was writing on, but I doubted that he was paying attention at all to what she said. He suddenly looked my way, and I quickly turned my head and stared at my desk, embarrassed like crazy. That happens all the time. I was really surprised that he still did not know I liked him yet. I quickly looked up at the black and white clock. There now was a minute and a few seconds before the bell rang for recess. I looked back at my desk, and started daydreaming again.
“Violet!”
I jumped in my chair. “Ye, Yes?” I stammered as I heard my teacher calling me. I could feel eyes on me, and my face going red. “Have you writing all the notes that are on the board?” I looked at my notebook, guilty. “Um, I.. Sorta,” I lied. I glanced up at Ms.Cassidy again. She looked mad, but trying not to show it. She was glaring at me. I sighed, and got copying the notes as fast as I could. The bell rang before I furnished the last paragraph. I sighed again. My spelling was sloppy. From the corner of my eye, I saw him, Justin, half running out the door. I knew he was off to go play Football with all his friends. I knew this because every recess, I dragged my friends close were they were playing Football, and played games, but I was secretly watching him play. I hated having a crush. Especially in grade six. But in a way, I liked it. Only two of my friends knew who I liked, because I confessed to Natalie that I liked him, and my other friend, Jamie, just guessed. I finished my notes, and quickly ran to my locker to put my books in it. A looked up at the small mirror in my locker, checking to make sure my hair wasn’t crazy looking like it was one day. I quickly fixed my long, dark brown hair, and closed my locker. I put my indoor shoes on the show shelf, and ran outside. My friends were waiting for me at the weird poll people liked to sit on. I smiled. They knew I wanted to go to the field. But, what they didn’t know that I secretly liked to watch Justin playing. We all ran to the field, and I sat down on the grass. I glanced sideways to see if Justin had the ball, but he was on the side, as usual, waiting to catch the ball if he needed too. I looked back at the grass. “So what were you daydreaming about today?” Natalie asked playfully. “I, um, I don’t know,” I admitted, sheepishly. When I day dream, I hardly even notice what I’m daydreaming about. “You know, there’s that test on Monday,” Jamie reminded us. “I know, I know,” I said. I did pay that much attention to what our teacher said. Just the test part. “So what are you guy’s doing this weekend?” I asked. “Well, I’m going to a Wedding,” Nicole explained to us. “Hmm. I have guitar lessons,” I told them. It seemed as if everyone did something way bigger then I did on the weekends these days. “I’m going to my grandma’s new house,” Jamie said quickly. I waited for Natalie to say something. But she didn’t, like always. I gave up, and looked back at the football players from my class. They were so close to us all of a sudden. The football got thrown over my head, and I was surprised I didn’t get killed. I started laughing. “I almost got killed!’ I exclaimed, throwing my arms above my head. My friends laughed and so did I. I smiled to myself. Grade six just started a few weeks ago, and it wasn’t bad at all, and I hoped it would stay like that for a long time, or as long as it could.

Chapter 2

“So, I’ll save you a seat on the bus!” Jamie said, and half-ran to the doors. I opened my locker, and put my math book on the top shelf, then packed my backpack, and closed my locker.
Our teacher was having knee surgery, so we have two sub teachers for two to four weeks. The mornings we had a English teacher, which was pretty cool, because we didn’t have to do French work. The after lunch, we have the grade 7 French teacher. I shrugged, and walked to the door. Justin’s shoes were still beside mien, from last recess. I smiled to myself. Were was he now? Probably getting his band stuff. I put on my shows, and walked outside. I turned the corner, and walked too the bus. I scanned the windows on the school bus quickly, looking for Jamie. I couldn’t see her, so I went inside any way. “Oh, Hi!” I said, as I saw Jamie. I sat down and toke my MP4 out and gave on earphone to Jamie, and put the other one in my ear, and turned it on. It welcomed me by showing a screen I have almost memorized, and then went on the music screen. I click it, and turned to a song I loved. Justin got on the bus right at that moment. He was trying to find a seat. “Justin, honey, could you sit here?” the schools bus driver asked, gesturing with her hand to the sit me and Jamie were sitting on. My heart skipped a beat.
Oh my god.
I pretended not too see him. He was obviously just going to go sit somewhere else when Jamie got off the bus. Me and Jamie listened to the music some more, then it was her stop. “Bye! See you tomorrow!” I said to Jamie, waving. I sat very close to the window, still listening to the music. My heart skip a beat again when Justin sat down by me after he let Jamie out of the sit. My eye’s were wide open, and I looked at the window. Wow, I thought. Justin, sitting beside me. Me! I bet my heart was beating fast. I put my hand on my heart. I couldn’t feel anything. The next stop, I was so sure he was going to move. But he didn’t! But then, another one of my friends, Maple, sat one seat close to us. “Justin, go, I want to sit by Violet!” He got up, and moved to the seat were Maple had been. I sighed. Maple sat down by me. “Hi. How are you?” I sighed again. “I’m.. I’m fine.” I said, sad that Justin moved. She didn’t know about my crush, actually, it wasn’t a crush. It was a ‘like’. I said that onetime to Natalie, and she said, “What’s the difference?” A lot. Example, A crush it when you, I don’t know. But a ‘like’ is when you just like the person, not major like a crush. We started talking, then it was my stop.
“Bye!” I said smiling, and got off the bus.

Last edited by Gingersky Cullen || on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Whoopee! I loved that Ginger. :3 More, more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
jumperrider1
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
jumperrider1

Location : Um, just saying, why would I tell you that? You could know where I live... Freaky....

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Agreed, Stormie/Sparkle, whoever you are! Kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:52 am

coolio!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:11 am

Oh, Thanks! Yea, Yesterday, I just felt like writing, because I really wanted to waste some Saturday time, because for some weird reason, I just want to go back to school. <=/ Yea, so I just wroth that Story in like, 5 minuts! =P I'll write another chapter soon.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am

Oh wow, that's quick.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL?! O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Well, because I love school! And because... idk..? ^^
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Awesome story, may I suggest to make the size a tad bigger, its just hard for me to read it, other then that... AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Oh! Sure! Is it better now? And thanks! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:28 am

Great job!! That's a great story!!
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 am

This is great! :) I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Oh wow, thanks! ^^

Off off off topic, but I'm eating Milk chocolate and chocolate covered raisins that I bought from a friend that's in band. It's YUMMY! Yum.. =)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Ha ha ha... funny randomness.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Mmhmm! I'm writing chapter right now.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Chapter 2 added!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:10 pm

AWESOME! I just love it! Fantastical job!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:14 am

MOOOORE! Please??
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I didn't think my story would be this popular! ^.^
Really, thank you! it makes me feel happy to know that people actually like my work.
I'll write another chapter or two when I get the time (Which well most-likely to be tomorrow, because I wont have much to do tomorrow)!
Back to top Go down
Speckletail

Speckletail

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 am

That's an awesome story.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:46 am

It's tomorrow! MOOORE!!! Pwetty pweese..?*puppy dog eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:31 am

Okay, okay! But it might take more then two seconds.. :P
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 pm

:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Not the size is awesome! Thanks for editin' it, ♥ the story!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Thanks!

And, yah. I never wrote for such a long time. :-(
Maybe I'll make one chapter today.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:16 pm

YES! DOO IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Grade Life ||   Middle Grade Life || I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Grade Life ||
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next