RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))

Go down 
+2
Rebecca
Suburbia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) Empty
PostSubject: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm

For Rebecca... Yeah.

Chapter one - The Sub-father

"It is a glorious day, for today, in the glorious year of 2010, is the day of my son Jay's wedding. Oh, excuse me, My name is... Well, that is something you will not need to know. To you, I am the Subfather.
"Now, I know what your thinking; who's the lucky girl? Well, I tell you. You see, the girl was strictly Sicilian, and her name? Rebecca. Beautiful girl, shining black hair, fair skin, couldn't possibly go wrong.
Now, what is the reason you are here today?" I asked, walking around the room with a man tied to a chair in my office. "You know, my men wouldn't tie up just anybody."
"Well, Sub-father, I-I need some money-" The bozo starts, but a quick stare at him shuts him up. It does for everybody.
"Who are you?" I asked menacingly, wanting answers and wanting them now.
"I am Rebecca's brother, and I fell that as a part of the family, I should be able to ask you for money, I mean, especially when it's for something important like-"
"What's your name?" I growl, not giving a bullet about what he had to say.
"A-A-Alwein, Sub-father," He hastily says, he does.
"Alwein, eh? Now, what could yah possibly want money for?" I ask, calming down and sitting in my leather chair with my cat, Dominic, in my lap.
"I am in debt, Sub-father. You see, I have a little, uhm, problem, so I gotta pay my people back. But business hasn't been very good lately, so-" Alwein rambles on again, but I place dominic on the desk in front of me and walk to him.
"So what you're saying is you got in trouble with some people and expect me to just pay them back on the day of my kid's wedding? What the heck's wrong with yah?" I hit him in the back of the head, laughing jokingly as I call my two personal guards in. "Sock, Otter, get this bozo outta here," I text on my new phone. As soon as I hit send, my guys come in, Sock with a swiss army knife in his hand. He cuts off the central knot as Otter holds onto him. Once it's undone, Sock puts the knife away and push Alwein out the door as another guy goes and closes the door. The two walk back to the sides of my desk, and Otter informs me, "There's no one left, Boss. Join the marraige reception, it would mean the world to Rebecca to meet her father in law."
"Thanks Otter," I say, and give each of the guys a couple hundred dollars, I really don't know how much. Some people may ask why people always associate me with money. Well, I'll tells yah why; I run the mafia. Not one mafia, but THE mafia. Jay has known this for the longest time, and I assume Rebecca does too. I walk out of my office and smell the air of a Sicilian wedding. I tell you, there is no finer smell then that of loving old Italian women, sweet Sicilian wedding cake, and the sound of Roman quintets. I spot Jay in the distance by the gazebo with Rebecca.
I happily gasp as I see her and tell Jay, "So this is the angel you were telling me about! Donna benedetta!"
"Oh, Mr. Montechello, you speak so kindly of me!" Rebecca tells me, joining hands with Jay. "He is a charming man, your father," She wishpers into Jay's ear.
"Ahh, well, father, how about we slice the cake and call it a day!" Jay offers as he lets go of Rebecca's hand and walks with me as some of the bridesmaids walk up to her.
"Ah, boy, you've done a fine job! Ben cotto, ben cotto!" I tell him, but he leans in towards me and whispers, "I haven't told her about the business."

Chapter 2: Confession

"Whaddya mean you haven't told her about the business?" I asked him, distraught by my son's decision.
"I just haven't, dad. I mean, if I told her, I would let the love of my life go!" Jay tried to make excuses, but it didn't matter.
"Look, just tell her now and everything will be fine! Idiota," I muttered and sent him off. Now, my son is usually a very calm man. I've never seen him cringe at the sight of our "business." Yeah, he's in it, but I mean, why not? Nepotism doesn't apply to a mafia. I watched Jay come back to Rebecca under the Gazebo. I saw him talking for a bit and then Rebecca clutching onto him, almost like a bear hug, and whispered something in his ear. Jay almost looked incredulous at what she said, but she put a finger to his lips, kissed them quickly and went off to enjoy the party.
I looked over to him, but apparently he didn't notice me. That's fine. I mean, when I told my wife, who will be referred to as Labbie, things didn't go so fine... The FBI's still looking for her. Anyway, Jay was doing a good job so far. Now, all that was left was to enjoy the reception and rest for another day of work. I heard some microphone feedback as I hear Jay's voice going off.
"Uhm, uhm, hello everyone! I've just been told that our plane for our honeymoon is landing soon, so I'm so sorry, but we will have to leave... B-but please, enjoy the festivities!" He announced and ran off to Rebecca, where they jumped into a limo, supplied by moi and driven by Blank, who closed the door on Alwein, and they were off.
I wished the best for those two that night as I remembered how my little boy grew up to be a man. I remember walking down the beach with him and my wife, how beautiful that sunset was, and the day he told me he met Rebecca, how I was so blind to see this girl was perfect. It was almost heaven now. I fell asleep in completely bliss...

The next morning, I wake up at seven o'clock in the morning, not wanting to miss my weekly card games with the rest of the guys; Socky, Otter, Blank, Neon, and Fang. Now, Socky and Otter couldn't be separated in a million years. If Socky shot a guy, Otter was putting him in the trunk. They were my two best guys. Then there's Blank, who we call the janitor cause he cleans up our "spills."Hides the evidence, yah know? Neon and Fang were our new guys, but I know they'll do fine. There like a mini-Socky/Otter, yah catch my drift? Okay. Now, the best part about these guys is that, when we aren't sellin' our stolen goods (cigars, cigarettes, etc.), Blank's wife, Alley, would always keep them locked away or hidden, so the feds would never find out.

It was the life my friends.

Last edited by Eamon on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

xDD
WHAT? ALWEIN IS MY BROTHER?
Dude, I don't care AT ALL if you kill him. For reals.
The little dweeb, asking my future father in law for money. Gosh. Pfft.
It's AWESOME! =D Except, I was expecting to be like: 'Everyone is in the family' type of stuff, with every person related in some freaky way. Like Otter and Sock are second cousins twice removed from Jay, and you're like Vixen and Branch's third uncle. xD I don't know what I'm saying.
WRITE MORE NOW. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:58 pm

What the... Runa, I think you may have an irregular heartbeat. XD jk rawr means I love you in dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 pm

You haven't seen the impatient side of me yet. xD Can you pleeeeaaaasssseee post another chapter.
Or my secret, hidden mafia might come after you.

xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Now, now children, violence is not the answer. Now, if anyone else nags me to write another chapter, which I was going to do anyway, I will lock them in the janitors closet for the rest of the day! Any questions?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Eamon wrote:
What the... Runa, I think you may have an irregular heartbeat. XD jk rawr means I love you in dinosaur.

NO! I AM THE ONE WITH AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT, I ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS TO LIVE..
And since I'm so special, you should write moar.
FOR ME.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 pm

XD Anything to keep my friend alive!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 am

XD It was funny, seeing how a few of us are falling into place already. I really couldn't stop snickering at the little monologue about how you love Italian women and stuff. XP WRITE MOAR!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 am

THAT'S IT! *pushes Socky in janitor's closet* I hope you learn your lesson at the end of the day!

Loljk
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Chapter 2 is up, guys!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm

CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3!
Please?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

WHAT DID A WHISPER?
OHMYGOSH AM I SECRET AGENT?
xD
I VILL DESTROY TEH FAMILY. YES, YES.
I can has more chapters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 am

I LOVE IT SUB.
It's like, the coolest eveh.
MOAR PLAZ PLZ.
Now we have FOUR pwning authors. You, Runa, Branch and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

Blank's wife Alley. XD And your wife was Sparkle! I seriously couldn't stop laughing.
Sooooo but now I'm curious as to what Bex told Jay, so YOU put up ANOTHER CHAPTER. Pleeeeaaseee??
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh, and your story Socky. I just finished reading it. -spam-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

PUT UP ANOTHER CHAPTER, I ONLY HAVE FIVE MOAR DAYS TO LIVE! =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))   The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sub-father (Cheesy Title, Suburbia) ((SHUT UP!)) ((Chapter 2 up!))
Page 1 of 1