RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Mai's hand wasn't hurt, but she grinned.

Emmett pulled Mai back to protect her from Violet, "Justin! Grab Violet!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Justin rushed over to Violet without hesitation. He pulled out a tissue from a near tissue box. "Need to go to the office?" He said, offering. He didn't want to seem like he thought she needed charity.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Violet took the tissue with ease and wiped her nose. It instantly stopped bleeding because it was just a cut on the inside. She grimaced and said, "I do not need the office. I will be fine, this girl needs to go to the office for other reasons. She needs help, I will not take pity on one that decides to hurt me. I will kill her if she gets near agian."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Emmett growled, "Justin, I am serious, grab her before she tries to kill Mai, or they'll both start again! If she really wanted to, Mai could break my arm right now so grab Violet!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Justin fought back a chuckle. "I'm not gonna let you do that." He said to her, taking the tissue. "Nor will I let her hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Mai growled, "I'll kill you first, snob!" her hand clenched Emmett's arm, tight.

"AHHHHH! GRAB HER JUSTIN!!!!" Emmett yowled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:26 pm

A growl rumbled in Justin's throat. "Hurt her, and you'll pay." He said between clenched teeth. He leaned into a protective crouch inbetween the girls.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Emmett gasped and let go of Mai, "You win!"

Mai grinned, "Touch me, you die too!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Justin flexed his muscles. They stood out against his white shirt. "I can win." He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Violet rolled her eyes for good measure and pushed Justin back, "I need no protection from you Justin. I am able to defend myself and Mai, you are just picking a fight. This is sensless. You have no reason to fight me, nor I you."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Justin pulled back from his crouch, but still stayed by her, unsettled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 pm

(holy cow u guys RP fast!!!)

Bree rushed into her new school, running late on her first day, not a good thing
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Violet's muscles tensed beside Justin. She stayed perfectly still and poised as her hands hung beside her in tense fists, she tried to calm herself down, but she was now paraniod enough to be in her full anger form. She tensed, her neck and legs, snapping up and becoming as solid as stone. Her violet eyes pierced Mai's soul and her head arched slightly to the side, studing her options.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Justin put his hand on her shoulder, ready to stop her if they broke into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Violet's muscles tensed underneath Justin's hand, she was pure stone now. Violet couldn't relax as she watched Mai and Emmett. She didn't like Mai, she picked fights for no reasons. Violet dearly wished she could calm herself down, but she was so tense that She could run into the street and be hit by a car with no harm, metaphoracly of course.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Justin looked deep into her eyes. "Want to go for a walk?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Violet's heart fluttered and her jaw set. She shook her head as a yes and tried to relax her tense muscules, she needed the walk to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Justin stood up and took her hand, helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Violet got up tensly and tried to relax her hand for Justin's sake. She sighed and walked out of the door with him; slowly calming down in his presense.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"Американская школа настолько странно" Bree muttered to herself and covered her eyes like she was outside in an American summer "и яркие"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Justing closed the door and fell into step with Violet. "So, you're from Paris huh?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"Yes," Violet answered nodding and finally becoming loose and not tense. Her violet eyes softened as she walked out of the school and into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Justin nodded. "So, I guess you think of us all as insignificant, stupid, americans?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Mai growled and gave her one last push before turning and sitting back in her seat.

Emmett sighed. "Anger-management..." he went and sat beside Amelia, since Vi0olet was in the seat he was hiding in before.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Violet laughed, "At first... Now I just think of Mai as that." She gave a small smiled and winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: