RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Searching Wind Middle School Empty
PostSubject: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Welcome to Searching Wind Middle School, where the wind whistles in the trees of Vriginia!
Searching Wind Middle School 119419-FB~A-Blossoming-Dogwood-Tree-in-Virginia-Posters

In a small town tucked away in the depths or the country, one school, Searching Wind, still stands. We are of great quality and many kids learn here

Rules:
1. Must be in a middle school grade. You can play a parent, but no main characters out of MS
2. Keep it PG people! We're only in 7th and 8th grade!
3. Some romance. Like a boyfriend or girlfriend.
4. If you are saying something about the environment, remember, we are in Virginia
5. No one sentence posts please!
6. Have Fun!

Forum~
Name:
Grade:
Personality:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Amelia
Grade: 8th
Personality: Shy and caring, but explodes when you get her agitated.
Looks: Short, cropped brown hair with bright green eyes. Gold flecks surround the pupils. Loves to wear jeans and a comfy sweater
Other: Raised by a farmer, Amelia is an orphan. She works for a ranch so that they keep her there for shelter.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Name: Shaye
Personality: carfree and some tend to think of her as a spastic freak... BUT THATS OKAY!!! can be sarcastic and funny
Looks: rusty auburn hair thats thick, messy and layered. has side-swept bangs. brown eyes and loves to wear her old, comfy jeans, converse hightops, and funny graphic t-shirts.
Other: Sammi's older sister

Name: Sammi
Grade: 7th
Personality: very shy and conserved but a total genius. she skipped a grade or two and is only 11. doesnt have many friends and is very self consious. practically lives in her family's barn and when shes not in school, shes in a saddle
Looks: Has the same rusty auburn hair as her sister but she usually pulls it back into a long french braid down her back. being a counrty girl, she ofter wears jeans, riding boots, and floraly western blouses
Other: Shaye's younger sister, though you'd never guess

Last edited by kyterlize on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:40 am

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:04 am

((yayyy :))))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:07 am

Amelia wandered around school, searching for her next class.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Belle [Last name...?]
Grade: 8TH! OMG I'M NOT A SEVVIE ANYMORE! xD
Personality: Mellow and quiet, but is very clever and loud with her friends.
Looks: She's a short, slender girl with thick black hair, which is also layered. Her eyes are blue, with green flecks in them [heh]. She wears jeans as often as she can, and has a large collection of "Random" t-shirts and sweaters.
Other: Gosh... not my best form.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Forum~
Name: Mai
Grade: 7
Personality: Sarcastic, short-tempered, and sensitive. You say something she disagrees with or something that hurts her feelings, you better run! She's funny and nice, as well, but is a freak... I mean, she yells stay to CHAIRS! But don't take it wrong, only if they are falling over :3
Looks: Shoulder length brown hair with faded red and bright blonde highlights. blue-green eyes and square glasses. Tall but not skinny... She wears her toques, either her big brown or thin black sweaters, baggy tees, and skinny/bellbottom jeans in the cold. When it is warm, she prefers base ball caps. tank tops, jean shorts, and flip-flops
Other: Nada
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm

(( Lol guys! Both accepted!))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 am

Shaye was sooooooo bored. She was in social studies, of all classes, and it was dark. Stupid Mr. Creyoles... he had the overhead on so the only light in the room was the dim projection explaining the water cycle or something stupid like that. None of her friends were texting her back, either. Ugh, that was the one positive thing about him. He must've been going on 80 or something and was SOOOO oblivious. Shaye rested her head on the cold wooden desk and slowly drifted out of consiosness...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 am

She finally walked into her Math class. Amelia grimaced as she saw the old Ms. Doro give her a stern look, and sat down in her seat. Quickly, she popped out her phone and sent a mass text to all of her friends. They were watching a video today, so it wasn't like she was missing anything.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 am

Mai's pocket buzzed and she pulled it out. Another text from Amelia.
I'll be in class in, like, 5 min, cant u wait?
She texted, heading to math class.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:56 am

Amelia jumped slightly in her seat as her cell phone buzzed again. She pulled in out and replied to Mai: Sure. See you then.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:12 am

Mai smiled as she got to class, 5 minutes late, and took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 am

Amelia smiled over at Mai, but looked back at the TV when Ms. Doro gave her a menacing look.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

Mai rolled her eyes at the teacher and blue a bubble with her gum, than put her feet up on the chair ahead on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am

((Rebel much? Lol))

Amelia smiled to herself and pulled out her phone. Isn't it a little dangerous to be doing that? She texted.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 am

(That's what I'm going for!)

Mai rolled her eyes and texted back:
The worst she'll do is give me detention, which isn't much of a punishment when there are always hot guys there!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 am

Name: Violante Aria Creet
Grade: Eight
Personality: A nice enough girl. Violet likes to be by herself alot and usually will pick seats in her classes that are in the back of the class, where she can lean up agianst the wall. Voilet has a distinct attitude and rebels often. Violet likes to appear as if she is not paying attention so her teacher's constantly call on her and she most of the time knows the answer. Violet does most things alone and doesn't talk much. She has an edge to her voice when she speaks and it mostly makes people back off.
Looks: A tall fourteen year old with long jet black hair. She has Purple streaks through the front part and long bangs that hang in her eyes. Her eyes are a piercing violet and they appear very lethal and hostile. Violet walks with an edge in her step and she seems always tense. Voilet wears dark skinny jeans all the time with usually purple shirts that go along with her black jeans. Violet only wears converse and she'll wear purple and black stud earrings to go in her many ear holes. Violet appears to be a rebel, but there's more to meet the eye.
Other: She is new, moved from Paris, France. She hasn't met anyone yet.

Last edited by .:|>Lilly<| on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Name: Shane Fisher
Grade: 7th
Personality: Fun, loud, can be annoying
Looks: Wavy brown hair, green eyes, somewhat short but stll muscular, settles for wearing just jeans and old grubby tees and sneakers
Other: Harrison's little brother

Name: Harrison Fisher
Personality: Quiet, but not shy, he is a sweet and sensative guy but hides it infront of his friends
Looks: Spikey brown hair, he does gell it and hairspray it so it stays perfectly spikey, green eyes, tall and muscular, he must always wear button down shirts, plain jeans or ocassionally dress pants, and dress shoes
Other: Shane's older brother

Name: Breeatanya (bree-ah-ton-yah)-goes by Bree-Slovsky
Personality: Sweet, but she's shy since she just moved here, can be bratty and snippy
Looks: Silky blonde hair with a cobalt blue streak (reason for 'code blue'), cobalt blue eyes, regular height and nice lean muscles, great calf muscles from soccer
Other: Just moved here from Russia and her sister could not come yet, so she hides her sadness for being alone in this new world by beeing bratty and snippy, but she is a really sweet girl, 'code blue' is something some people call out when she's coming near, that's how bratty she acts, people don't want to be around her much, she came from Russia so she has an accent and her english is bad

(i'll add Bree's sister when she can come to america from russia =))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:27 am

Shaye heard her name distantly called. She slowly came into consiosness and when she finally came to, she found herself staring straight into the face of Mr. Creyoles. "Aah!" she leaped back forgetting she was sitting in an unstable plastic chair. The chair rocked back and sent her plummeting to the floor. The class snickered. "Well, whats the answer?" Mr. Cretoles inquired. "Hmm? Uh... 42???" Shaye was clueless. "This is social studies," the old man said. "Sorry, but no. Sleeping in class again? Thats a detention. Take your books, youre headed to the freeze box."
The fabeled freeze box..... It was supposedly a tiny room in the office that was soo cold that ice wouldnt melt. Shaye had been there a few times and all it really was just a free study hall with no supervision which meant a txt fest. "Okay, whatevs." She slung her backpack over her shoulder and trudged towards the office.
Once she was in the freeze box, Shaye checked her messages. She quickly sent a reply to Amelia, ugh im in the freeze box. hows the movie in math??? wish u were here lolz theres super hawtties :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:59 am

Mai caught a glipse of the text and smiled, texting Shaye.
Hawties?! I'll be there in a flash!
Mai grinned at the teacher and raised her hand. "What's 42 times 6?" and the teacher insisted that she didn't need to know. "Well, can you tell me?" it went on like that for a minute or two, until the teacher sent her to detention for disturbing the class. She grinned and got up, obviously texting on her way out the door.
Gets 'em every time...
She pulled her toque on and went to the freeze box.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 pm

((Approved))

Amelia quickly replied Ha! to both of them. She pulled out her book so that it looked like she was reading instead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 pm

(Thanks! Anyone RP? I sorta want to make her get introduced to the class.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 pm

(Well, I only have Mai, and she's a rebel and heading to detention!)

Mai smiled as she burst through the door, her beaked toque sideways and chewing her gum. She smiled and plopped down, bringing her feet onto the table and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

((lol i would but im in detention 2))

"Heyy," Shaye said, quickly plopping down next to Mai. "Where to start? Ah.. theres second row, third seat; first row, middle seat; and umm third row fifth seat," Shaye exclaimed. Then, she got an idea. She smiled a sly grin and pulled out her cell phone. She turned off the flash and snapped a few pictures. She giggled as she sent the pics to Amelia, with a message reading u r soooo missing out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next