RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind in the Fire&Water in the Volcano...Part I....The Off-Set Pack:The Curse of The Vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

Wind in the Fire&Water in the Volcano...Part I....The Off-Set Pack:The Curse of The Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Wind in the Fire&Water in the Volcano...Part I....The Off-Set Pack:The Curse of The Vampire   Wind in the Fire&Water in the Volcano...Part I....The Off-Set Pack:The Curse of The Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 pm

You are walking along,your pelt matted.You breath heavily,and a fea jumps on you,knocking out the rest of your breath.Next,you wake up,in a foreighn land.
WILL YOU STAY?
Territory:Anything.Anything at all.Once you join,your section of camp becomes whatever you want it to be.
Plot:Our alpha fea was bit by a vampire...and now she's becoming one.No one notices till it's too late,though...her ex-mate(Esari)will take over.
Fact:All wolves have three powers,one is to change the territory,which you MUST have.The other two you can choose!
Rules:
1.No cussing
2.No fighting
3.Keep it PG-15..LOL
4.When you're fighting,please keep the gory and violence down.
Like this,sorta:The brute slashed at the fea,and bit her shoulder,growling.
(No like blood spilling,bones being crushed..and all the blech.)
5.If somebody asks you to not kill a wolf,don't.
6.If you become alpha male,it is only until part two...then you can try for alpha fea!But that doesn't mean you'll get it again..
7.To prove you read the rules,type:Snowdust Rocks! with yoru form.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Description:No pics,please!:)
Other:
Powers:

Name:Snowdust
Personality:She is gentle and sweet,but can be ferocious
Description:She is snow white,and her fur has gray stripe in it,giving her Snowdust as a name.Her claws are black and her eyes are green. Other:About to die...
Powers:THe changing power,fire,and snow.

Members:
Alpha Fea: Snowdust:(sharpsight)
Alpha male:?
Beta?
Med.:?
Brutes:
Feas:
Mothers and Pups:

Alpha Male Key:
Hiiiiiiiii... :pkheart: :rotfl:
Friend: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Best Friend: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Crush: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Love: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
You're the One: :king: ❤
Back to top Go down

Wind in the Fire&Water in the Volcano...Part I....The Off-Set Pack:The Curse of The Vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: