RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Amelia let out a carefree laugh. "Never knew such a thing could happen." She smiled. "But I can only hear that from you. No one else is smarter than you." Some part of her mind was screaming BAT YOUR EYELASHES! But she resisted.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Violet had to laugh at the new boys remark, she chuckled quietly and said, "I was just looking at my phone and then all the sudden that Beté Math teacher was dragging me here, Such an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

((Forum~
Name: Justin
Grade: 8th
Personality: Shy and keeps to himself, very hard for him to get close to anyone.
Looks: Long black hair and sky blue eyes
Other: Nada))

Justin walked into the freezing cold detention room. He looked at the group of people huddled around one table and walked over to another empty one.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Violet trained her eyes on the boy that walked into the room, she held in a gasp and muttered in a thick accent, "Who in the Effiel tower is He?" She tried to disguise her voice but she failed, it revealed her instant attraction to the loner.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Amelia exchanged a sly look with Jimmy and said, "That's Justin. He's been here for a while and he doesn't talk at all." She whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Violet nodded silently and then realized that she had given away her feelings in her voice. She blushed a bit and asked, "Hmmm Justin... Not a very fancy name... Do any of know anything about him?" Violet had given up on disguising anything, they already knew.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Shaye giggled, "I know everything about everyone." She said. "He really likes the color purple."

Amelia smiled at Jimmy with Shaye's obvious hint.

Nathan chuckled to himself.

Justin looked over at the table. He smiled at the girl in purple.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Violet smiled back at the boy and then looked at Shaye and Amelia, "Thank you! You are now not Beté americans!" She smiled and then winked pushing her bangs in front of her left eye and then walked over to Justin. She gave her French smile and then stated, "I am Violante Aria Creet..." She pushed her black hair back and showed her violet eyes. The violet highlights in her hair caught the lights as she turned to Justin smiling half-way.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Justin let his hair fall over his eyes and muttered. "Nice to meet you." with a small smile on his face. This was the fist person that wasn't a teacher to talk to him all year.

Amelia and Shaye both smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Nathan leaned over to Shaye. "So... Want to go to the movies Saturday?" He whispered to her. There. I did it. Happy? He thought to his brain.

Shaye was speechless. "Of-Of course!" She said excitedly.

Nathan smiled. "Good."

Amelia sighed to herself. So Shaye's got a date and I don't. She thought. Joy.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Violet smiled at Justin, "I'm new here... I really don't know much... The teacher got mad at me because I got my phone out... We were allowed in Paris when we watched movies... I had no idea." Violet sounded ashamed as she spilled out why she was in the 'Freeze box'. She shivered and gulped, her muscules tensing even more.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Mai growled and opened her eyes, and glared around at everyone. She was the most rebelious student in the school, always in the princepals(SP?) office, the freeze box, or with the counselor whom she dispised(SP?) and said nothing to. She glared at the french girl, "Oh, shut up and stop feeling sorry for yourself! You know nothing about the school or our problems, why should you be treated as someone special 'cuz you're new? Freak." she grumbled and poofed her scene hair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Violet gave The girl a fierce glare, "I wish not to be treated as someone special Witch. I am only here because of my age. I would've stayed in Parie an never have seen the likes of you. I do not fell sorry for myself, I am proud of being here. I have seen a new culture, one that is different for me, but interesting none the less. I care of your problems, This is my school now, I share it with you, and If you have a problem with that or me. Take it up with me and don't blame your terrible past or whatever is bugging you. I will welcome it like a lost child. I hope you die you pompus fluffy-haired Witch!" Violet spat at the girl and then turned back to her desk.

Last edited by .:|>Lilly<| on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Mai jumped up and stormed over, "Oh, you dare say that again, you stuck-up Frenchie?!" she was about to beat that girl up!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Violet glared at the girl with dark violet eyes. She ignored the girl's anger and said, "I did dare, and I am not afriad of you. You may call me names or threaten me, but I will not steep to as low as fighting over something so tiny as you brain."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: Emmett(Yah, that's right, HARVS! OOOOHHHHHH! Haha)
Grade: 8
Personality: Verysweet. Can be sarcastic, but extremely nice and protective, and always knows what to say. Strangly mysterious.
Looks: shaggy, dark hair and bright green eyes. muscular and haawt. kind of emo looking, but not.
Other: nada

(Because Harvs isn't here and I know she'll say my form is okay, I am going to RP)

Emmett was tucked away at the back, sitting in a corner with his har covering his eyes and wearing a black tee and dark jeans. "Mai's at it again..." he groaned. "Anger management, much, Mai?"

"Either shut up or help me beat up this freak, Emmett!" she spat and turned back, grabbing Violet's shoulder and pulling her up, raising her fist ready to punch.

Emmett got up and slowly made his way towards them, grabbing Mai's arm and brushing his bangs away to reveal his amazing eyes. "She's new, Mai, let her go."

Mai growled and pushed Violet to the floor, than pulled away from Emmett. "What.Ev.Er!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Justin had his eyes wide, looked back from girl to girl.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm

(Wow Mist. Wow. And you think I'm going to approve? WELL I'M NOT! lol jk)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Emmett rolled his eyes, "Like you haven't seen two guys fight before? Evryone knows Mai's been at it before." he looked back at Mai, "We all know your the bad girl in the school, lay off."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 pm

(Oh, hush up Harvs!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 pm

(Please do not Powerplay, you did so by saying she fell to the floor.)

Violet held her chin up high and gave Mai a deathly glare, "If you dare to touch me agian you will bring back a stub. Now back away before I gut you." She pushed past Mai and the boy and sat in the other back corner, pretending to shut her eyes; but still intently watching them all.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:07 pm

(Lol!)

Justin looked taken aback. He said nothing, only looked at Violet and said, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 pm

(Awww, I hoped you wouldn't notice XD )

Mai growled and spun around, "Shut up Emmett, I don't wanna hear it, but that's the last straw!" she walked calmly over to Violet, "Ummm, sorry, me again, but I just wanted to inform you thatwords and actions don't hurt me, but this will hurt you!" she punched her right in the face.

Emmett growled and followed her, pulling her away just after she punched Violet, "Mai! Calm down!" he brought her hands behind her back and wrapped his arm around her stomach so she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Justin gasped. "Violet!" He exclaimed. His voice, usually ringing like bells, was full of rage. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Violet hissed and caught Mai's fist right in front of her face. She crushed Mai's hand in a tight grasp but still managed to be punched by Her. Violet's nose started to bleed and she glared at Mai. Violet's hands formed fists as she tried to hold herself back from hitting Mai back. She tried to hold herself back as she stumbled backwards, her nose bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next